KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff I'm so happy everthing went well and your are deff in my prayers for the next little while
Christina i'm praying for you too stay safe little bean

Carla fx for you yay one step closer bfp here we come

AFM- Not much going on here, I'm excited for 2012 lots of big changes I feel. going to start updating my kitchen soon, repainting cupboards and installing a new countertop I'm trying not to spend a lot of money but my kitchen is due for a new counter top so why not paint as well I love redecotaring I just hate living in the mess and this is going to be a messy job for sure.

Ladies! I hope 2012 is treating everyone great so far!

On January 28th around 4pm we should know if we are on team pink or team blue! We are electing to do an early gender scan. So exciting!

I hope we see some new BFP's very soon! I have saved seats for all of you on the baby train!

Hi ladies,

Yes Christina, really wierd being sooo happy to see AF!!!!

I managed to call the hospital today and got a new appointment for the HSG scan - Next Wednesday, Jan 11th at 2pm!!!
TV scan this Friday followed by CD3 bloods!!
Then just to wait till Feb 17th for the follow up appointment.
Hell who knows, I might even be pregnant by then and just not know it!
FXed!!!

Hope every one else is doing well

Hope your HSG goes well! :)

I just got my official NT/blood results in. 1:10,000 risk for Down syndrome or Trisomy 18. So relieved. Blood work came back neg. for any disease/illness and my blood count was above average. I am pretty happy!

Andrea that is really great news!!!
3 months done - 6 months to go!!

Has anyone heard news from Lacey today? I know she was going for her HSG scan today.

Also I'll be delivering at week 39 since I have to have a planned c-section so that shortens things up some.. especially if I went overdue to week 41. :)

Lucky you Andrea - have you been given a date yet?
My best friend was only given her C-Section date 2 weeks before!!!
26 weeks and counting then!! hehe

He claims I will get my date at my 20 week ultrasound when they confirm for SURE how far along I seem to be. Right now my due date is July 12th which would make us have ALMOST a July 4th baby, going one week early! So, we'll see what they say after my 20 week scan!

July 4th Baby - that would be cool!!

Roll on 20 week scan!!

Hello Ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on. I thought I would update you. HSG scan went well. No blocked tubes!:happydance: So Now all I have left is on January 17 I have to get blood work done to check my progesterone levels. I am so glad everything is ok. HSG scan was not bad, it just hurt a little because the catheter has a balloon and makes you feel like you have menstrual cramps. the procedure for me was about 8 minutes. They took dye and put it in the catheter and watched it go out my Fallopian tubes. So Hopefully we will make a baby Payson soon=):bunny:
Hope all is well with everyone. Andrea congrats on the news and Tiff you will be fine. Just stay relaxed and happy. I am so happy for you girls. Hopefully soon I can join you al/ with a BFP

I'm so happy your hsg went well and with little pain!! Wishing hard for your BFP very soon. :)

Thank you! I realized I havent updated my journal in awhile maybe I will do that tomorrow lol or now

Morning ladies,
Well what a start to the day!!!
Rubbish weather here!!! and the blinkin wind closed my car door before I could get my hand bag out the car - with both sets of car keys, mobile phone and all!!!!
Had to call a man to come rescue me!!! I feel such a twit!!!

Lacey - so glad to hear your HSG scan went well!!

Hope you all have a really good day!!

hope everyone had a good day
sorry to hear your morning did't start so good Carla, hope it turned out better
i read your journal Andrea you do have a story to tell after everything that had happened, very inspiring.
I can't wait for the rest of us to join the bfp club
2012 big changes I can feel it

It's definitely our miracle baby, without a doubt. Even our doctor was amazed it happened the first month back at TTC. I guess everything that happened, did so for a reason... it's still hard to think that way since I have a baby in heaven now. But he or she must have just been too good for Earth and had to go straight home. But clearly we have an angel looking over us. <3

Hi ladies,
Andrea - defo a angel watching over you now!!

Lacey - so glad your HSG went well!!

AFM - well my key antics yesterday provided such entertainment at work - they are still teasing me about locking myself out my car!! :haha:
Had my scan this morning followed by a 90 minute wait for my CD3 blood tests!! I really should have just gone up at lunch time! So much I could have done in that time!!
Oh well, I am just sooo glad its the weekend and have 2 days to catch up on school work!! Nope no time for resting this weekend!!
Hope you all have a good weekend

looking forward to tomorrow night its my girls weekend and it has been about 7 months since the last girls weekend I have a feeling its going to get a little crazy

OH MY GOSH, Sandy! I am sooo jealous!! I could so do with a girly night out too!!!
May I join you? HEHE
Have fun

hello Ladies,
How is everyone today? I miss you all. Sorry we have all been busy. Wish things would slow down. Have a great night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->