Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Ask I'm SO sorry the witch got you.

Would your DH would be open to trying some natural supplements to improve performance? My DH (38) was having some trouble performing when we were BDing every day so he took pycnogenol (50 mg) and L-arginine (2 mg) and we BD'd every other day. It seemed to help.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12851125

Sorry for af showing ladies, it looks like I'm with you on that :-(

Feeling very grateful there's somewhere to come to where other people understand how it feels. On a huge downer today about it all. Not sure if I'm dreading or really looking forward to our niece's 2nd birthday party this weekend. If I still feel as hormonal and emotional as I do now I'll be crying into the cake!

Thanks, ladies. It really *is* a blessing to have other women to talk to who get it.

Thanks for the suggestions, Wish. We will look into them! Sounds like it worked for you guys!

Sorry, Mrs. Beany! Sometimes getting out of the house / getting out of our own heads helps even when we don't want to. If you are going to cry into something, a cake isn't a bad thing to cry into! Or a glass of wine!

That's very true Ask! If af does show I think it might call for cake and wine together!

Hi ladies... I'm 9dpo today. I had an unusual cycle this month and I'm trying to sort things out. I added opk's this cycle. I FINALLY got my smiley face on CD24 I'm not exactly sure of my LP as this is only my first cycle confirming ovulation. Last month was my longest cycle I've ever had. 33 days. Now today is also CD33, so I'm slightly nervous. I made the mistake of testing yesterday with a F.R. Digi my OH got, it was BFN. And then this morning I went to the doc for an unrelated circumstance and got a BFN. I don't know a whole lot about the sensitivity of these tests, can anyone help? Also, I am VERY aware it's very early indeed, and aside from my digi splurge yesterday, I have been shockingly relaxed about all this. Mainly because I had EVERY symptom in the book last month (that I don't get) and my body let me down, also AF was 2 days late. I've had virtually no symptoms this month with the exception of nagging cramps, and slight raging emotions... lol (which tends to be my reoccurring pms symptom: emotional) Mostly, I'm so scared of the let down, so I've somehow convinced myself it's not gonna happen. :(

Going back to HPT's.... I hear EVERYONE talking about frer's.... However, I am having a hard time finding what I see the good ones are (through pictures online) in the stores. The closest I've found are the curved handles. They say early result, but I don't know if they are the ones that could detect 6mlu. (Sorry I'm a newbie to the logistics of hpts).

I'm not going to test for a while, but I could use help on maybe when to start. Only cause I have no idea when my LP is. I'm praying for more than 10 days, but only time will tell. With having a wonky cycle, I'm not even sure when AF is supposed to be here BC of my delayed "O" this month. My cycles are typically 31 days.

Please forgive me for rambling and my sporadic writing... Any kind of feedback and/or help would be greatly appreciated! :)

MrsBeany - yes! Cake and wine! Shall go great with these cramps and back pains! Is it "normal" to have bad cramps and intense lower back pain the first 2 days of your cycle? The 4.5 days of spotting this month was *not* normal for me. Do you girls think the Pregnitude supplement I took this month could have messed with my progesterone levels? My temps were so stable before O and kinda slow to rise and erratic after.

Asked DH to pick up a bottle of wine of the way home from work. Cheers!

Hi Cobyn! The 2WW can be so torturous! The last few days can really drag on in anticipation...it sounds like you have a couple more days before you can say you're "late". FX for you! I'm in the same boat as you with the FRERs ...only used the curved handles.

Cobyn I'm in a similar position with not being sure when af is, makes things very frustrating! I'm 10 dpo (I think) today and got bfn this morning. I think if af hasn't arrived by 14 dpo (started spottingso who knows) I might test again.

Ask i wondered if the supplement I'm taking might have caused my mid-cycle spotting that I had a couple of weeks ago. Never had mid-cycle spotting since I came off bcp at then of jan 2015 and this has been the first cycle taking the supplement.

And cheers by the way!

Hey Cobyn, I don't think you can find the "good" frers anymore, they changed the design to the curved handled ones you're finding. I really hate them for that shape but I don't believe the sensitivity has changed. I think the official sensitivity is still 25miu. I've got a few more days of waiting it out too.

Thank you ladies for some insight! :) I just found out that the "curved" frer's are a new design and are said to be just as sensitive as the "old" design.

Ask- Ever since my first AF, I have ALWAYS had super intense cramps and backache a few hours before she arrives and they continue for the first day or two. With that being said... last cycle, ttc 1st cycle, was the first time I EVER spotted before she came (2-3 hours before full-blown AF) and my cramps were nothing more than dull and achy... it's enough to drive someone mad!!! :wacko: Since the spotting was new, I was convinced I was preggo and it was IBM, because it was VERY light spotting and "light brown in color, and then very faint pink".... Hours later I was unexpectedly crushed and gutted. I was so..... bitter towards myself and what my body was doing. So this month I'm doing fairly well at not analysing every detail... I somehow feel the blow won't be as torturous.

Ask - I'm sorry this cycle didn't work out :(. Hope you got to enjoy that glass or two of wine!

BFN again and still spotting. At this point I'm just wasting tests. At least cd3 is around the corner and I can start getting some answers.

Sorry, Weebles! Looks like your temp is still up though!

I just stocked up on a bunch of fertility stuff...gotta love Amazon Prime. Ordered Fertilaid for both myself and DH, FertilCM, more pre-seed, pre-mama (same thing as Pregnitude but a little cheaper...gonna try it 1 more month as it did seem to improve my acne), and a bunch of Wondfo hpts and OPKs. August, here we come!

Oh and Pro-Gest (natural progesterone cream) to start after O.

I think that's a great idea. Retail therapy that helps ttc! I've thought about getting progesterone cream but I wasn't sure which one would be best or even safe. I'll look into the pro-gest!

My hubby who is normally not so sweet and clueless how to console me told me he's not upset because he's not giving up. That made me feel a little better.

Weebles my hubby says the same thing and it always gives me just enough hope to try again.

Ask I'm sorry your out another cycle. Sounds like you are all stocked up and ready to go for another cycle!!

I promised I would report back about the softcups, and I must say that I LOVE them!! I found them really easy to put in and it kept everything right where it was supposed to be! There was no flow back at all!! I wish I had tried them earlier just for the less mess factor haha

It helps to have a supportive hubby! DH brought home wine, pizza, gummy bears and chocolate ice cream last night. I said, it's CD 1, I can do whatever I want! :haha:

First two days of AF are always tough...I've gotten horrible lower back pain since I was a teenager. Ibuprofen works wonders but I've read a bunch of stuff that said NSAIDS should be avoided when TTC because they can interfere with ovulation and implantation. Tylenol sucks. :dohh: My heating pad is my bff right now.

I asked my Obgyn about using natural progesterone cream and she said it shouldn't hurt to try. I used Pro-gest several months back before TTC and noticed my PMS symptoms seemed less severe.

Definitely going to try the soft cups too, Belle - thanks for the review!

Pro gest cream and soft cups are on my shopping list for next cycle. Now to just wait for AF to start so I can move on.

I may try the pro-gest cream in my September cycle. That will give me something new to try a little further down the line when I may be feeling even sorrier for myself if we are still TTC lol

Well I'm out. Still not full on af flow but spotting has got heavier and is normal pre-af type and I've got the super cramps and back ache already too. I imagine that tomorrow I'll have the all day hormonal headache. At least I'll have a nice distraction tomorrow - baking a birthday cake and some cupcakes to go with it (if I manage not to eat them all!) I just hate that af gives me preg symptoms. I always get nausea in the first couple of days and have been known to actually throw up too. Not great at work as then I get the pregnancy questions too! Anyway, onwards and upwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->