*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

OMG Congratulations!!!

So here is my story, I broke down and tested this morning, got a very very faint line on dollar store cheapie, so I took a digital clear blue (bfn), so I broke it open to see the test strip and it is below. I also took a clear blue line test, and I see a faint line. Tell me you see these lines ladies!! Im also 10dpo

View attachment 1056413 View attachment 1056414 View attachment 1056416
I definitely see the lines!! Yay!!! Sending big prayers your way! I bet you those lines will start looking darker in just a few days! :)

Ladies, I am absolutely LOVING all these BFPs you are posting! What a great way to start out March! Hopefully this is our lucky month!! <3

I had 3 mature follicles on Wednesday at our ultrasound and received an HCG trigger injection. Tested positive on all my OPKs that day as well as yesterday. Had crazy strong cramps in both ovary areas. I just took another OPK this morning and the test line is starting to get lighter, so I definitely think I ovulated over the last two days. I am calling today my 1DPO. :) Let the TWW begin! <3 Sending good juju and big prayers to you all that we all catch that sticky bean this month. Hugs!!

Ladies, I am absolutely LOVING all these BFPs you are posting! What a great way to start out March! Hopefully this is our lucky month!! <3

I had 3 mature follicles on Wednesday at our ultrasound and received an HCG trigger injection. Tested positive on all my OPKs that day as well as yesterday. Had crazy strong cramps in both ovary areas. I just took another OPK this morning and the test line is starting to get lighter, so I definitely think I ovulated over the last two days. I am calling today my 1DPO. :) Let the TWW begin! <3 Sending good juju and big prayers to you all that we all catch that sticky bean this month. Hugs!!

Fingers crossed for you! I hope I get darker lines tomorrow. March is definitely starting off wonderfully! :)

I was just about to say the same - what a great start to the month!!! Let's hope it continues for everyone! And such good news about your opks. I'm also 1 dpo according to my opks and had slight twinges on my left side yesterday.

Let's keep the positive vibes going ladies. I'm so excited for this month! Xx

Heyy. Can i please be added but im unsure of when i need to test. Had my positive opk yesterday evening. And its slightly lighter this morning still looks like a high but last nights was definitely darker for my positive. I don’t know my cycles as this is my first true cycle since coming off my pill end of January. I have twinges today mainly on the right overy side? Xxx

Hey ladies...this thread is filled with so much :bfp: joy this morning!!!

So I took a test this morning and it dried funny (top one), so I'm not counting that VERY CLERA LINE. I did a second test right after (bottom) and though it's much much much fainter, wondering if you all can see anything? This cycle has been so weird.

ukOj0iWpQsCU%sudHarY8A.jpg

So I took a test this morning and it dried funny (top one), so I'm not counting that VERY CLERA LINE. I did a second test right after (bottom) and though it's much much much fainter, wondering if you all can see anything? This cycle has been so weird.

View attachment 1056426

Sorry doing this cause I can’t see your attachment on your post. Will see if it pops up after this :)

Sorry doing this cause I can’t see your attachment on your post. Will see if it pops up after this :)

It did. I think I’m seeing a faint line on the 2nd fx for you lovely

Yay for these March BFP’s!!!! So wonderful to see!

Congrats Jammy and Jft! H&h 9 months x

Harmony I def see a line on the blue dye. Maybe try with a Frer?

Cofostermom I def see lines on both but they do look a bit like Evaps. Did they appear within the time limit?

Afm no symptoms except lots of creamy cm since ov and today at 5dpo creamy mixed with a bit of ewcm. Had mild cramps from 2dpo but nothing at all today. I know it’s still too early but feeling sooo out this month too.

Tesh...yes both lines appeared within the time limit. That picture was taken in the time limit (on the outer edge, but still within).

Also, extra cm is a good sign!

View attachment 1056426
I can see the line on the top one but not so much the bottom! Fingers crossed on your progression tomorrow.

Tesh...yes both lines appeared within the time limit. That picture was taken in the time limit (on the outer edge, but still within).

Also, extra cm is a good sign!

My experience with internet cheapies was horrible. I had so many evaps on them. I got two very very very faint lines on two of them once and like 5 stark white on 5 others. The results are very confusing.

Now I only use ic tests to feed my poas addiction lol. And if I see anything close to what I think is a proper positive I get a store brand test to check.

I would def try a sensitive store brand test to confirm. Fx for you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->