Let Me (try) Help!

Hi Leopard!
You are so kind and amazing! Thank you for sharing your gift with others!

I'm really starting to give up hope, but I don't want to...not sure if that makes sense.

Do you see any conception in my future? If so, do you know when? Gender?

Thanks for sharing your gift!

I do see a small life coming into your future, but you have a little bit more of a wait yet. I can see a little girl with dark blonde hair and fiery blue eyes, quite a heartbreaker she will be! I can not see an exact month for conception, but I believe mid-next year.

Hi Leopard,
Im just wondering if you see anymore children for me? I have one daughter and OH would luv to have another?
Thank you so much for your time.

Your body will prevent you from having another until your mind has settled. I sense doubt about having another child from you. In your case the decision you make will determine a bfp or not!

Hi Leopard me again! I just got a bfp today and I'm wondering if maybe october/november was the conception month instead of due date? I know its silly but I'm really scared I'll miscarry again now :cry:

It is definitely a possibility, these things are never definite, I just do my best to interpret!

do you see anything for me work-wise leopard? i have an assessment for a job on monday, quite nervous! also you mentioned 29th november before, will that be conception or bfp or what do you think?

by the way, i made some really cute christmas tree decorations the other day just from salt dough painted with acrylics and they turned out lovely so i would recommend for your crafty christmas :) xxxx

From what I feel the November date is a conception date.
Sorry, I'm not very good at looking into job prospects,but I do see a lightening in financial stress so that is a good sign!

Leopard...do you see any more babies for me? if so how many and when? Healthy?

Not sure what you would need (if anything) from me to give me a better reading/prediction so please advise.

Thank you!

do you see anything for me work-wise leopard? i have an assessment for a job on monday, quite nervous! also you mentioned 29th november before, will that be conception or bfp or what do you think?

by the way, i made some really cute christmas tree decorations the other day just from salt dough painted with acrylics and they turned out lovely so i would recommend for your crafty christmas :) xxxx

From what I feel the November date is a conception date.
Sorry, I'm not very good at looking into job prospects,but I do see a lightening in financial stress so that is a good sign!

thank you :hugs: xxxx

Hello, Leopard. Can you please tell me if you see something for me? I recently got out of a relationship, and i would like to know if you see a new person in the near future, and if i will have babies and when?
I think what you are doing is wonderful, and you are such a nice and kind person for helping others. :hugs:

Not sure what you would need (if anything) from me to give me a better reading/prediction so please advise.

Thank you!

Do not be nervous about your next IVF treatment! Good things to come :D I'm seeing 2 more children in your future, that is including the little princess that you'll be helping bring into the world about October/November next year. I see her and a little boy further down the line; his conception will be easier. Both will be healthy, though you may have some health problems within both pregnancies. Not sure what these are though.

Hello, Leopard. Can you please tell me if you see something for me? I recently got out of a relationship, and i would like to know if you see a new person in the near future, and if i will have babies and when?
I think what you are doing is wonderful, and you are such a nice and kind person for helping others. :hugs:

I'm not seeing someone else stable real soon, though beware the wolf in the sheeps clothing! I sense someone coming along and you not seeing them for what they really are!
You will have children and I am seeing conception in 2013, when this happens you will be engaged to be married/married and will have none of the financial worries that burden you down now.

Thank you!

Do not be nervous about your next IVF treatment! Good things to come :D I'm seeing 2 more children in your future, that is including the little princess that you'll be helping bring into the world about October/November next year. I see her and a little boy further down the line; his conception will be easier. Both will be healthy, though you may have some health problems within both pregnancies. Not sure what these are though.

When you say "I will be helping" is it my own? my delivery? Sorry I got confused.

Are these two with my own eggs? Yes I have one IVF cycle left....so I guess the boy will be natural conception?

Thank you!

When you say "I will be helping" is it my own? my delivery? Sorry I got confused.

Are these two with my own eggs? Yes I have one IVF cycle left....so I guess the boy will be natural conception?
Sorry that is a bit confusing isn't it. Yes when i say 'you will be helping' it is your own, it came across that way to me due to assisted delivery. I should have worded it better for you, sorry darl!

And yes, I'm seeing the boy as a natural conception.

Thank you!

Sorry that is a bit confusing isn't it. Yes when i say 'you will be helping' it is your own, it came across that way to me due to assisted delivery. I should have worded it better for you, sorry darl!

And yes, I'm seeing the boy as a natural conception.

oh that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

thank you thank you!

Leopard, I know you have helped me before and you are very busy, but I was wondering if you could help me. My OH has decided he wants to put off TTC until July next year (because we are both at university at the moment). Do you see him changing his mind at all because his decision is breaking my heart ! Thanks in advance !

I'm not seeing someone else stable real soon, though beware the wolf in the sheeps clothing! I sense someone coming along and you not seeing them for what they really are!
You will have children and I am seeing conception in 2013, when this happens you will be engaged to be married/married and will have none of the financial worries that burden you down now.

Thank you very much!! i really don't know how i manage to attract only "wolves" :haha: But now i know that i will find the right guy eventually:D Thank you again for your help, and i really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question :D :hugs:

hi leopard,please can you see anything that is going to happen for me atall :)

I can see some financial struggles in the near future, it is going to make you wonder if you have made the right choices. You will get a gut feeling about what you have to do, and everything is saying take that gut feeling and use it!

thanks hun that really does make sense too,you are really good,i was told a few years ago that i would have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl do you see any more babies for me in the future please x

Hey Leopard~Just dropping in to see how your doing since your cold??Hope things are well with you busy girl lol :)xox

Leopard, I know you have helped me before and you are very busy, but I was wondering if you could help me. My OH has decided he wants to put off TTC until July next year (because we are both at university at the moment). Do you see him changing his mind at all because his decision is breaking my heart ! Thanks in advance !

Yes he will change his mind in a couple of months. His want for another child is very strong. You may find he is fearful of the complications that could arise and feels that if he puts it off there will be less risk.

hi leopard,please can you see anything that is going to happen for me atall :)

I can see some financial struggles in the near future, it is going to make you wonder if you have made the right choices. You will get a gut feeling about what you have to do, and everything is saying take that gut feeling and use it!

thanks hun that really does make sense too,you are really good,i was told a few years ago that i would have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl do you see any more babies for me in the future please x

I believe that this person who has told you this is right, and I also see a girl in your future. Though not very soon, you have about a year to wait before you will feel stable enough to introduce her to your womb.

Hey Leopard~Just dropping in to see how your doing since your cold??Hope things are well with you busy girl lol :)xox

Yeah things are pretty good, have a growth scan on Tuesday (I'm 38 weeks now!) to make sure she is an alright size :thumbup:

think you've missed me what stress do you see me having i did post page 29 thanks again:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->