*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Congrats Plus1!!!

And yes, I see a line, Laura!

Wowza this thread is going wild. It has me itching to test! Tomorrow will be 8dpo, and I’m really trying not to test as I know it’s most likely to be negative. But boy am I anxious to pee on things!

So I’m having a really confusing cycle. My cycle ranges from 32-34 days. My period happened on the 6th of feb, then start having some random cramps on 18th (cd 13) which when I examined my cervix it was high soft and open but I was bleeding again which lasted 3 days but it wasn’t heavy enough at all to soak onto a pad. The 2nd day of this bleed I decided to try a cheap ovulation test and it came back near to positive, bleed was mixing into ewcm too. On the 3rd day it pretty much stopped so we decided to dtd that day. Next day ov test was pretty neg. So I carried on with ovulation tests and got clearblue advance to try that was showing high fertility (flashy face) and I was doing the cheap ones they were showing same it was getting darker again by. Cd 21 it was positive again so we got busy for 2 days. 2nd day I was cramping all day so thought I was definitely ovulating that day. Carried on testing on cheapies sure enough all showing neg but clearblue still flashing that face at me.

Today what I thought to be 3dpo - lots of cramping started feeling pretty tender around my ovaries, had a feel of my cervix very high up very soft and wide open and a lot of ewcm again - cheap ov test neg clearblue still flashing smiley face. Dtd today just to be safe but I am sooooo confused!

So I’m having a really confusing cycle. My cycle ranges from 32-34 days. My period happened on the 6th of feb, then start having some random cramps on 18th (cd 13) which when I examined my cervix it was high soft and open but I was bleeding again which lasted 3 days but it wasn’t heavy enough at all to soak onto a pad. The 2nd day of this bleed I decided to try a cheap ovulation test and it came back near to positive, bleed was mixing into ewcm too. On the 3rd day it pretty much stopped so we decided to dtd that day. Next day ov test was pretty neg. So I carried on with ovulation tests and got clearblue advance to try that was showing high fertility (flashy face) and I was doing the cheap ones they were showing same it was getting darker again by. Cd 21 it was positive again so we got busy for 2 days. 2nd day I was cramping all day so thought I was definitely ovulating that day. Carried on testing on cheapies sure enough all showing neg but clearblue still flashing that face at me.

Today what I thought to be 3dpo - lots of cramping started feeling pretty tender around my ovaries, had a feel of my cervix very high up very soft and wide open and a lot of ewcm again - cheap ov test neg clearblue still flashing smiley face. Dtd today just to be safe but I am sooooo confused!

Omg, sounds like a roller coaster you're on. At least you dtd each time you got a positive, so I hope you caught the eggie. Hopefully you'll get some answers as to what's going on soon.
Decided to test early. I'm 11dpo. Positive on internet cheapy and :bfp: on frer!

View attachment 1056494

Congratulations Daisy! This thread is on FIRE! Hopefully it continues!

Reactions: ciz

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Omg, sounds like a roller coaster you're on. At least you dtd each time you got a positive, so I hope you caught the eggie. Hopefully you'll get some answers as to what's going on soon.

Congratulations Daisy! This thread is on FIRE! Hopefully it continues!

Ergh tell me about it! Crazy cycle but hopefully will be a positive outcome. Fingers crossed

Have you taken a pregnancy test?
No hun I haven’t, will do one of my cheapies tomorrow morning to see but if there’s nothing I’ll re test nearer my af dates :)

Oh sorry you’re having a confusing cycle! Sometimes I have a second estrogen surge on 3dpo. I get a bit of a temp drop (just slight) and get some EWCM. It doesn’t happen all months but some. I definitely Ovd these cycles as I can see from my temps, so researched why I was getting EWCM and found info on this second estrogen surge and everything made sense. Might be happening to you?

So after all the BFPs I decided to crazily start testing at 6dpo! Of course BFN but posting pic anyway. Planning to test every morning until BFP or AF!

11CE4368-FB50-4E7A-936D-EDDF3EFF43E6.jpeg

Congrats Plus1, Laura and Daisy!!!!

Omg!!! This March thread is in on fire!! I’m pretty sure this is a luckily thread lol. This is sooooo amazing all these BFP’s!!

So yesterday evening 6 dpo, my son decides to running head butt me right in the uterus :wacko: ouch! He completely winded me and I started cramping like crazy for about half an hour. I used the bathroom that evening and got really creamy stretchy snot like cm sorry for TMI! I went to bed a couple of hours later I had a stabbing pain in my lower right side that lasted about 30 seconds.

This morning 7 dpo I had obvious pinching in my right ovary area that lasted 3 mins. Sometimes it was so painful enough to wince out loud. I started my poas addiction today on my ic and naturally I think I see a super faint line lol but irl it’s probably a bfn.

My boobs have also started to get a bit sore and still getting creamy cm. I really don’t want to symptom spot (because I feel like all this could be from my son head butting me), but I had a look at my chart from my bfp with ds and it looks almost identical to this months chart! My sinuses have also started acting up this morning and I so badly want to take an allergex but don’t know if I should.

So after all the BFPs I decided to crazily start testing at 6dpo! Of course BFN but posting pic anyway. Planning to test every morning until BFP or AF!

View attachment 1056502

Call me crazy but I see a very faint line on that test!! It looks similar to my test at 7 dpo today. I know we’re both gonna keep testing haha! Fx for us this cycle! X

I’ve attached my bfp chart and my chart this cycle for comparison if anyone would like to take a look. Soooo hard not to symptom spot!

586EA0FE-5E05-4BF7-BC75-422CDF23C9B9.jpeg 2D621D6E-D7F6-4E24-B1B7-C34906F4F129.jpeg

So this just happened. Think am about 9-10 dpo. Haven’t told my husband yet as have had 4 miscarriages and don’t want him to get hurt again. Am so praying for a sticky bean. Am worried though as apart from some spots on my face don’t have any symptoms. Not even sore boobs which was how I knew I was pregnant the 5 times before. I have a daughter who is 3 and a half and she keeps saying she wants to be a sister again as she didn’t get to meet her sister in heaven nothing more can do now but wait. The digital clear blue also said not pregnant which is worrying. I need to call doctor tomorrow to get proestrigen pessary. Sending you all lots of baby dust. Thanks for your support.

image.jpg

So this just happened. Think am about 9-10 dpo. Haven’t told my husband yet as have had 4 miscarriages and don’t want him to get hurt again. Am so praying for a sticky bean. Am worried though as apart from some spots on my face don’t have any symptoms. Not even sore boobs which was how I knew I was pregnant the 5 times before. I have a daughter who is 3 and a half and she keeps saying she wants to be a sister again as she didn’t get to meet her sister in heaven nothing more can do now but wait. The digital clear blue also said not pregnant which is worrying. I need to call doctor tomorrow to get proestrigen pessary. Sending you all lots of baby dust. Thanks for your support.

View attachment 1056506

View attachment 1056506

Those are definite lines!! Praying for you that you have a sticky bean this time around, sorry for your previous losses :hugs:

Call me crazy but I see a very faint line on that test!! It looks similar to my test at 7 dpo today. I know we’re both gonna keep testing haha! Fx for us this cycle! X

I’ve attached my bfp chart and my chart this cycle for comparison if anyone would like to take a look. Soooo hard not to symptom spot!

View attachment 1056504 View attachment 1056505

Haha! I keep thinking I see a line too! But 99.9% certain it’s line eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->