Let Me (try) Help!

GLAD YOUR LO IS OK HUN, WILL YOU BE GOING BACK AND ANSWERING OLD QUESTIONS AS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRLY AND WHY SHE IS WAITING ;) DON'T KNOW WHY LAPTOP DOING CAPS BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT LOL:hugs:

Don't you mean your little boy :winkwink:

I looked a bit more into your aura fields, this little soul that will join with yours in May is waiting because it sense stress to come in the next two or so months and believes you would not cope with him right at this moment.

no i meant the little girl you said was waiting up there i'm not having a boy got 4 of them i've had my fair share i wanted to know why she's waiting so long :hugs: also last time you said I have personal problems to sort out first and now you say stress in the next 2 months what is it that's gonna stress me so much do you know and what are these personal problems i'm curious now cheers flutter

Oops sorry missed you!
I can not pinpoint exactly what these stresses are though I am seeing something relating to family. Same with the personal problems

GLAD YOUR LO IS OK HUN, WILL YOU BE GOING BACK AND ANSWERING OLD QUESTIONS AS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRLY AND WHY SHE IS WAITING ;) DON'T KNOW WHY LAPTOP DOING CAPS BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT LOL:hugs:

Don't you mean your little boy :winkwink:

I looked a bit more into your aura fields, this little soul that will join with yours in May is waiting because it sense stress to come in the next two or so months and believes you would not cope with him right at this moment.

no i meant the little girl you said was waiting up there i'm not having a boy got 4 of them i've had my fair share i wanted to know why she's waiting so long :hugs: also last time you said I have personal problems to sort out first and now you say stress in the next 2 months what is it that's gonna stress me so much do you know and what are these personal problems i'm curious now cheers flutter

Oops sorry missed you!
I can not pinpoint exactly what these stresses are though I am seeing something relating to family. Same with the personal problems

hhmmmm could be my son he's going through therapy atm and won't know if he needs more classes for a few more weeks they are assessing atm so i feel he needs me alot atm so may be that.......not sure how that would tie with personal problems tho

Hi again Leopard..hope I am not overstaying my welcome hehehe so you see only one child from this pregnancy? Chances of twins increase with IVF so thought it was worth asking ;-)

Also, can you tell me if any of them have blue eyes? always curious about that hehehe

And am I going to lose my extra weight soon? cause I really would like to

Hello, Leopard. Can you please tell me if you see something for me? I recently got out of a relationship, and i would like to know if you see a new person in the near future, and if i will have babies and when?
I think what you are doing is wonderful, and you are such a nice and kind person for helping others. :hugs:

I'm not seeing someone else stable real soon, though beware the wolf in the sheeps clothing! I sense someone coming along and you not seeing them for what they really are!
You will have children and I am seeing conception in 2013, when this happens you will be engaged to be married/married and will have none of the financial worries that burden you down now.

Thank you very much!! i really don't know how i manage to attract only "wolves" :haha: But now i know that i will find the right guy eventually:D Thank you again for your help, and i really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question :D :hugs:

I am really sorry for bothering you again, but could you please tell me how many babies will i have and the genders? thank you again very much! :hugs:

I do see a child from your womb. Only one though. I believe you will conceive in the summer months, I cannot get a good read so i cannot confirm which one, but I'm definitely putting my finger on Summer! I also see this being a girl, and I believe you may struggle with her, be sure to have a good support base!

I also sense other children in your future, but from anothers womb. So adoption is open to you and I sense a very lost soul in need of your mothering in the not so distant future.

I just can't stop wondering, LOL. I know questioning readings can be so darn annoying, but I'm wondering if what kind of struggle came up? Was it with the pregnancy or with the child herself like a strong personality?

I know I can be hard to read, I've been told that by a few people so I'm not too worried about exactly when or who or what, just curious about the word struggle! ^^

I've seen alot of girls on here with Pregnancy Predictions from you, and i really wanted one, so i just searched your name and this was the first thread that came up :blush:

I recently lost boy/girl twins. Fraternal twins run in my family religiously. All the women have had twins. There has only been one pair of boys, and that was 40+ years ago, although all have only had 1 set each. Whether that's coincidence or not, idk :shrug: I'm not with their father anymore, and on Thursday will be moving in with my boyfriend, who has been my best friend for 3+ years.

Part of me wants a baby, but the more sensible part of me tells me i need to wait.

Please, can you see anything good/bad for me in the future? Involving anything?
And in as much detail as you can? :blush:

It's okay if you cba to go into any detail, i understand how tired you must be.

Wow!! I have read all 30 odd pages!! :) (bit of a geek maybe??!) ;)

I wonder if you could tell me if my baby is a boy or girl and whn he / she will arrive? I have a feeling it will be a few weeks early. Hopefully not too early! :)

Hope your LO is growing well. All my best wishes to you and your family. Xxx

Hi again Leopard..hope I am not overstaying my welcome hehehe so you see only one child from this pregnancy? Chances of twins increase with IVF so thought it was worth asking ;-)

Also, can you tell me if any of them have blue eyes? always curious about that hehehe

No, they will both have brown eyes.
The only way you will lose weight is if you stop stressing about getting bfp. :thumbup:

Hello, Leopard. Can you please tell me if you see something for me? I recently got out of a relationship, and i would like to know if you see a new person in the near future, and if i will have babies and when?
I think what you are doing is wonderful, and you are such a nice and kind person for helping others. :hugs:

I'm not seeing someone else stable real soon, though beware the wolf in the sheeps clothing! I sense someone coming along and you not seeing them for what they really are!
You will have children and I am seeing conception in 2013, when this happens you will be engaged to be married/married and will have none of the financial worries that burden you down now.

Thank you very much!! i really don't know how i manage to attract only "wolves" :haha: But now i know that i will find the right guy eventually:D Thank you again for your help, and i really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question :D :hugs:

I am really sorry for bothering you again, but could you please tell me how many babies will i have and the genders? thank you again very much! :hugs:
I'm seeing 2, one in 2013 and one that is a bit to far to see. The one in 2013 will be a little boy.

I do see a child from your womb. Only one though. I believe you will conceive in the summer months, I cannot get a good read so i cannot confirm which one, but I'm definitely putting my finger on Summer! I also see this being a girl, and I believe you may struggle with her, be sure to have a good support base!

I also sense other children in your future, but from anothers womb. So adoption is open to you and I sense a very lost soul in need of your mothering in the not so distant future.

I just can't stop wondering, LOL. I know questioning readings can be so darn annoying, but I'm wondering if what kind of struggle came up? Was it with the pregnancy or with the child herself like a strong personality?

I know I can be hard to read, I've been told that by a few people so I'm not too worried about exactly when or who or what, just curious about the word struggle! ^^
I'm not really sure which aspect the struggle relates to, I do know it is centered around this little girl.

The only way you will lose weight is if you stop stressing about getting bfp. :thumbup:

hmmmm ok...not stressing, not stressing...ohm!

I've seen alot of girls on here with Pregnancy Predictions from you, and i really wanted one, so i just searched your name and this was the first thread that came up :blush:

I recently lost boy/girl twins. Fraternal twins run in my family religiously. All the women have had twins. There has only been one pair of boys, and that was 40+ years ago, although all have only had 1 set each. Whether that's coincidence or not, idk :shrug: I'm not with their father anymore, and on Thursday will be moving in with my boyfriend, who has been my best friend for 3+ years.

Part of me wants a baby, but the more sensible part of me tells me i need to wait.

Please, can you see anything good/bad for me in the future? Involving anything?
And in as much detail as you can? :blush:

It's okay if you cba to go into any detail, i understand how tired you must be.

I can see this move will be a good one for your emotional health, you need the care and support that comes with being close to this man, and your feelings go a lot deeper for him then you are willing to admit even to yourself. The part of you that says you want a baby is the part you should be listening to! Often our own bodies and thoughts know us better then we know ourselves, and often these gut feelings are just a way of the outer realms reaching through. Everything is telling me to tell you, take the leap of faith and try again for those gorgeous twins.
Further down the track is not really my speciality, the future is not set in stone and is constantly molded by our actions and choices; anything I was to tell you could change as easily as your decision to cross the street or not. I do however see a job prospect popping it's head up in the next 6 months, when it does, grab it!

Wow!! I have read all 30 odd pages!! :) (bit of a geek maybe??!) ;)

I wonder if you could tell me if my baby is a boy or girl and whn he / she will arrive? I have a feeling it will be a few weeks early. Hopefully not too early! :)

Hope your LO is growing well. All my best wishes to you and your family. Xxx
I'm going to roll with a girl guess. Honestly you are a little blocked to me so I cannot be sufre! I will say you will go 38+2 :)

Any one else stalking this thread? I totally am lol dying to know stuff!

hmmmm ok...not stressing, not stressing...ohm!
Have you thought about yoga? i know the thought is horrible (well I think so :haha:) but the relaxation techniques they teach really help. Heck if you want me to help with relaxation techniques drop me a pm, I know a bit :thumbup:

im a stalker too:haha: really hoping the edd you gave me comes true even when i said i wasnt gonna put my hopes on it i think i actualy have:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->