*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

This thread is on fire! So exciting. I hope we see many more BFP this month

Took another test this morning. Think I see a bit of progression already! Going to try and not test until after missed AF now. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone who got their BFP!!

IMG_20190303_093708.jpg

Took another test this morning. Think I see a bit of progression already! Going to try and not test until after missed AF now. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone who got their BFP!!

View attachment 1056528

View attachment 1056528
That's great progress!! So excited for all you ladies getting your BFPs!!

7dpo 9pm test

My poas has started lol. I’ll be testing with ic’s until AF

FE62AE03-D4C2-4645-8147-5C8CD8784A0E.jpeg

GL Tesh! Congrats Daisy! That looks like great progression!

No updates for me today. I think I'm only 7/8dpo if I am dpo at all.

Great progression daisy! H &H 9 months!

Tesh I’m totally seeing the faintest of shadows! Hope it’s the start!

I can’t wait to test tomorrow morning!

Great progression daisy! H &H 9 months!

Tesh I’m totally seeing the faintest of shadows! Hope it’s the start!

I can’t wait to test tomorrow morning!

I see the slightest of shadows too, but then again it is an ic lol. I also can’t wait to test Tom lol. I saw your earlier test and could swear I saw a faint faint line too. But, you know, my line eye and all. Can’t wait to see your next test! X

I got a near positive opt today! Hoping I get a positive one tonight or tomorrow so I can finally be in the TWW in a few days. Of course we’ve been BDing like crazy though so hopefully we get lucky this month!

Congrats to all who’ve had bfps!!! This thread is amazing so far! Fingers crossed it continues this way and we all have a wonderful month of bfps!

Hi!

I couldn't find any March thread so I thought I could start one. Maybe it'll bring good luck "hosting" the testing thread? I sure hope so...

Post your testing date and I'll add you to the list. <3
FX and lots of :dust: that March will bring us many :bfp: 's!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1st

2nd

- Kcmcg
- Harmony16

3rd

4th

- MinnieMcMoose

5th
- Jft1

6th

- laurarebecca1
- Manuel
- Daisy2424
- Transdad

7th
- mczzi3737

8th
- swedengirl
- babyleaf
- Positive2019

9th
- MissDoc
- Anababe

10th
- Tesh23
- jujusflo1986

11th

- Audrey2108

12th
- Hopeful2019

13th

14th

15th

- FaithnHope4
-Drgnfly918
16th

17th

- Millhaven

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

- Nima

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

New to this! Sorry for the extra replies. But could you add me to March 15th too? Excited to see everyone's stories!! Good luck to all

So I am 4/5dpo (FF says 5, but I think 4 as temp taking was a bit unreliable this cycle). I am super crampy. Now I am worried as don't get why I would be so crampy this early on as implantation cannot happen until 6dpo.... I am hoping it is a good sign but also nervous something is wrong!
I felt insane because I felt cramping after two days, I am now 11dpo and i still have slight cramps and have had two positive tests. From what I understand, cramping isnt something wrong, your uterine wall could be building and prepping. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Tesh I think I see a shadow line on yours as well. Yes, I'm testing tomorrow! Are you? GL!!!

So this mornings test- 7dpo according to FF (6dpo IMO). I’m not sure, maybe a sliggghttt incy wincy shadow of an itty bitty line....

Please be honest and don’t worry about disappointing I know I’m still really early!

9EC5FAB0-CDA2-4DB6-AEBE-38C3F4A80B38.jpeg 9711C5A2-0E7F-405A-97BD-2FDE02EFFBBB.jpeg

I think I see a shadow line...test again tomorrow! If it's positive, it should, in theory become more visible. GL! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->