KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Off subject kind of....

I think I O right after AF....seriously.....I am having mild cramps right now and AF pretty much ended lastnight. No wonder why I haven't gotten pregnant in 2 years, I NEVER dtd after AF hahah

Time to get in action, babe. :gun::gun:

not sure when I'll ov this month but dtd everyother day should cover it I hope. have any of youladies heard if laying on you stomach works better after you dtd

Yup, I have heard that. It works for women who have a tilted uterus for others leg up in the air.

I was thinking of doing that this month maybe I have a tilted uterus and I didn't know

Backache is the first sign of a tilted uterus. Do you have backache, hun? If yes, you can try laying on your stomach this cycle.

Enjoy your dinner hun.

I just get paranoid at the feeling it would spoil our bed sheets during periods, my legs and his *coughs* would be bloody. Oh TMI sorry. :rofl:

I just get paranoid at the feeling it would spoil our bed sheets during periods, my legs and his *coughs* would be bloody. Oh TMI sorry. :rofl:

ITS REALLY NOT THAT BAD lol, at the worst it just leaves a very little mess on his.... ahem... and honestly Ive found it doesnt leave much down there at all, on me or him... just normally a slight pinkish colour added to the normal mess.... :blush: If your worried about the sheets, we just put a towel down.... not that its ever been needed.... :blush:

That's cool - but DH won't BD during that time he is kinda scared of blood especially when it's down from my coochie. :rofl:

lol, bless him :rofl: I honestly thought it would really bother my DB but it was he who convinced me lol :haha: men are a complex creature lol :haha:

Hey Ladies,
I'd love to join your team. My name is Lacey and my fiancee and I have been trying for 5 months. I found out I have HPV when I was 20 and it has been hard for me to get pregnant. I hardly ovulate.

Hey Ladies,
I'd love to join your team. My name is Lacey and my fiancee and I have been trying for 5 months. I found out I have HPV when I was 20 and it has been hard for me to get pregnant. I hardly ovulate.

Welcome hunnie :hugs: Im sure everyone will be happy to have you here :hugs:

Welcome hun! Thanks for joining us! This is a fun, crazy, positive thread

Oh it really is so quiet in here tonight.... where is all the lovely ladies??? :haha:

not sure when I'll ov this month but dtd everyother day should cover it I hope. have any of youladies heard if laying on you stomach works better after you dtd

Yup, I have heard that. It works for women who have a tilted uterus for others leg up in the air.

I was thinking of doing that this month maybe I have a tilted uterus and I didn't know

Backache is the first sign of a tilted uterus. Do you have backache, hun? If yes, you can try laying on your stomach this cycle.

Enjoy your dinner hun.

well I have scoliosis so my back hurts all the time but it worth a shot

Hey Ladies,

Hi welcome to the group. How are you?

Oh tiff it can't hurt to start now you will defo be covered then. We always start straight after af because you can never be 100 on ov day well I'm not.

My hubby is going to be away Friday till tue so hope that don't stop our chances I shouldn't be ovulating when be is away tho

Nope I don't fancy been a loner either

Oh not long then hope your getting plenty of bedding in. Yeah I sometimes ov late. Hope you Cath that egg this month.

For some reason I went from a 28 day cycle to a 32 day cycle this month so not 100 percent when I will ov

I had been on the pill for yeas and before that my AF was really irregular. My cycle looked like it was going to settle at 30 days so ov may have been later. Could not be sure do just kept DTD. Any excuse :haha:

Ha ha well now af has gone we are just going to start dtd every 2 to 3 days that should cover us.

How many cycles was it till you got your bfp? Congratulations as well x

Really? I didn't know this....no legs in the air then?

I'm not sure old wives tale someone told me about said it works like a charm or aleast for her anyway i just think you might leak out so I'm not sure how that would work

I am a fan of DH staying for as long as possible after. If you know what I mean. TMI? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->