KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

not sure when I'll ov this month but dtd everyother day should cover it I hope. have any of youladies heard if laying on you stomach works better after you dtd

Really? I didn't know this....no legs in the air then?

I'm not sure old wives tale someone told me about said it works like a charm or aleast for her anyway i just think you might leak out so I'm not sure how that would work

Ha ha well now af has gone we are just going to start dtd every 2 to 3 days that should cover us.

How many cycles was it till you got your bfp? Congratulations as well x

Thank You!! Just hope my little Appleseed stays with me.
I am so lucky. It was my second cycle off the pill. After 15 years on it! Plus at 33 I was prepared for the worst.
Still feel quite nervous about it. Roll on 12 weeks!!

Oh wow that's fast. I'm sure everything will be fine 12 weeks will be hear before you know it it goes so fast x

hiya all, soz aint been on for a couple of days just had 2 read through 15 pages....well i have been signing on like yesterday morning and no1 was about for ages then didnt get 2 sign in last night, i keep getting headaches have for few days they r on and off....and stressing a bit about the animals b4 i go on holiday if it aint sorted i aint going nowhere lol....

Ana - sorry we r in same boat...did u say about ur hubby doing a website? does he design them.....my hubby is a website designer :)

Christina - ur right 1 sperm is all i need haha...but should start picking up now got alot to catch up on haha

Tiff - hope ur BD'ing if u think u may have ov already or starting too...

And hi Lacey :)

And hello and hope ur well to the rest of you :) xxx

Hi Zaney

Are you looking forward to your hol? Ohh what pets have you got?

It has been quite on hear lately

Hey Ladies,
I'd love to join your team. My name is Lacey and my fiancee and I have been trying for 5 months. I found out I have HPV when I was 20 and it has been hard for me to get pregnant. I hardly ovulate.

Hello there Lacey and welcome. :hugs::hugs: What did you doctors tell you?

not sure when I'll ov this month but dtd everyother day should cover it I hope. have any of youladies heard if laying on you stomach works better after you dtd

I'm not sure old wives tale someone told me about said it works like a charm or aleast for her anyway i just think you might leak out so I'm not sure how that would work

I am a fan of DH staying for as long as possible after. If you know what I mean. TMI? :blush:

Ahahaha - DH does that everytime, he stays as long as possible till he wishes to IYKWIM? :rofl:

lol, bless him :rofl: I honestly thought it would really bother my DB but it was he who convinced me lol :haha: men are a complex creature lol :haha:

Oh they're unpredictable. Sorry about last night - there were thunders here and the power went poof. :shrug:

hiya all, soz aint been on for a couple of days just had 2 read through 15 pages....well i have been signing on like yesterday morning and no1 was about for ages then didnt get 2 sign in last night, i keep getting headaches have for few days they r on and off....and stressing a bit about the animals b4 i go on holiday if it aint sorted i aint going nowhere lol....

Ana - sorry we r in same boat...did u say about ur hubby doing a website? does he design them.....my hubby is a website designer :)

Christina - ur right 1 sperm is all i need haha...but should start picking up now got alot to catch up on haha

Tiff - hope ur BD'ing if u think u may have ov already or starting too...

And hi Lacey :)
And hello and hope ur well to the rest of you :) xxx

Hey ya Zara - yeah my DH is a web designer too. :happydance::happydance:

Aww - what animals do you have, hun?

Ha ha well now af has gone we are just going to start dtd every 2 to 3 days that should cover us.

How many cycles was it till you got your bfp? Congratulations as well x

Thank You!! Just hope my little Appleseed stays with me.
I am so lucky. It was my second cycle off the pill. After 15 years on it! Plus at 33 I was prepared for the worst.
Still feel quite nervous about it. Roll on 12 weeks!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pnutsprincess, added you to the member's list. We would like to have your ticker bbcode too - if you do not have a ticker, just let us know the following we'll make one fr you:

Last menstrual period, cycle length & luteal phase. :dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am a fan of DH staying for as long as possible after. If you know what I mean. TMI? :blush:

we do that too, nothing is TMI when it come to ttc any info is good info what ever helps us get our bfp I'd like to know

well ladies I'm off to work hope everyone has a great day and I'll see yas later

Hey Ana, funny they both r website designers lol....and i have 9 guinea pigs lmao....2 i am looking after that need a home....might have 2 find some more homes for the others soon....my daughter also has a rabbit and hamster...rabbit was my sisters but now we have it lol and a caine cross puppy that is about 1 now.....bloody animals!!! haha

ooooh and just noticed my tag...gotta get bust soon as lmao...

Hey Ladies thank you for the welcomes. This is going to sound stupid. I do not know my Luteal Phase yet. I am trying to figure it out. Im on my period now, Day 5 and I just bought a whole month supply ovulation test. my period usually comes between 30-32 Days. Last month I had it on the July 8th is when it started and this month it started on the 7th. When I was told i had HPV, They had to run more test on me and I have some scartissue on my cervix from them removing precancerous cells. When I got off my birth control in 2009 I had went to the doctor and they had told me I wasnt ovulating. The last time I was actually checked out by a obgyn was almost a yr ago. Im trying to do a lot of this on my own, but when my fiancee and I get married I will be going on tricare, so then I can get into a doctor. We are hoping to get married late this month or early next month, if not we have to wait til November of this year because he is going to Ranger school. So if any of you can help me, that would be great. I have to leave for work in an hour. I also need some friends on this site. So if any of you can add me or message me that would be nice.

Hey Ana, funny they both r website designers lol....and i have 9 guinea pigs lmao....2 i am looking after that need a home....might have 2 find some more homes for the others soon....my daughter also has a rabbit and hamster...rabbit was my sisters but now we have it lol and a caine cross puppy that is about 1 now.....bloody animals!!! haha

Hope you find homes for them! BD a lot before you leave for the trip and do keep doing BD when you get time there. :dust:

Hey Ladies thank you for the welcomes. This is going to sound stupid. I do not know my Luteal Phase yet. I am trying to figure it out. Im on my period now, Day 5 and I just bought a whole month supply ovulation test. my period usually comes between 30-32 Days. Last month I had it on the July 8th is when it started and this month it started on the 7th. When I was told i had HPV, They had to run more test on me and I have some scartissue on my cervix from them removing precancerous cells. When I got off my birth control in 2009 I had went to the doctor and they had told me I wasnt ovulating. The last time I was actually checked out by a obgyn was almost a yr ago. Im trying to do a lot of this on my own, but when my fiancee and I get married I will be going on tricare, so then I can get into a doctor. We are hoping to get married late this month or early next month, if not we have to wait til November of this year because he is going to Ranger school. So if any of you can help me, that would be great. I have to leave for work in an hour. I also need some friends on this site. So if any of you can add me or message me that would be nice.

Lacey, even I do not know my Luteal phase. I do not even know when exactly I Ov - but I do get Ov cramps around CD 13-15 so that's how I know it's there.

I personally advise you to see a doctor asap, if you're aint Ovulating they would either put you on Clomid or Metformin which helps inducing Ovulation. Many women get pregnant within 6 cycles or less using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->