KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I've heard of this Sims but have never gotten in to computer games ... too afraid I'd get addicted!

I am so bored. im getting sick of sims. how are you ladies doing?

hiya all lovelys xoxoxoxoxoxox

so come on what have i missed im home now...but not gonna get much time on here over next few days as got lots 2 do etc..... xx

lmao at my ticker.........wroooooooooooong!!!!

and where is every body...............head over toilet :sick: hehehehe xx

still feeling like poop I left work 1/2 hour early my stomach is just hurting so much what is going on with my body today

Hi all!! I am done with class for the day....still NO af...hmm....I have had weird pains though in the left side and sometimes the right but not AF cramps...not sure what this is? Any ideas?

Hi ladies, I've had a rather difficult day!!!
A colleague, who I worked with really closely last year, is now 16 weeks preggo's with #2!!! There is just no denying she is preggos!! a big bump on her already. She did say it took 7 months to get her BFP again.

Dont get me wrong - I am really pleased for her!!! BUT I want my bump now!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I had to find various ways to keep my mind off TTCing today otherwise I landed up :cry:
Just seeing everyong around me getting their bumps makes me want one even more!!!

And on a more positive note!!!

The list again!! Just a reminder of everyone who is testing tomorrow.

POAS day for team Coochie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jemma0717 - 31 August

FragileDoll - 31 August

JBear85 - 31 August

Zaney - 31 August

Skweek35 - 31 August

Pip squeak - 7 September

Pnutsprincess - 7 September

Butterworth - 8 September

Jmandrews - 11 September

Emilyanne - 14 September

Anyone else I need to add to the list?

started playing the sims on facebook still trying to figure it out but looks like fun. I have played the sims on my xbox but this looks a little diff

well im making an app with dr about the spotting i had.....make sure its nothing 2 worry about ......apart from that im good i suppose

seems like ya all got few weird things going on lol x

Hi all!! I am done with class for the day....still NO af...hmm....I have had weird pains though in the left side and sometimes the right but not AF cramps...not sure what this is? Any ideas?

not sure, does it hurt or just uncomfortable

dunno how it feels for u but i had those weird pains around 4-5dpo well not pains just uncomfy

Hi Zara did you have a good brake?

Are you testing tomorrow?

oooh dont talk about tests lmao......had enough of the stupid things :)

if i get a good decent test 2moro i will test but depends if i can get 1 or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->