KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Kytti, cherish it lol I was soooo sad when mine cleared on me. I wanted to keep it but after so long they go blank............

but then I had my mc so I probably would have chucked it across the room of it still said "pregnant" lol

Praying the bean hangs on but if it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be. All I can do is hope!

hopefully u can relax kytti....it is what it says and dont think of future just think of the now and keep well xxxx

I can't stop looking at it!

I did the same, it cleared last night though :cry: (glad i had all the others that were not digital :haha:)

Prayin for a happy & healthy 9mths for you and a sticky bean NOW!

AWW Easter Eggs! I did not even think about that!!!!

I'm really hoping I'll get my BFP within the next 2 months... otherwise I'm out until most likely February! Eeeks I'm so excited for Christina and Andrea :)

Zaney I just had a look online and found this for you hun

What Causes Bleeding Between Periods?

Although the cause of irregular bleeding can vary according to individual health situations, some of the more common causes include:
Implantation Bleeding/Pregnancy
Miscarriage
Hormonal fluctuations
Starting, stopping, or missing oral contraceptives or estrogens
Low thyroid levels
Stress
IUDs occasionally cause slight spotting
Injury to the vagina from insertion of objects
Malignant cancers
Undiagnosed vaginal infections
Certain drugs, particularly anticoagulants Vaginal dryness
GYN procedures
Some women have spotting during ovulation, which is normal
Bed rest may be recommended if between period bleeding is heavy. Use your menstrual cycle calendar to record the number of tampons or pads you use. This information helps your doctor determine whether you are bleeding excessively.

Unless your doctor specifically advises otherwise, never take aspirin while you are menstruating. Aspirin can cause bleeding to occur longer and heavier.

Of course, you should inform your doctor about any bleeding or spotting between periods that you experience.

So now Im thinking I should call my doctor on monday, just want to give it a few days so I can test and see if there is anything in there.... Im hoping... But they said at the end there that if you have ANY spotting to see your doctor..... :shrug:

Who is bleeding between their period?? It can also be implantation! I had it with #1.

hahah thaaanks I can only hope.

So, who wants to searh for the list?! I don't but I will tell you this, I am going to post it on the front page for shits and giggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->