*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

God I’m obsessed :oops:

Did my nightly, post work IC and line is still there, quite clear, showed up right away and you can now see the pink tint! (Though not sure if it’ll show well on the pic) STILL can’t accept that this is a BFP though until a FRER confirms, but am tempted to wait a few more days because it’ll devastate me if it’s a squinter/not there! AF due today and no sign. Did have 2 brown spots of blood on my pad this morning but no blood when wiping and nothing since. [-o<

View attachment 1057857
Deffo a pink line! Congrats lovely

Hi ladies sorry to crash the thread but I felt it’s the only place I may get a quick response.

Do you think this opk is positive or nearly positive? It’s my first time using these manual ones in a loooong time so I’m a bit confused. I want to say almost positive as my guess?

01FDBA16-B565-47C2-9EC6-9F6091051DC2.jpeg

Congrats pooch!

AFM.... I did it, I cracked out the FRER!

There’s no denying it now, am actually in shock. This pregnancy (I get to say that!!) is already quite different to the last one which ended in miscarriage, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

Can I obsess now about why it’s not very dark at 14dpo?? :-=

BBD251AE-A9D9-4466-AC75-209887A9AF7E.jpeg

Congrats to new BFP’s and sorry to those the witch got or are about to get. <3

Tesh, I’d say almost positive too! GL!

AFM, I’m sick. I had fever (up to 39°C ~ 102°F?) yesterday that quicky got down to normal temp around 37°C with some paracetamol, today it’s 38°C or below. My throat hurts and I have no other symptoms. Should I see a doctor? I really don’t like doctors and I don’t want to eat antibiotics. Not sure if it’s strep throat or just a common cold. Sigh.

Congrats pooch!

There’s no denying it now, am actually in shock. This pregnancy (I get to say that!!) is already quite different to the last one which ended in miscarriage, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

View attachment 1057878
Congrats to you, too! Also obsessing over the same thing!

Congrats pooch!

View attachment 1057878
Yay beautiful lines lady.

AFM, I’m sick. I had fever (up to 39°C ~ 102°F?) yesterday that quicky got down to normal temp around 37°C with some paracetamol, today it’s 38°C or below. My throat hurts and I have no other symptoms. Should I see a doctor? I really don’t like doctors and I don’t want to eat antibiotics. Not sure if it’s strep throat or just a common cold. Sigh.
No harm in seeing a doc lovely :) hope you feel better soon

Well ladies I finally have my period! I’m guessing I had a chemical again because of those lines. I’m gutted but I know it’s happened because my body sensed something wasn’t right this time. I just really hope we aren’t going to have a repeat for multiple early losses again :(

Congrats pooch!

View attachment 1057878

You may have just implanted late, I'm sure the line will get darker for you. Congrats again.

Aww, definitely see the doctor, find out what's wrong and fix it. I hope you feel better soon.

Well ladies I finally have my period! I’m guessing I had a chemical again because of those lines. I’m gutted but I know it’s happened because my body sensed something wasn’t right this time. I just really hope we aren’t going to have a repeat for multiple early losses again :(

So sorry af got you Ciz, fx for your next cycle!

Reactions: ciz
Yay Cinderella and Pooch! Beautiful lines. How exciting!

Mill, if it’s easy to pop in and see a doc may be worth it. I generally wait a couple days first and see if my body can process it on its own, then go. Any more spotting? How are tests looking?

Ciz, I’m so sorry af came. What a torturous cycle this was. Hopefully the next is better! Hate hate hate the cruelty of chemicals.

I’m sorry. :hugs:

Mill, if it’s easy to pop in and see a doc may be worth it. I generally wait a couple days first and see if my body can process it on its own, then go. Any more spotting? How are tests looking?

I might go tomorrow, my throat still hurts and I thought I saw something white on one of my tonsills. Sigh. I hate that swab test they do when checking. I have to sit on my hands because one time I hit the nurse’s hands out of reflexes. I don’t want to eat antibiotics this early on in pregnancy. :(

Nope, no more spotting. Just that one time. Took a 25 mIU test this morning and it was darker than Sunday. I wish I would have been darker but it’s a small progression and I’m glad it’s still a clear pink line.

Sunday:
713A5E75-6E01-427C-9699-890DDE0FC37A.jpeg

Wednesday:
CFABF114-F17B-464A-84C5-7E1D36D4698F.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sorry. :hugs:

I might go tomorrow, my throat still hurts and I thought I saw something white on one of my tonsills. Sigh. I hate that swab test they do when checking. I have to sit on my hands because one time I hit the nurse’s hands out of reflexes. I don’t want to eat antibiotics this early on in pregnancy. :(

Nope, no more spotting. Just that one time. Took a 25 mIU test this morning and it was darker than Sunday. I wish I would have been darker but it’s a small progression and I’m glad it’s still a clear pink line.

Sunday:
View attachment 1057888

Wednesday:
View attachment 1057889

Ooh! Looks like good progress to me! My cheapies took forever to progress.

Ciz I am so sorry, chemicals are so cruel.

Millhaven - that line is looking lovely! I have a really sore throat too and a white spot on my tonsils. Just gonna wait for it to pass I think. Really unfortunate timing though!

Sorry for this x

Hi ladies I hope all of you lovely ladies are well. Congratulations to you all that got that :bfp:
To all waiting :dust:
And to you ladies that had a loss so sorry
AFM- I still have no idea what's going on my frer practically went negative but 88cent stayed faintly positive so I thought ok its iver and was hoping for a chemical over an ectopic but then on a whim I decide to test with a digi 5 days after my negative frer bleeding stopped after 3 days and not even 2min CB came up positive... so I'm in limbo!
20190319_031837.jpg

Hi ladies I hope all of you lovely ladies are well. Congratulations to you all that got that :bfp:
To all waiting :dust:
And to you ladies that had a loss so sorry
AFM- I still have no idea what's going on my frer practically went negative but 88cent stayed faintly positive so I thought ok its iver and was hoping for a chemical over an ectopic but then on a whim I decide to test with a digi 5 days after my negative frer bleeding stopped after 3 days and not even 2min CB came up positive... so I'm in limbo!
View attachment 1057909

Saveme, wow! Talk about limbo! Well I hope this is a really good thing and all that bleeding and faint lines were just a wacky thing and this IS your BFP.

CD52 Update: Saw my doctor. She did an exam (I was due for one) and also did a urine test. That was negative. She said they usually don't due bloods until I've missed two full cycles but I told her I was going absolutely bonkers waiting. So, she was super supportive and agreed to do a blood test. I just got the results. Negative. So I guess I'm just skipping my period this month. Maybe I didn't ovulate. She said if I still haven't had a period by April, she'll do a trigger.

Glad to finally have results but still disappointed. Oh well.

I'm pretty new to TTC so I don't even know how fertile I am. Maybe this is a sign of trouble to come. We'll see I s'pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->