KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Emily!!! You are bleeding on CD 20!?!? When did you O??? You know this could be implantation right!??!?!?!?!?

It started yesterday then stopped but came back this afternoon..... Im not even sure if I o'd.... my chart is looking like a looney put random spots on it.... My chart did originally think I od on cd 10 so its possible :shrug: Im testing probley on saturday :blush:

Emily, if you have irregular cycles then it could be Implantation bleeding for sure. Cause you cant pin point Ov with irregular cycles and women with such cycles do Ov early sometimes. I hope it's implantation - yay!

Sorry Emily I am off in my own world lol

FX FOR YOU!!!! Take a test lol

Well if it's implantation a positive won't show up until roughly 4 or 5 days after. So, I say take one Monday morning if you can hold out!

Emily!!! You are bleeding on CD 20!?!? When did you O??? You know this could be implantation right!??!?!?!?!?

It started yesterday then stopped but came back this afternoon..... Im not even sure if I o'd.... my chart is looking like a looney put random spots on it.... My chart did originally think I od on cd 10 so its possible :shrug: Im testing probley on saturday :blush:

Emily, if you have irregular cycles then it could be Implantation bleeding for sure. Cause you cant pin point Ov with irregular cycles and women with such cycles do Ov early sometimes. I hope it's implantation - yay!

I really hope you are right hun, but I cant get my hopes up, I cant do it to myself after so many BFN...... :shrug:

Skweek35 (Carla), she is in her most fertile period according to her ticker.

FX for you Emily!!

Tiff, is that list your predictions for the order of our BFP's?

Well if it's implantation a positive won't show up until roughly 4 or 5 days after. So, I say take one Monday morning if you can hold out!

errr monday..... Im thinking saturday or sunday, but either way Im sure ill be testing again lol!
Oh when you had implantation bleeding.... what did it look like? did you have cramps or any weird feelings? :blush:

I did have some cramps and it kind of looked like the way my period would normally start.. darkish in color.... it wasn't a whole lot. But I noticed it for at least a day, maybe two. Then it just stopped and went away.

Didn't even see Loz here for a while. How on earth are we going to know about her. I hope she shows up soon!

Tiff that's crazy!!! I'm kind of excited to see how many more are right!

errr monday..... Im thinking saturday or sunday, but either way Im sure ill be testing again lol!
Oh when you had implantation bleeding.... what did it look like? did you have cramps or any weird feelings? :blush:

I had tinged cm that made me think AF was coming and alittle cramping, and o-ing at cd10 is possible I o'd at CD11 but i've only got a 23day cycle, but it can happen :winkwink: fx :dust:

I did have some cramps and it kind of looked like the way my period would normally start.. darkish in color.... it wasn't a whole lot. But I noticed it for at least a day, maybe two. Then it just stopped and went away.

hmmm, I know everything is differen for everyone and every pregnancy...... mines has had the tinest amount of red yesterday, then it went more brown..... this afternoon its been pinky... with a tinge of brown.... its not really much at all.... havent needed a pad or anything..... :blush:

I haven't seen a lot of the girls around either... it's hard when you get a little discouraged. I found out a friend of mine is expecting the other day, and while I was happy for her it was enough to make me want to quit and just altogether stop thinking about trying.

BUT I came back because the support system that we have going here is awesome, and I know we'll all get our BFP's eventually! :)

Sounds like implantation to me... but I don't want to get your hopes up!!! Test Monday morning!!!!!! I think if you test Saturday it will be too early and you'll get a false negative! And I concur, Tiff IS a psychic!!!!

Hey ladies I need some help...and it's off pregnancy subject but I know we are all friends so I don't think you will mind me asking...

Lastnight I started having this sharp pain on the left side of my head...like a bad headache for a second. Then it would go away and come back and go away...and it only lasts for like 10 seconds. I was super worried so I took a xanax and went to bed. Was up on and off during the night because it turned into a migraine. Woke up with a migraine and puking. Migraine is gone now but am still having those weird twinges and I am worried....has anyone else had this? What do you think it would be? I am kind of a hypochondriac so I google everything and first thing I see is "brain tumor". :wacko:

I don't have insurance so am trying to avoid the dr and just wanted to see if anyone else experiences this. I get headaches A LOT but this is different...

Thanks for listening and sorry again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->