KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Emily!!! You are bleeding on CD 20!?!? When did you O??? You know this could be implantation right!??!?!?!?!?

OMG Jen where have you been? SOmeone explain it, but head still hurts :wacko:

It even looks like you had an implantation dip on your chart????

I know, I went camping!! It was worth it, but I missed SO much! I thought I had read and caught up on everything, but apparently not haha

Emily!!! You are bleeding on CD 20!?!? When did you O??? You know this could be implantation right!??!?!?!?!?

It started yesterday then stopped but came back this afternoon..... Im not even sure if I o'd.... my chart is looking like a looney put random spots on it.... My chart did originally think I od on cd 10 so its possible :shrug: Im testing probley on saturday :blush:

Well, FYI I had implantation bleeding about a week before AF was due with #1 and I thought she was coming early. It went away and never came back. I think it is looking quite good for you. Hope I am right!

Ok, here we are:

Rachel
Andrea
Carla
Loz
Sandy
Ana
Zara
Jen
Greer- NTNP now
Sammi
Tiff
Laine
Amanda
Emily

Well, FYI I had implantation bleeding about a week before AF was due with #1 and I thought she was coming early. It went away and never came back. I think it is looking quite good for you. Hope I am right!

I really hope your right hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->