Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Welcome MissYogi! I think you are probably okay, sounds like your husband was only smoking very occasionally. My DH was smoking weed multiple times a day which I think was part of our problem. He has quit now though! So proud of him!!!

Hi MissYogi - I wouldn't worry too much, especially now that he's quit. I'm pretty sure DH was smoking occasionally when his two children from his previous marriage were conceived. He's 14 years older than me so with our ages not in our favor (33/47) I'm being extra careful not to do anything to diminish our chances! Doc said it is a good indicator that he's already had 2 kids though!

My doctor also recommended Pregnitude ...read lots of good reviews online. Supposed to help with egg quality and PMS symptoms.

Thanks ladies, probably it is isn't a big deal, he really doesn't smoke much at all and he wants a baby as much as I do so he doesn't want to smoke when we are trying at all. That's why he used up all of it yesterday to make sure he doesn't feel tempted now that we are going to try this cycle.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I've finally just started this cycle a day late, so of course I got a little hopeful that a sneaky swimmer got through. I'm really excited about finally TTC this cycle, fingers crossed for a BFP at the end of July!

Hi ladies! I'm ttc #4 cycle one. Cd5.

I have three gorgeous girls and 5 miscarriages along the way.

We are having a baby moon, wedding renewal in Vegas on July 16.

Mattsgirl: I'm so sorry for your loss. I got a sticky the cycles after miscarriages twice.

Lots of dust all around!

I would love to join, this is most likely our last month before moving onto IVF (depending on when af shows up since the IVF clinic is closed until August 3rd). It's been a year already since our mc at 8 weeks in June 2015, this is our 8th month on femara (also did two clomid cycles since our mc). Last month both my sisters in law informed us that they are expecting so it's been a little bit harder then most months. This month we are doing Coq10, Evening primrose oil, folic acid and the Femara along with O-tests.

Hi everything! Hope this cycle ends up being you lucky cycle, I'm sorry to hear it's been such a tough time for you. What does evening primrose oil do?

Hi everything! Hope this cycle ends up being you lucky cycle, I'm sorry to hear it's been such a tough time for you. What does evening primrose oil do?

Thanks =) EPO (evening primrose oil) helps with egg-white CM production (only take up it until O), usually that isn't my problem but after to many cycles on femara/clomid it's starting to dry up a bit :p

For me it really works and even works a little bit too well ;)

Hi ladies

Is it OK if I drop in here? I'm ttc baby #1 on cycle 17? I think! This is first cycle using opks and conception vitamins so still getting to grips with it all. My cycles are irregular (shortest 29 days and longest 63, averaging around 38). I'm on CD16 and think I'll prob O in the next couple of weeks so likely to test end of July (if at all).

So sorry to hear about all the problems you ladies have had. Sending lots of babydust to you all!

Everything, it is so hard when people close to you become pregnant. I'm sorry! My heart aches whenever that happens for me and I know the feeling is probably that much stronger for you.

I hope this is your month!

Hey ladies. I'll join if that's okay

Some back story. I have extremely irregular cycles. Almost none existant. Went to an RE in march.. Provera to make me AF, then femera 5mg. No follicle growth. So immediately went to 7.5 and had 3 mature follies. 19mm was my dominate.. he scheduled me to trigger using ovidrel the next day. Which was Tuesday the 29th. If the ovidrel worked properly I am 3dpo and I test on the 14th.

Fingers crossed for everyone this month! Turns out AF came 2 days later than expected for me so I may wait until August 1st to test. Although I have zero self control so I will probably be dumb and start testing at like 2 DPO... or immediately after BDing :haha:

I hate hearing of hard journey's. Big hugs that BFPS and sweet babies happen quick.

I'm doing my usual works for me. Prenatals, B6 and then BDing every day we can.

For #1 it happened fast 10 days, and then the next two took 9 months each with 5 miscarriages in there. I really got pregnant pretty fast. I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks between 1 and 2. Then 4 early losses between 2 and 3.

I know this is our last baby, so I'm just going to hold on to every night and memory I can even the TTC part... I can't believe this is the last time we are trying. The last journey and I hope its SHORT and SWEET.

CD 9 here! BD marathon under way! Usually O around CD 13

BD every night!!! 😮 DH will think I have gone crazy or that his luck is in! 😂 Guess it will really! AF has left the building but a week or so until O, so got a bit of time. Good luck everyone! Enjoy your dancing! 💃

I can't wait for the BDing marathon to begin! I just want to kick AF out for nine months!

I'll join you ladies...CD8 today. I'm taking a break from temping and OPKs this cycle...but who am I kidding I know I will O in the next week so the BDing has begun!

Baby dust to all!

Sounds like we're cycle buddies Wishn! Hoping the BD marathons pay off for everyone this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->