Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

image.jpg

Happy 4th July Ladies!!

Well woke up to this...what do y'all think??? Positive or no?

I hopped on DH just in case it was?!!

Oh my goodness I got so excited for a second thinking that was a pregnancy test!

I'd say not quite positive yet, but it's always a good idea to BD before your ovulation anyways.

Oh my goodness I got so excited for a second thinking that was a pregnancy test!

I'd say not quite positive yet, but it's always a good idea to BD before your ovulation anyways.

Ah yeah. I definitely thought it was a pregnancy test lol. Not quite positive, just keep checking for that surge girl!! and yess bd before ovulation!!

It took me a minute too to figure out that it was an opk haha

I'd say it'll probably be positive tomorrow!!

It took me a moment to. Close to positive. Prob will be +OPK tomorrow! Happy BD!

Well I think I'll be O'ing any day now. I had a RIDICULOUS amount of ewcm this morning lol. I've been taking evening primrose oil and drinking at least 8 cups of water a day, so I think that must be why.

Can't wait to BD some more tonight!!!

Well I think I'll be O'ing any day now. I had a RIDICULOUS amount of ewcm this morning lol. I've been taking evening primrose oil and drinking at least 8 cups of water a day, so I think that must be why.

Can't wait to BD some more tonight!!!

Haha good luck girl FX for you!!!

I am finally getting regular periods again! They were every 2 weeks due to stress (I believe) and the pill, so I'm ovulating very soon, maybe this week so I'll be testing in a few weeks 😀

Hahah!!! Thanks ladies for your eyes!!

But no positive BFP here!!! Haha!! Just something to feed my poas addiction while hoping n waiting to get to that point!!

Hi all I'm new here and currently on CD7 of cycle #3 of TTC #2. I am 37 and we currently have a 10 year old DS. We are excited about possibly adding to our family after a decade!

Is it wrong...to have EWCM envy?!? LOL Yup that's how weird TTC has become for me.

Is it wrong...to have EWCM envy?!? LOL Yup that's how weird TTC has become for me.

Haha I love this! When TTC it's like everything becomes about that. Like when people ask me how long until my wedding I have to think hard to tell them how many weeks, rather than saying "it's 1 cycle away!"

Hey ladies! Sound like everyone is having fun! ;)

I'm only on CD7 and don't usually ovulate until CD14-18 but have been having o cramps today - the kind I usually have leading up to O. I read that a lot of women ovulate early after a chemical pregnancy. DH and I were going to wait until CD10 to dtd but now I'm thinking we should start sooner. Did an OPK this morning and it was negative but a darker line than I saw around this time last month. Unfortunately I have long periods (6-7 days). So envious of you ladies with 3-4 day AF!

Hahaha this gave me a laugh! I'm like that too!

But seriously try out evening primrose oil! I think that's what had made the difference this month!

I bought some EPO the first month we started TTC...but I opened the bottle and the smell almost made me gag. Not sure if it's gone rancid or what...maybe I will try mucinex again, it gave me a lot of watery cm one month I took it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->