KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Andrea and Tiff - that is just gorgeous!!! Can't wait till I can post stuff like that!!
i really dont think anything will work this month!! Work has been super stressfull this week! Glad its over with now and I have a week off! Well at least its a week I dont have to teach although I have 2 bags of work to get through in the next week!!
Oh and guess what!!! I am due to OV in the next week!!
Will just have to see what happens. Maybe OV in the week of my school holiday is just what I need.

Welcome to Bumpyride!! FXed this is our month!!

yay for ov next week have fun bd'ing

Oh trust me on this one - we sure are!!! :blush::haha::blush::cloud9:

:cry:Where is everyone?? Hoping it hasnt died!!:nope:

Well I am loving having a week of not having to teach that class of mine! A week off is just what I think my body needs.
I sure am taking full advantage of V'day!! bought a corset!! He loves it!! :winkwink:
Oh and then this morning I got a :D on my OPK this morning!!
Looks like the HSG has changed my cycles! I wont complain though as shorter cycle have got to be better (or at least they are in my eyes!!!)

How is everyone else doing??

:cry:Where is everyone?? Hoping it hasnt died!!:nope:

Well I am loving having a week of not having to teach that class of mine! A week off is just what I think my body needs.
I sure am taking full advantage of V'day!! bought a corset!! He loves it!! :winkwink:
Oh and then this morning I got a :D on my OPK this morning!!
Looks like the HSG has changed my cycles! I wont complain though as shorter cycle have got to be better (or at least they are in my eyes!!!)

How is everyone else doing??

:happydance::happydance::happydance: get to bd'ing lady!!lol

feeling kinda sad this week i thought for sure i was going to get my bfp this month as I have had no symptoms at all. tested last night and got a bfn and this afternoon I started to spot so i'm out this month hopefully with march being my birthday I'll get the best present ever a bfp

feeling kinda sad this week i thought for sure i was going to get my bfp this month as I have had no symptoms at all. tested last night and got a bfn and this afternoon I started to spot so i'm out this month hopefully with march being my birthday I'll get the best present ever a bfp

AAHHH Sandy!! :hugs:
I'm hoping for the same! Its my birthday next Tuesday. So hoping for a BFP this cycle!!
I'm hoping to test in the next 2 weeks. Seeing that I got a :D this morning, hopefully I OV in the next 24 hours and therefore get to test on feb 29!!!

Hope the rest of you get those bfp's soon!

Entering 2nd tri now and been feeling pretty crappy now. My headaches are horrible and unfortunately suffering with some depression problems due to my work and such. I'll be seeing an OB and therapist on Thursday!

Tiff Congrats on getting to 2nd tri!!!!
:hugs: Hope the OB and therapist are able to help you cheer up!

Bumpyride - Are you now CD18?

Good luck this month ladies! I am rooting for all of you! Anyone in the 2WW yet? Bumpy, looks like you are 1DPO?? Maybe you will get a nice Valentine bean! :)

As for me, I'll hit week 19 tomorrow. My 20 week scan is very soon and I am nervous! I heard little girl's heart beat on the doppler last night so I know she is still in there, I am just worried about my anterior placenta. I know it's not a big deal to most people but if it's on my scar tissue from previous surgery it could present a lot of problems later on. I am hoping for the best at this point.

Hi Andrea - wow!! 19weeks! that is great!!
I too am 1DPO and also hoping for V'day bean!!
Looks like HSG have really changed my cycles! But I wont complain about that seeing that they are shorter!!

FXed the placenta is not on the scar

Yay, exciting! February seems to be a lucky month for a lot of ladies and I hope it is for you as well! If my scan goes good I will be really happy!

AAHHH Sandy!! :hugs:
I'm hoping for the same! Its my birthday next Tuesday. So hoping for a BFP this cycle!!
I'm hoping to test in the next 2 weeks. Seeing that I got a :D this morning, hopefully I OV in the next 24 hours and therefore get to test on feb 29!!!

I'm crossing my fingers and toes and sending a prayer for that bfp

Hope the rest of you get those bfp's soon!

Entering 2nd tri now and been feeling pretty crappy now. My headaches are horrible and unfortunately suffering with some depression problems due to my work and such. I'll be seeing an OB and therapist on Thursday!

hope you feel better

relax andrea you'll be great at that scan just you wait & see :hugs:

Tiff i'm so sorry you're feeling like crap now hon! Work & hormones never mix well (ending in headaches with me too!) I hope you feel better soon!

AND :dance::dance::holly::bfp::holly::dance::dance: for all my ladies and birthday bfps!

Good luck this month ladies! I am rooting for all of you! Anyone in the 2WW yet? Bumpy, looks like you are 1DPO?? Maybe you will get a nice Valentine bean! :)

As for me, I'll hit week 19 tomorrow. My 20 week scan is very soon and I am nervous! I heard little girl's heart beat on the doppler last night so I know she is still in there, I am just worried about my anterior placenta. I know it's not a big deal to most people but if it's on my scar tissue from previous surgery it could present a lot of problems later on. I am hoping for the best at this point.

Praying with all my heart for u......and yep on TWW.

have been temping regularly for past 1 year....gave up yday...only to get back to it today:wacko:

temps on CD 17 - 97, CD 18 - chickened out, CD 19 - 98.2!!!!

I'm hoping like crazy that it stays up......also i think i saw very very slight spotting today on CD 19 (don't want to get hopes up too fast!)

waiting for my :bfp: like CRAZY!

Join the club bumpy!! Also in TWW now and waiting for that :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"