*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Tested this morning 10dpo and very disappointed - FRER showed nothing obvious, cassette had a vvvfl and so did IC, opk was much lighter than the yesterday evening one so really confused now

701AE924-C0E8-4E41-82BF-ED17DE44F75D.jpeg D9E6314E-D846-4700-B8AA-CDAFC65E6C85.jpeg 0D9C849B-DE38-4616-AA4B-FEA895C180AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I see a very faint line on that test!! It looks similar to my test at 7 dpo today. I know we’re both gonna keep testing haha! Fx for us this cycle! X

I’ve attached my bfp chart and my chart this cycle for comparison if anyone would like to take a look. Soooo hard not to symptom spot!

View attachment 1056504 View attachment 1056505
I see it! Fingers crossed it gets darker!

Gosh this thread has gone wild! So many Bfp's - congrats to you all.

I think I'm around 10dpo today and I've had a massive temp drop. Wouldn't normally see a drop this early so hoping it was a dodgy temp for some reason or another.

Have taken a frer and I feel like I can see a hint of a line but then again, I do every month and it's usually just my eyes seeing what they want to see. Doesn't help that I've had a crap batch of frer's that all have a scratch right where the test line should be, so i get a shadow from the scratch no matter what angle I look at it :growlmad:

So this just happened. Think am about 9-10 dpo. Haven’t told my husband yet as have had 4 miscarriages and don’t want him to get hurt again. Am so praying for a sticky bean. Am worried though as apart from some spots on my face don’t have any symptoms. Not even sore boobs which was how I knew I was pregnant the 5 times before. I have a daughter who is 3 and a half and she keeps saying she wants to be a sister again as she didn’t get to meet her sister in heaven nothing more can do now but wait. The digital clear blue also said not pregnant which is worrying. I need to call doctor tomorrow to get proestrigen pessary. Sending you all lots of baby dust. Thanks for your support.

View attachment 1056506

Well that’s a beaut of a second pink line too me :) try another test on frer. But I’d say that bfp to me

Ok so I did a cheapie preg test stark white so I can rule that out for a few days. Today I’m having the most fertile mucus you can get apparently the watery ewcm and cervix still high and soft and wide open so I think this is my real ovulation!

Well that’s a beaut of a second pink line too me :) try another test on frer. But I’d say that bfp to me
Thanks it was a FRER hopefully the lines get darker. Good luck to you. Xx

Ok so I did a cheapie preg test stark white so I can rule that out for a few days. Today I’m having the most fertile mucus you can get apparently the watery ewcm and cervix still high and soft and wide open so I think this is my real ovulation!
Oh no!!

Alright DH couldn’t wait so here it is... is this and app line? It’s clearly blue but so thin! This was some t

sooooo. Freaking out and kind of sad. I had sex last night and I got horrible cramps that lasted about 5 minutes. Then this morning I had the dreaded before AF diarrhea. Horrible cramps on train and wetness. I get to work and buy hand warmers (great on the go pain relief) for the cramps. I go th change my underwear because IM SURE I GOT MY CYCLE. And....NOTHING. WTF was that?! I’m 11 DPO today.
This is so me. AF is due on 6th. Yesterday I had serious cramps and wetness was on another level. Ran to put on a pad but there was nothing. Today no AF and no cramps. Yesterday i had a BFN. Will test tomorrow, FX

Congrats Plus1, Laura and Daisy!!!!

Omg!!! This March thread is in on fire!! I’m pretty sure this is a luckily thread lol. This is sooooo amazing all these BFP’s!!

So yesterday evening 6 dpo, my son decides to running head butt me right in the uterus :wacko: ouch! He completely winded me and I started cramping like crazy for about half an hour. I used the bathroom that evening and got really creamy stretchy snot like cm sorry for TMI! I went to bed a couple of hours later I had a stabbing pain in my lower right side that lasted about 30 seconds.

This morning 7 dpo I had obvious pinching in my right ovary area that lasted 3 mins. Sometimes it was so painful enough to wince out loud. I started my poas addiction today on my ic and naturally I think I see a super faint line lol but irl it’s probably a bfn.

My boobs have also started to get a bit sore and still getting creamy cm. I really don’t want to symptom spot (because I feel like all this could be from my son head butting me), but I had a look at my chart from my bfp with ds and it looks almost identical to this months chart! My sinuses have also started acting up this morning and I so badly want to take an allergex but don’t know if I should.

Oh no! Boys can be so rough lol Your cm sounds like a really good thing, as well as the pinching! I'm praying for you girl that this is it! So happy to hear you have symptoms coming back!

My ovaries still feel sore from my trigger shot and I have been super bloated since Thursday. Nipples are sore, but boobs don't really hurt. I am trying so hard to just relax and wait this time and the anticipation is killing me! Hate it! Fingers crossed though!

So this just happened. Think am about 9-10 dpo. Haven’t told my husband yet as have had 4 miscarriages and don’t want him to get hurt again. Am so praying for a sticky bean. Am worried though as apart from some spots on my face don’t have any symptoms. Not even sore boobs which was how I knew I was pregnant the 5 times before. I have a daughter who is 3 and a half and she keeps saying she wants to be a sister again as she didn’t get to meet her sister in heaven nothing more can do now but wait. The digital clear blue also said not pregnant which is worrying. I need to call doctor tomorrow to get proestrigen pessary. Sending you all lots of baby dust. Thanks for your support.

View attachment 1056506
Yay!!! Those are beautiful lines!! Congratulations hun! I am so excited for you!!

Keep all the BFPs rolling! March is really showing to be an awesome month so far!! <3

View attachment 1056506
Amazing lines. Praying this is a sticky bean for you!

Oh no! Boys can be so rough lol Your cm sounds like a really good thing, as well as the pinching! I'm praying for you girl that this is it! So happy to hear you have symptoms coming back!

My ovaries still feel sore from my trigger shot and I have been super bloated since Thursday. Nipples are sore, but boobs don't really hurt. I am trying so hard to just relax and wait this time and the anticipation is killing me! Hate it! Fingers crossed though!

Hey hun, I had the pinching pains in the right ovary area again two hours later, that also lasted about 3 mins again. My boobs just feel huge and a bit sore. My cm has changed from creamy this morning to wet this afternoon. Estrogen surge? I did an opk and the line was dark but not as dark as the control. Gonna keep testing until AF comes. She’s due on Friday! So hard not to SS.

Wow it sounds like you had a pretty strong O! Probably even released more than one egg? I was reading up about symptoms straight after O and from what I gather, when you have a stronger ovulation the corpus luteum releases more progesterone to get your lining prepared for the egg to implant. Cramps very early after O could also be the body’s way of helping the fertilized egg move along the Fallopian tubes to the uterus for implantation. But everyone’s body is so different it’s so hard to take some symptoms seriously. Lots of babydust love! Hope this tww goes by quick for you! X

my partner is coming home just in time for me to ovulate this month!!!!!!

which means I'M BACK YAYYYY!!! :happydance:

can you put me down for the 25th march, might hold out for the 29th if i can (thats if I'm late) hoping to get a birthday BFP!

View attachment 1056506

Congratulations!!!! I know how you feel, I had a Mc last oct, so I'm terrified right now, just trying to stay positive! Let's just hope for the best! Hh9 to you!
Tested this morning 10dpo and very disappointed - FRER showed nothing obvious, cassette had a vvvfl and so did IC, opk was much lighter than the yesterday evening one so really confused now

View attachment 1056510 View attachment 1056512 View attachment 1056513

Oh no Laura! I'm praying for you! Hope everything turns out ok.

Hi ladies, wow what a month so far all these BFPs! Congrats to all of you xx

I've been super quiet this cycle, really tried to just not think about it and not symptom spot.. for someone who usually starts to test at 6dpo I'm doing pretty well so far! I'm 10dpo today and haven't done a single test. I actually feel better for it, I'm not stressed or frustrated at seeing horrible evaps and faint shadows that build my hope's up. I'm going to test on Tuesday at 12dpo then AF is due on Sat. Temps were looking good until I had a drop yesterday, gone slightly back up today so fingers crossed.

I'll keep up on here more often now I just needed a break for those first few days after ov to try stop me thinking so much about it, it can sometimes take over my life and last cycle really broke me, I was so sure we had done it.

As for symptoms not alot really, had a lot of lotiony white cm but I had this on last cycle and didn't mean anything so taking that as being normal for me. Last two days my boobs have become very sore, I've got a stuffy nose and backache but again this can be normal in the week leading up to AF being due so not holding on to anything just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->