*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

9/10dpo this morning and woke up feeling super dizzy and nauseous! Also still super tired. Been napping in the afternoon the last two days which is not like me at all! Also just had a lot of CM which made me think it was af but it wasn’t thank goodness!

Hoping the dizzy sick feeling is a good sign as I had HG with my daughter and felt sick early on with her too.

Fx for everyone else!

Belle, hope those lines darken!

Millhaven, I think they say brown blood is fine, as long as it’s spotting and not flow. Fingers crossed for you.

Ciz, any updates?

Cornish, can’t wait to see your next lines!

Belle, hope those lines darken!

Millhaven, I think they say brown blood is fine, as long as it’s spotting and not flow. Fingers crossed for you.

Ciz, any updates?

Cornish, can’t wait to see your next lines!
Well i broke my promise to myself no more tests. My mum said I have my pregbelly again so I had to see if she was right but nope no lines at all and still no af. Kinda wish it would just start now so we can crack on with a new cycle. I’m having a odd pinching ache around my left hip bit like a stitch like feeling. Boobs still very sore and cervix high and tight shut

More stark white bfns :sad2: 11 dpo

oARJsuG.jpg

will probably stop testing until af shows. If she doesn’t show within the next couple of days I’ll test again.

Ciz, I’m sorry about that. Do you think you’ve had a chemical? Youndefinitelybhad faint lines for a little while but it seems unlikely it’s viable with lightening to no lines. BUT I’ve definitely seen stranger things on here end with happy endings.

Audrey, hope something turns up soon!

Ciz, I’m sorry about that. Do you think you’ve had a chemical? Youndefinitelybhad faint lines for a little while but it seems unlikely it’s viable with lightening to no lines. BUT I’ve definitely seen stranger things on here end with happy endings.

Audrey, hope something turns up soon!

Ye it seems to be pointing to that. I’ve been trying to work out possible ov dates from symptoms but I should have a decent line by now. If af doesn’t show by the end of the week I’ll have to try and push for blood test incase ectopic especially with this pain around my hip now.

Ye it seems to be pointing to that. I’ve been trying to work out possible ov dates from symptoms but I should have a decent line by now. If af doesn’t show by the end of the week I’ll have to try and push for blood test incase ectopic especially with this pain around my hip now.

Oh gosh I didn’t even think of that! I hope not. Fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: ciz
Still no update from me. No spotting. Boobs were less sore but now getting a bit sore again. Was expecting to wake with af as had cramping last night but nothing. Think this mornings line is less noticeable than yesterday’s so whatever’s going on don’t think it’ll be a good outcome. Was running late for work so didn’t have time to do a FRER and SMU like usual.
The only good thing is I can see the line without needing to tweak.

C033A20E-1B3D-4B90-A687-1848A70BCE20.jpeg

Still no update from me. No spotting. Boobs were less sore but now getting a bit sore again. Was expecting to wake with af as had cramping last night but nothing. Think this mornings line is less noticeable than yesterday’s so whatever’s going on don’t think it’ll be a good outcome. Was running late for work so didn’t have time to do a FRER and SMU like usual.

View attachment 1057831

Maybe the cramping was the egg implanting abit more ? But can definitely see that line lovely. Really hope you get positive outcome. :)

View attachment 1057831
I can definitely see that. That's how mine started out! Good luck

Thanks ladies. I’m feeling really down about it. I’ve never had lines like this as indents for so long. I’m hoping it is a bfp obviously but just not feeling confident.

Ciz, I’m sorry you’re still in limbo! I’m really hoping it’s not an ectopic and you get answers soon. This is a horrible situation to be in.

Thanks ladies. I’m feeling really down about it. I’ve never had lines like this as indents for so long. I’m hoping it is a bfp obviously but just not feeling confident.

Ciz, I’m sorry you’re still in limbo! I’m really hoping it’s not an ectopic and you get answers soon. This is a horrible situation to be in.
Thanks lovely.

Tested this afternoon as I’m terrible and clearly can’t resist poas
No line what so ever, I will wait until Saturday 13dpo and test with fmu
Really hope I’m not out this month

5B278E59-7A6D-4CBE-BE4F-F21C2ADED1D9.jpeg

Hi!

I couldn't find any March thread so I thought I could start one. Maybe it'll bring good luck "hosting" the testing thread? I sure hope so...

Post your testing date and I'll add you to the list. <3
FX and lots of :dust: that March will bring us many :bfp: 's!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1st
- arielian
- Pookied8476

2nd
- Kcmcg :witch:
- Harmony16 :bfp:

3rd
- Jammy512 :bfp:

4th
- MinnieMcMoose
- peppababy

5th
- Jft1 :bfp:
- Plus1More :angel:
- DaniAnderson

6th

- laurarebecca1 :angel:
- Manuel :witch:
- Daisy2424 :bfp:
- Transdad
- kem18 :witch:
- Aybee Baybee

7th
- mczzi3737 :bfp:

8th
- swedengirl :witch:
- babyleaf :witch:
- Positive2019 :bfp:
- co_fostermom :witch:
- saveme :angel:
- sweetchut

9th
- MissDoc :bfp:
- Anababe :witch:

10th
- Tesh23 :witch:
- jujusflo1986 :bfp:
- Laurabub84 :angel:
- FaithnHope41 :bfp:

11th
- Jiae

12th
- Hopeful2019 :witch:
- JAM1611 :witch:
- TTC2019

13th

14th

15th

- Drgnfly918
- ciz :bfp:
- TTC74 :witch:

16th

17th

- Millhaven :bfp:

18th

- Audrey2108

19th

- Cinderella

20th
- Kynen281

21st

22nd

- Livviliv123x
- Mum42crazy
- pooch

23rd
- Nima

24th

25th

- Convie
- Zoya391

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

TBD

- mrshazard94
- DCS14
- KeepTryinLuv
- Beccaboo828 (April 3rd)
Hey I’m late to the group but I will be testing on the 23 but period not due til the 28 so both days . Had IB today I believe I’m 6 or 7 dpo

Reactions: ciz
Hey I’m late to the group but I will be testing on the 23 but period not due til the 28 so both days . Had IB today I believe I’m 6 or 7 dpo
Lots of luck lovely

God I’m obsessed :oops:

Did my nightly, post work IC and line is still there, quite clear, showed up right away and you can now see the pink tint! (Though not sure if it’ll show well on the pic) STILL can’t accept that this is a BFP though until a FRER confirms, but am tempted to wait a few more days because it’ll devastate me if it’s a squinter/not there! AF due today and no sign. Did have 2 brown spots of blood on my pad this morning but no blood when wiping and nothing since. [-o&lt;

2A9DF3D3-D4F7-472D-89AE-5CEF6B65F760.jpeg

Did my nightly, post work IC and line is still there, quite clear, showed up right away and you can now see the pink tint! (Though not sure if it’ll show well on the pic) STILL can’t accept that this is a BFP though until a FRER confirms, but am tempted to wait a few more days because it’ll devastate me if it’s a squinter/not there! AF due today and no sign. Did have 2 brown spots of blood on my pad this morning but no blood when wiping and nothing since. [-o&lt;

View attachment 1057857

Definitely pink!!! I think you’re safe to do a frer. May be faint but I bet it’ll be visible.

Well af hasn’t actually shown but I definitely think she’s close. I feel very much like I do when she’s just hours away. God, this sucks. I really thought this was our month. :sad1:

View attachment 1057857

That's a beautiful line, see it very clearly! Congrats hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->