KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I can't BD while AF is here...too messy and chunky. I think I would puke

Can you break them or are they ones that need to be swallowed whole? :hugs:

the wheat germ is a gel cap so no i can't split them not sure on the brewers yeast they arrive tomorrow but I know they are tabs so hopefully they aren't as large

Oh thats no good.... :nope: I hope you can swallow them.... I know I almost choke with my prenatal tablet....

lol me too and these things are even bigger then the prenatals

the wheat germ is a gel cap so no i can't split them not sure on the brewers yeast they arrive tomorrow but I know they are tabs so hopefully they aren't as large

Oh thats no good.... :nope: I hope you can swallow them.... I know I almost choke with my prenatal tablet....

Oh thats not good :nope:.... I do wanna try them though..... hmmmm.... let me know if you find them more difficult hunnie :hugs:

Check this out (pink is prenatal and other is EPO)

https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff336/palm0013/2011-08-10173042.jpg

I can't BD while AF is here...too messy and chunky. I think I would puke

lol I only do when she is at her lightest or same too messy but I have dtd in the shower easy clean up just make sure you don't fall through the wall I know someone that did that they slipped and fell right into the other apartment

wow jemma! my epo isnt that big! its more like your prenatal! my prenatal is more like your epo lol!

Oh thats not good :nope:.... I do wanna try them though..... hmmmm.... let me know if you find them more difficult hunnie :hugs:

will do

I personally think it's not a bad idea to keep BDing once you're in your TWW - we never know when we Ov exactly. So that can increase our chances - I think we weren't able to get that eggie cause we only BD for like 4 days prior Ov and that also with lots of day off BD in between. So I'm thinking to continue DTD after I think I Ov - and advise the same to ya ladies too! Good for ladies like me who do not track Ov. :dust:

Night pip squeek :hugs:

FragileDoll, It takes a lot to get him to stop BDing lol:haha:, I never have to try to get it lol its bad....:blush: I love it really though:blush:

Yeah - I don't like saying No to him when he wants to BD and I'm not in the mood. I then get into the mood just for him. :hugs:

well ladies got to get dinner on the go then nice relaxing bath with some music playing I love that all I do is sing in the tub and if I was still smoking I'd do that aswell with a glass of wine can't get anymore relaxing then that. to tell you a secret I've had a few puffs here and there just trying to make sure its not everyday and deff not going to do that in the tub tonight just the music

hi ladies I'm hoping this thread doesn't slow down its really the only thread I check and of course my ttc buddies thread but that is it. I love talking to you ladies you ladies make me feel better about all this ttc stuff

Aww, Sandy. :hugs::hugs: How are you?

I personally think it's not a bad idea to keep BDing once you're in your TWW - we never know when we Ov exactly. So that can increase our chances - I think we weren't able to get that eggie cause we only BD for like 4 days prior Ov and that also with lots of day off BD in between. So I'm thinking to continue DTD after I think I Ov - and advise the same to ya ladies too! Good for ladies like me who do not track Ov. :dust:

I do the same just not everyother day like I'm doing this month. I always start right after af till she shows up

not sure when I'll ov this month but dtd everyother day should cover it I hope. have any of youladies heard if laying on you stomach works better after you dtd

Yup, I have heard that. It works for women who have a tilted uterus for others leg up in the air.

I bought the brewers yeast tabs and the wheat germ caps today I am excited to start them tomorrow I hope they aren't big tabs I haven't opened the bottles yet I already have enough trouble swallowing my prenatals

Ugh - my prenatals are pretty big too.

FragileDoll, just easier to BE in the mood then say no :haha:

butterworth, enjoy your bath hunnie :hugs:

not sure when I'll ov this month but dtd everyother day should cover it I hope. have any of youladies heard if laying on you stomach works better after you dtd

Yup, I have heard that. It works for women who have a tilted uterus for others leg up in the air.

I was thinking of doing that this month maybe I have a tilted uterus and I didn't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->