*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Still no af today. If she doesn’t come by tomorrow I’ll test again but I have no hope for it. This limbo sucks!

Congrats MILL!!! I was so happy to see you create this thread AND get your bfp!! Now that's something else!! HUGS:happydance::headspin::happydance:

Also, can you put me down for Mar. 30th? I'll be 15dpo by then. Not early testing unless some thing spectacular symptom happens..lol...

Congrats to all the bfpers!!:yipee:

HUGS to all of you who tested bfn or AF showed up for. Sending you all out wishes for a BFP very soon.

Last edited:
Saveme, wow! Talk about limbo! Well I hope this is a really good thing and all that bleeding and faint lines were just a wacky thing and this IS your BFP.
I'm praying, definitely sick of being in limbo at this point, I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound and bloodwork so hopefully I'll have some answers[-o<[-o<:?:

So DH ( dear husband) tweaked my hpt( home pregnancy test ) can it be a upcoming positive ???? 7 dpo

3B4E493D-7F58-4C81-A047-AB9BAC80654B.jpeg

Congratulations on all the BFP, fingers crossed for those still in limbo, and a hug to the BFN, baby dust for next month!!

My AF came yesterday (but to be expected due to DP results) first IVF appointment on the 6 of April....

Ladybug: I see the line on invert. Can you see it irl? I can't ever seem to pull anything on those unless I have hcg in my system but others get evaps on them all the time. Yet, its normally if looked at after the time limit. You have plenty more days 'symptoms or no symptoms' you bfp will come. I know when I found out I was preggers years I go, I had not symptoms just reg old AF approaching. FX that line gets darker!!!

Mum: Sorry about AF. Praying your IVF appt. goes well and you can start soon.HUGS

Well af showed up overnight. Ugh. Cycle 4, here we go...congrats to all who have had their bfps! I truly am so happy for you. All my fellow ladies who were gotten by af...next month will be our month! :dust:

Sorry to hear about AF showing up. :( FX for your next cycle! <3

Mum42crazy: I hope your appointment goes well and IVF is a success! <3

@saveme: I hope you'll get your answers soon. <3

I just updated the first post. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. <3

So I just noticed some darker pink on my panty liner + light pink discharge when wiping. It seems to have stopped after wiping. I have a tiny ache but nothing that hurts.

I feel heartbroken. Am I miscarrying?

So I just noticed some darker pink on my panty liner + light pink discharge when wiping. It seems to have stopped after wiping. I have a tiny ache but nothing that hurts.

A lot of ladies spot suri g pregnancy. As long as it isn't heavy I'm sure you're absolutely fine. Just rest and take care of yourself lovely

Mill I read that about a quarter of women have light bleeding in the first tri, so let’s assume you’re one of the many for whom it happens!!

I’m having some wave like cramping today and so I’m going to go the doc this afternoon. I need some reassurance or I’m going to lose my mind.

Hopefully not - as a few other ladies have said it's very common, i remember the early pregnancy unit telling me this and if the bleeding is not saturating a thick pad then they consider it spotting not actual bleeding.

Praying for you xx

Millhaven, honey, don't worry. I am in my 10th week. During my 5th?? or was it my 4th can't remember, I started spotting (light spotting pinkish brown (gone when wipe) for almost 2weeks) had to make a Urgent Care visit, but everything for me thankful turned out fine. (put me on pelvic rest) What they told me, "if you're not in a whole lot of pain and you're not bleeding BLEEDING red "sometimes spotting" is ok." I did get a week of Period like cramping during my 5th week as well. (say that its due to baby barrowing and implanting) Stay positive, Im lurking from other threads. HUGS for you.

Thank you so much for your comforting words. <3 You are the best! Really. I mean it. <3 You have made my mind calmer.

The spotting is gone (only at that time) but wow, I felt like a lot of emotions there. It was heartbreaking.

Thank you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->