• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Ugh bfn on a cheapie and a frer today. I’ll test again until af comes but I’m not feeling great about this cycle. :(
Fx for you xx

Hi!
I’m new here
I tested this afternoon at 8/9dpo
Can anyone see anything?

D8A6FAFB-A984-46BD-866C-7BBD76475F3C.jpeg BE5CC047-A1F7-4E31-86E9-10A408F73EB0.jpeg 28B47CE4-F234-4465-A536-7D95AE840F17.jpeg

So I just noticed some brown discharge on my panty liner this evening. And when I wiped. Should I be worried? :/ I can’t remember I had the same with my daughter... I don’t have any pain nor red blood, just light brown. Some dull cramping on and off.

So I just noticed some brown discharge on my panty liner this evening. And when I wiped. Should I be worried? :/ I can’t remember I had the same with my daughter... I don’t have any pain nor red blood, just light brown. Some dull cramping on and off.
Could just be abit of old blood. Just keep an eye hun

Well, I'm wondering if my ovulation calculation was slightly off. AF is due on the 20th, BFN on cheapies and FRER. Though, last night after BD I had some pink discharge. I know this means we probably hit the cervix, but the only time I'd "bleed" from that was during pregnancy. I figured since cervix was low enough to hit I'd see AF this AM, so I threw a pad on and went to bed. But nothing this morning.

Been suuuuuuper, suuuper moody with on and off nausea. Got a dull, deep ache down there. Almost like cramps are gearing up. DH thinks I'm pregnant because he said my legs have been twitching at night again... buuut, I'm approximately 12dpo, with all BFNs, so I count myself out this round. It's either an odd cycle, or I'm in the early stages of CP, because I just don't see it being viable with BFN's up to 12dpo. Guess I'll know for sure here in the next few days! I'll test again on the 20th if AF is a no-show! =)

Best of luck to all you ladies!! May this cycle be your cycle! Baby dust!!

Well, I'm wondering if my ovulation calculation was slightly off. AF is due on the 20th, BFN on cheapies and FRER. Though, last night after BD I had some pink discharge. I know this means we probably hit the cervix, but the only time I'd "bleed" from that was during pregnancy. I figured since cervix was low enough to hit I'd see AF this AM, so I threw a pad on and went to bed. But nothing this morning.

Been suuuuuuper, suuuper moody with on and off nausea. Got a dull, deep ache down there. Almost like cramps are gearing up. DH thinks I'm pregnant because he said my legs have been twitching at night again... buuut, I'm approximately 12dpo, with all BFNs, so I count myself out this round. It's either an odd cycle, or I'm in the early stages of CP, because I just don't see it being viable with BFN's up to 12dpo. Guess I'll know for sure here in the next few days! I'll test again on the 20th if AF is a no-show! =)

With my ds I didn’t get bfp until the evening of 12dpo and even then it was very faint. Fx for you lovely

I have a lot of these symptoms too, got everything crossed for you!
I didn’t get a positive until 13dpo with my daughter x

Here is today’s update.. 7 DPO on the bottom. Not seeing any pink so may just keep getting evaps. Still early yet
[-o<:dust:

1EBA330C-57FC-405B-9265-3077F7D5BDD7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"