*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Omg was soooooo exciting logging in this evening! What a great way to start the month! Congrats Jammy and Jft!!

Fostermom Im still seeing lines!

Harmony your photos are showing badly on my phone so Im struggling to be able to see anything but its due to the photos showing weirdly!

Baby dust to all!

Thank you for putting March Thread! I want to start testing on March 6th (10 dpo).

Harmony I think I see lines but like others said, the pictures are small and difficult to see clearly. I hope this is it for you though!!!!

Congratulations! Definitely see a line on that picture xxx

Wow, ladies! So so many BFPS in the past day or so. This is so wonderful! Congrats Jammie, Harmony, Cofoster, and jft! So happy for all of you ladies! Cofoster, can't wait to see those lines get more obvious! Go get another brand and give it a go!!

6DPO today for me and time is dragging!

Thanks so much ladies! I've let myself get excited, and now I can't sit still! Lol Good luck to all of you ladies waiting to test.

Baby dust to all!:dust:

So many bfp's and it's only the beginning of March! I hope everyone's baby dust rubs off on the rest of us congratulations everyone

Amazing how many BFPs there's been already! Hoping and praying all you lovely ladies who have still to test get :bfp:

Can i be put down for 12th March please. Figured it out that it would be around then i think i will be 11dpo then. That sound about right to test? Its my first cycle and my first tww! Xx

Hi everyone! I’ll update the first post soon and go through all the pages. I’ve just been very busy irl... will check back tomorrow. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->