Magical Maypoles ~*May testing thread*~

@Teanna oh really? Was that around the time of your bfp? I'm probly clutching at straws here but last night and this am irl I do see a def line. Congrats again!! I will put bfp for you on the front page x

I've just felt so odd this cycle.. But bloating has now gone. Boobs only a tiny bit tender wheras usually they are really sore before af. Felt very sick the last few, days especially when had an empty stomach and have the weird metallic taste in the mouth which I had with my first. It's been an odd cycle. I could be just adjusting to the new vitamins. Some cramps at night but nothing today. Not sure if hope has gone we will see x

Anyone who I have missed on the front page let me know there's a few lingering between bfn and af lol. Like to keep it updated x

Your cervix will move up when aroused to make extra room in there ;) Good luck with the next test!
No I mean it's WAY up there, it went from being able to really touch it, to not being able to touch it at all overnight. This kind of change isn't somehting that I can just chalk up to being aroused no offense. I even had him check just now, we are not engaged in any sexual activities, and I'm not aroused, still can't reach it.

Now what I want to know, does the cervix rise back up out of reach right before the :witch: shows then she drops down instantly once the bleeding starts? Is that how it works ladies? lol, sorry never really dealt with the cervix positioning much.

@Teanna oh really? Was that around the time of your bfp? I'm probly clutching at straws here but last night and this am irl I do see a def line. Congrats again!! I will put bfp for you on the front page x
In my case was when I was 6 weeks pregnant. Thought I was starting to miscarry but I didn't and she's almost 4 now. Midwife thought maybe implantation that was working it's way out late or old blood. Never had any cramps.

I've just felt so odd this cycle.. But bloating has now gone. Boobs only a tiny bit tender wheras usually they are really sore before af. Felt very sick the last few, days especially when had an empty stomach and have the weird metallic taste in the mouth which I had with my first. It's been an odd cycle. I could be just adjusting to the new vitamins. Some cramps at night but nothing today. Not sure if hope has gone we will see x

I’m still hopeful for you that’s it’s all implantation!

Now what I want to know, does the cervix rise back up out of reach right before the :witch: shows then she drops down instantly once the bleeding starts? Is that how it works ladies? lol, sorry never really dealt with the cervix positioning much.

I think it can move around a lot during the day. I know when I’ve been pregnant it’s been later on, like maybe a week or so after a BFP that’s it’s gone up really high and stayed that way until just before birth.

View attachment 1115677

9DPO SMU top
10DPO SMU bottom
View attachment 1115678

For some reason FMU is somehow not as good as later in the day for me. Anyone else notice that?

I noticed in my last successful pregnancy that tests later in the day were loads better than FMU. Not sure why! Maybe it’s as the hcg is rising?

I cracked and tested again with a Boots pink dye this time. It’s a very faint line but I do see something. I don’t feel confident with how my temps are but there is something there. I just hope I see darker tests tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpeg
    IMG_0554.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 28
I cracked and tested again with a Boots pink dye this time. It’s a very faint line but I do see something. I don’t feel confident with how my temps are but there is something there. I just hope I see darker tests tomorrow!
I see it! Hope your temp starts to rise.

I’m still hopeful for you that’s it’s all implantation!

I think it can move around a lot during the day. I know when I’ve been pregnant it’s been later on, like maybe a week or so after a BFP that’s it’s gone up really high and stayed that way until just before birth.

I noticed in my last successful pregnancy that tests later in the day were loads better than FMU. Not sure why! Maybe it’s as the hcg is rising?
Ok I know the cervix changes throughout cycle, but, it does not change "that" drastically throughout a 24 hour period. I did find this tho,

"During ovulation, the cervix rises to a higher level in the vagina. It will be lower in the vagina around the time of menstruation. If you've conceived, the cervix will remain in a higher position. The second noticeable change is in the feel of the cervix."

Which is nice to hear, but I have had my cervix literally drop down within an hour of the bleeding starting from AF, however, this time, it's like way up there. Last cycle, with my early loss, it was also way up there, and dropped down like an hour before I started bleeding. At least this is what I've observed, I'd be interested in hearing other stories if you ladies have them.

Still waiting on the :witch: to show, it's very "wet" down there, I can feel it otw, just playing the waiting game now.

:happydance:Congrats love!

Ladies I just want to remind you all, please try and stay positive! The amount of worrying we all do, and stress, it causes issues on the body and for all we know, it could cause infertility or why women have a hard time TTC sometimes. I am not saying this is the sole cause, just that it's something to think about and take into consideration during this difficult process.

I see a line! Good luck!!

I see it! :)

13dpo and another BFN.
Will just wait on af now and stop testing.
Im not in a good place at all right now and just feel deep down it not going to happen for us.
I used to be so fertile and could easily fall but now even that is impossible.
I know it has to be age related.
And im just getting older and older.
I have no hope at all anymore.
@NightFlower
Your so lovely hon and i know what you mean about stressing.
I was actually very relaxed when we was trying this time it was only when i got further in the 2ww that i just felt so disheartened.
13dpo and bfn again so will just wait on af now.
I feel like every month im like i pray this is my month but it never is.
I cant even imagine getting another bfp or being pregnant or holding my new born. I think my bady days are well and truly over!.
Sucks so bad because im not ready for it to be over. I want nothing more than my healthy take home rainbow baby.
But i hate the constant bfns, they crush my heart so so much.
I think you will get s bfp again next cycle and i pray it will be your sticky.

@Kiwiberry
Im 13dpo now and bfn again. Latest ever bfp i got was at 13dpo with my 3rd loss 4 months ago. All other bfps were at 10dpo.
Regarding cervix. I find mine is low and firm b4 af and then it opens and the bleeding usually follows shortly after that.
When is af due for you?
Mine is due Thursday or friday but may be as late as Saturday.
I feel like my cervix is a tad open so hoping she will make a early appearance.
Praying it will be the last af i have for 9 months and i get that much wanted sticky bfp in june.
But so fearful of more bfns.
Or losses.
Hope you get answers soon.
The waiting for af is the worst.

Congratulations @Teanna definitely bfp and great progression all ready. I new it wouldn't take you long had a good feeling about you.

@jellybeanxx
Congratulations hon.
I told you i had a good feeling for you esp with extra cm.

@josephine3
Hoping thats just implantation spotting and not af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->