KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi Ladies, today is the day AF is to arrive! :af: I am NOT trying to think about it too much but normally I have brown discharge before AF arrives and I have had literally NOTHING. And nothing yet......but, it could just come on later today or i may even get it tomorrow. I am always every 26 days but there are times here and there that it can go to 27 days. I've even had 30 days ONE time! So we will see. It could be due to stress this month too because of school.....

If AF does not come today, I will not be testing tomorrow like I said I would. I have a hard time WASTING money (as in getting a BFN) on HPT's ...I will give myself a few days.

:af::af::af::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::bunny::bunny::bunny::af::af::af:

Good morning ladies! I'm of work today, so just checking in on my phone periodically. How is everyone? Any more symptom spotting, or are we taking it easy?

morning ladies,
I feel sick...real nauseas. how are all of you?

THATS A GOOD SIGN LACEY!!!! YAY!

im good just taking it day by day. DH and i are going to continue to bd every other day until AF shows because i am not sure when Ov is now :)

Good morning ladies! I'm of work today, so just checking in on my phone periodically. How is everyone? Any more symptom spotting, or are we taking it easy?

Hi how are you?

Well I just don't quite feel rite I'm about 7-8dpo and still having mild cramps just like a dull ache and twinges. Also had mild lower back ach. Just feel a bit strange. But not looking too much in to it but iv not had this in any of my last cycles

home for lunch I'm having soup, still not feeling good and my back is on fire. I deal with back pain all the time but today its really bad I just want to go to bed and sleep the rest of the day
My ticker says I'm 5 dpo but i think I'm more like 7 dpo I wonder if me not feeling good is a good sign

home for lunch I'm having soup, still not feeling good and my back is on fire. I deal with back pain all the time but today its really bad I just want to go to bed and sleep the rest of the day
My ticker says I'm 5 dpo but i think I'm more like 7 dpo I wonder if me not feeling good is a good sign

Ohh about same as me then. I'm the same I don't feel unwell tho just feel different if that makes sense

THATS A GOOD SIGN LACEY!!!! YAY!

im good just taking it day by day. DH and i are going to continue to bd every other day until AF shows because i am not sure when Ov is now :)

Well i am a little bit better now, been in bed a lot lately I feel like a bum

Ohh about same as me then. I'm the same I don't feel unwell tho just feel different if that makes sense

yep I get what your saying, a few girls at work are sick with the flu so I think thats whats wrong with me but hopefully its not the flu I want to take a gravol but that will put me to sleep I just hate having an unsettled stomach well lunch time is over see you ladies later

I'm doing okay! Home from work today, so just resting and relaxing :)

Still no AF or spotting yet - she's due today. I did get a BFN on Sunday though, so I'm trying not to get excited!

Tiff, this is SO your month, I can feel it!! :dust:

I'm doing okay! Home from work today, so just resting and relaxing :)

Still no AF or spotting yet - she's due today. I did get a BFN on Sunday though, so I'm trying not to get excited!

Tiff, this is SO your month, I can feel it!! :dust:

Oh wow it's looking good t could just have been too soon on Sunday it don't mean you can't vet ur bfp this month.

Are you testing again in the morning?

I think so, but I'm debating on waiting a little longer. I'm down to my last FRER, but they're pretty good so it should pick up my levels by now if I was pregnant, right?

I would have thought so by now especially if af is due.

Have you any signs of af at all?

Good here. Baby is napping and I'm being lazy watchin re-runs of Rachel Zoe! Kind of bummed AF got me as I had NO symptoms of her coming and here she is! On to SMEP this month as soon as she leaves. I have lots of friends who have been calling recently to tell me their GF's or wife is pregnant and I'm just itching to have that news to tell!

I have been playing the sims and Im getting addicted

Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing.... feeling better? out of our moods? How are our tomorrow testers feeling? GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->