KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Anyone still up or around? I need to shake this terrible mood I'm in, but I have no idea how

What's goin on hun? I'm in. Terrible mood too...today has been a really bad day

Well to cap off a brutal weekend, I had an absolute shit day. Then I had plans to come and get tattoed w/ a friend by another friend - my tattoo literally would take 5 minutes. They picked me up at 6:30, he's been sketching/tattooing her since about 8:30, and I'm STILL sitting here. Meaning I'm exhausted, will have to take a sick day tomorrow (since I have no ride home until she's done), and I still have no tattoo.

And there were a million things I would have rather done at home. Ugh I'm FUMING. :growlmad:

How are things with you? Trouble with your OH?

Morning all. Janene I will change that date for you later. Just on my iPod and can't seem to work that feature on here.
Hope you all have a good day. I'm out of here for today. Got a mountain of work to do.
Chat later

morning girls

Are you all well?

Test day for a lot of you tomorrow hope i see plenty of BFP's

Hey I'm new to this thread and just thought I'd join in with your positivity!!
My hubby and I are TTC our first baby. I'm not getting over-obsessed with getting pregnant yet, and don't think I will (I say this now but it's only been a week!) but I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and that when it's our time, we will have our little baby.
My sister-in-law, who now has a beautiful 22 month old girl, was TTC for over a year and when she finally relaxed and didn't stress herself out over it, she fell pregnant practically straight away!!
Good luck to all TTC and congratulations to all who have had a BFP!!
xxx

My hubby and I are TTC our first baby. I'm not getting over-obsessed with getting pregnant yet, and don't think I will (I say this now but it's only been a week!) but I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and that when it's our time, we will have our little baby.
My sister-in-law, who now has a beautiful 22 month old girl, was TTC for over a year and when she finally relaxed and didn't stress herself out over it, she fell pregnant practically straight away!!
xxx

Hi and welcome to the group we all try our best to stay positive

Where abouts in your cycle are you?

We have a few testers tomorrow so we are keeping out fingers crossed

xxx

Hi and welcome to the group we all try our best to stay positive

Where abouts in your cycle are you?

We have a few testers tomorrow so we are keeping out fingers crossed

Sorry I didn't really make myself clear- it's only been about a week since we've decided that we'd like to start TTC, but I'm waiting to finish my BCP (got another 6 days) so haven't really got a cycle yet!! We're hoping to conceive before Christmas, so fingers crossed!!

Good morning everyone!
How are you all today?
Anything new?

morning ladies
last night I felt sick to my stomach a few people at work have the flu and I hope I'm not getting it, I feel ok today but my stomach still feels kinda yucky.
hope everyone has a good day

aw i hope you feel better! and i really hope you dont have the flu

me too, well I'm off to work hopefully my stomach settles but if I get any worse I'm leaving I don't want to get anyone else sick at work.

Heres a snap shot of my cycle's app on my phone. i did not get a +opk and i tested the 21st through the 29th. we have been bding every other day. AF is due sept 11 according to this app. do you think i O'd and just never got a + OPK. should i continue to BD every other day? in pink is when my last cycle was. and the blue stars are when i was spotting after my period. the clover is when i was supposed to OV. hearts stand for BDing.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
Heres a snap shot of my cycle's app on my phone. i did not get a +opk and i tested the 21st through the 29th. we have been bding every other day. AF is due sept 11 according to this app. do you think i O'd and just never got a + OPK. should i continue to BD every other day? in pink is when my last cycle was. and the blue stars are when i was spotting after my period. the clover is when i was supposed to OV. hearts stand for BDing.

Next time I would start testing the day after your period ended. Some people O earlier than those apps say... Also, it wouldn't hurt to keep BD'ing :)

This is what the next month is supposed to look like.

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
yeah last time i used OPKs right after my period and i tracked my O on CD 17 so i thought i would be the same this month so i only bought a pack of 7 tests and started the week i was due, but i guess i was wrong. my cycles are more messed up than i thought

Hi Ladies, today is the day AF is to arrive! :af: I am NOT trying to think about it too much but normally I have brown discharge before AF arrives and I have had literally NOTHING. And nothing yet......but, it could just come on later today or i may even get it tomorrow. I am always every 26 days but there are times here and there that it can go to 27 days. I've even had 30 days ONE time! So we will see. It could be due to stress this month too because of school.....

If AF does not come today, I will not be testing tomorrow like I said I would. I have a hard time WASTING money (as in getting a BFN) on HPT's ...I will give myself a few days.

aw Good luck Tiff! Keep us updated! im hoping for no AF!
yeah i feel the same way when it comes to testing because last month i test in the morning because i was two days late and literally right after i tested AF show up! i was so upset. so i dont think ill do that again i just wait longer

Hi ladies.
Been away for a while and seen we have had 1 bfp and sadly Kytti has left us. What else have I missed? So excited for your testing day tomorrow. I am wishing hard for your BFPs!!!
Rachel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->