*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Hi ladies! How are all of yours cycles going?!

We just finished our first cycle of Clomid (did 5 cycles on Letrozole but they all failed). Had an ultrasound this morning and had 3 mature follicles (yay!!). They gave me an HCG trigger shot before I left. I took an OPK about an hour ago and already have a positive, so I think we are going to be ovulating in the next 12-24 hours some time. So excited. This month has been a rough one for us from lots of sickness in the house, to my uncle finding out he has cancer, so we are ready for March and to hopefully receive some positive news soon!
I'm so sorry you've had a tough month :( fingers crossed this is your month and you get some happy news!

8dpo here, today is around the time that I start watching live pregnancy tests at 8dpo on YouTube to convince myself to test early! I will not put myself though that! I'm fighting with myself to wait! Lol

Baby dust to everyone. :dust:
Ohhh I do this too! As well as binge watch two week wait symptom videos, it never does me any good. Stay strong!

Af was due today 13-14 dpo and hasn’t shown.. I’m going to wait until tomorrow and if it still doesn’t show I’ll test!
Ohh, good luck! I would have caved way before now!

AFM I had a bit of a moment this morning. Originally FF put O day as the 23rd which would have made me 5dpo today, but after putting my temp in this morning it has moved it to the 25th so I'm back to 3dpo ](*,) Already feeling like this 2ww has lasted forever!!! I guess on the plus side since I haven't had any symptoms I can blame it on the fact I'm only 3 dpo!

Our testing month arrives tomorrow, good luck everyone!
:dust:

Oh I can imagine thats frustrating babyleaf! Do you think you Od when FF is now telling you?

I’m officially going to have a crazy TWW. Normally I make it to about 5dpo before the crazy begins but today at 2dpo- I have decided I just “feel pregnant”..... this is going to be a long wait...

Oh I can imagine thats frustrating babyleaf! Do you think you Od when FF is now telling you?

I’m officially going to have a crazy TWW. Normally I make it to about 5dpo before the crazy begins but today at 2dpo- I have decided I just “feel pregnant”..... this is going to be a long wait...
So frustrating! I just went back and had a look and realised I hadn't put my meds in - I've been prescribed norethisterone by my consultant as I ususally have quite a lot of spotting for up to 10 days before AF arrives (I had a lap and hysteroscopy last year to rule out endo). So I take the norethisterone from CD 19-25 (and this was all before I was TTC!). He said it's fine for me to take while TTC and just to stop when I get pregnant. Long story short it's a form of progesterone so I popped that in and it's tentatively moved O day back to the 23rd, so I really have no idea now haha! Chart below if anyone has any ideas!

Oh, maybe that's a good sign though? Crossing everything for you. Anything in particular making you feel this way or just a feeling? I'm crazy already as you can probably tell! Hope the wait goes quickly for you!

ff.PNG

Oh it’s a tough one! Im not super good with charts but I’d guess you Od when it shows and maybe taking the meds caused the second temp spike?

It’s mainly just a feeling. Was out walking with DD and had an urge to hold my stomach like I had a bump... guess it’s just a day dreaming thing that led to the feeling..

8dpo here too! Having any symptoms? Stay strong!! Save the tests!! Lol

I've only had sore boobs, but that could be the progesterone. What about you?

So frustrating! I just went back and had a look and realised I hadn't put my meds in - I've been prescribed norethisterone by my consultant as I ususally have quite a lot of spotting for up to 10 days before AF arrives (I had a lap and hysteroscopy last year to rule out endo). So I take the norethisterone from CD 19-25 (and this was all before I was TTC!). He said it's fine for me to take while TTC and just to stop when I get pregnant. Long story short it's a form of progesterone so I popped that in and it's tentatively moved O day back to the 23rd, so I really have no idea now haha! Chart below if anyone has any ideas!

Oh, maybe that's a good sign though? Crossing everything for you. Anything in particular making you feel this way or just a feeling? I'm crazy already as you can probably tell! Hope the wait goes quickly for you!

View attachment 1056345
i agree with FF, looks like O was on the 23rd. Good luck!

Yes everyone, I'm addicted to watching those videos on YouTube, as soon as I see one with a BFP the same dpo as me, I immediately think I'm gonna get that lucky and test! I almost did this morning, but resisted the urge, and I only test fmu so another day of strength for me. Lol

I woke up at 4am super nauseated and puffy feeling. To the point I couldn’t sleep. But it’s too early to be a pregnancy symptom (only 5dpo), probably coming down with a GI bug. Really hope not but time will tell!

Oh it’s a tough one! Im not super good with charts but I’d guess you Od when it shows and maybe taking the meds caused the second temp spike?

It’s mainly just a feeling. Was out walking with DD and had an urge to hold my stomach like I had a bump... guess it’s just a day dreaming thing that led to the feeling..
That's what I'm thinking! Progesterone is what makes your temp spike after O so it would make sense for it to keep going as I start my meds.

Aw I totally get that! Hopefully it's your intuition giving you a heads up! I was reading all about visualisation & affirmations during the tww yesterday and how it acting like you're already pg can be good for implantation etc. Who knows if there is any truth to it but it can't hurt right?

I've only had sore boobs, but that could be the progesterone. What about you?

i agree with FF, looks like O was on the 23rd. Good luck!

Yes everyone, I'm addicted to watching those videos on YouTube, as soon as I see one with a BFP the same dpo as me, I immediately think I'm gonna get that lucky and test! I almost did this morning, but resisted the urge, and I only test fmu so another day of strength for me. Lol
Thank you! I think I'm going to go with a happy medium of 4dpo today. Either way I'll be testing on the 8th so should be between 11-13dpo by then!

I think that will be me too! Good for you for staying strong Sorry if you've already said but when are you planning to test?

I've started feeling some twinges today, though it's not too unusual for me to get them like this post O so trying to disregard them. I've also been feeling run down/under the weather since yesterday with a tight scratchy throat and tiredness. It's been going around though so again trying not to look into it too much, especially this early!

Hey All,

Last night DH and I participated in "activities" and I spotted afterwards. I think I'm 5dpo. Brown spotting first thing this morning then nothing else. Last night was bright red.

BUT my abs feel SO sore this morning. This cycle makes less sense every day.

Any thoughts? Anyone experience this and turned out pregnant?

That's what I'm thinking! Progesterone is what makes your temp spike after O so it would make sense for it to keep going as I start my meds.

Aw I totally get that! Hopefully it's your intuition giving you a heads up! I was reading all about visualisation & affirmations during the tww yesterday and how it acting like you're already pg can be good for implantation etc. Who knows if there is any truth to it but it can't hurt right?

Thank you! I think I'm going to go with a happy medium of 4dpo today. Either way I'll be testing on the 8th so should be between 11-13dpo by then!

I think that will be me too! Good for you for staying strong Sorry if you've already said but when are you planning to test?

I've started feeling some twinges today, though it's not too unusual for me to get them like this post O so trying to disregard them. I've also been feeling run down/under the weather since yesterday with a tight scratchy throat and tiredness. It's been going around though so again trying not to look into it too much, especially this early!

I think your healthy medium is perfect. I think I'm gonna test on Saturday, I'll be 11 dpo then, I think that's enough will power for me! Lol

Hi all! Can I be put down for 13th please. I know I’ll be testing long before but 13th is af due.
2dpo today nothing really to report. Few aches around the ovaries, full of cold.

10dpo today
So this just changed our vacation

Spreading dust to everyone and fingers crossed you get this too!!!

View attachment 1056405

OMG Congratulations!!!

So here is my story, I broke down and tested this morning, got a very very faint line on dollar store cheapie, so I took a digital clear blue (bfn), so I broke it open to see the test strip and it is below. I also took a clear blue line test, and I see a faint line. Tell me you see these lines ladies!! Im also 10dpo

test.jpg test3.jpg test4.jpg

OMG Congratulations!!!

So here is my story, I broke down and tested this morning, got a very very faint line on dollar store cheapie, so I took a digital clear blue (bfn), so I broke it open to see the test strip and it is below. I also took a clear blue line test, and I see a faint line. Tell me you see these lines ladies!! Im also 10dpo

View attachment 1056413 View attachment 1056414 View attachment 1056416
I can see the attachment from my reply... weird! But in the second picture it is totally there!

OMG Congratulations!!!

I see a faint line on the clear blue line test. Hope it gets darker for you

10dpo today
So this just changed our vacation

Spreading dust to everyone and fingers crossed you get this too!!!

View attachment 1056405
OMG Congratulations! SO excited for you!
OMG Congratulations!!!

I'm finding it hard to see because of the size of the photos but I think I see something on the CB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->