*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Mill the cervix is getting fuller with more blood. It is very irritable and can bleed. I know its scary HUGS..Are you on any kind of progesterone?

Mill I read that about a quarter of women have light bleeding in the first tri, so let’s assume you’re one of the many for whom it happens!!

I’m having some wave like cramping today and so I’m going to go the doc this afternoon. I need some reassurance or I’m going to lose my mind.
I had light bleeding in two of my pregnancies.... they still stuck and one is now 19 and the other one 11.

Mill the cervix is getting fuller with more blood. It is very irritable and can bleed. I know its scary HUGS..Are you on any kind of progesterone?

Nope, I’m not...

I was having some wave like cramps and faint spotting and went to my doc yesterday afternoon. She did a scan and they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac in the right place, no feta pole or HB yet. Sonographer said it’s 50/50 viable but the doc said she had zero expectation of seeing the embryo at this stage and there is no cause for concern yet. She took blood, checked cervix (still closed), and I’m going back Tuesday morning for a repeat work up. So very much in limbo. She said she thinks I had a cyst rupture as there was some free floating fluid on the scan, and that might explain the cramps. She wasn’t very concerned about the spotting, of that gives you any solace, Millhouse.

I feel so stressed and crazy. It was never like this with my first pregnancy a few years back when I was innocent to losses and complications. This is really hard. I wish I could fast forward. I was so sad there wasn’t a heart beat as I read so many women see them at 5+5 and I did with my first pregnancy. But what was there seemed normal. So my fingers are tightly crossed.

I was having some wave like cramps and faint spotting and went to my doc yesterday afternoon. She did a scan and they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac in the right place, no feta pole or HB yet. Sonographer said it’s 50/50 viable but the doc said she had zero expectation of seeing the embryo at this stage and there is no cause for concern yet. She took blood, checked cervix (still closed), and I’m going back Tuesday morning for a repeat work up. So very much in limbo. She said she thinks I had a cyst rupture as there was some free floating fluid on the scan, and that might explain the cramps. She wasn’t very concerned about the spotting, of that gives you any solace, Millhouse.

I feel so stressed and crazy. It was never like this with my first pregnancy a few years back when I was innocent to losses and complications. This is really hard. I wish I could fast forward. I was so sad there wasn’t a heart beat as I read so many women see them at 5+5 and I did with my first pregnancy. But what was there seemed normal. So my fingers are tightly crossed.

Neither of the twins had heartbeats at our scan where we would have been 5+5 - just the gestational sac and yolk sacs. Both had good heartbeats the next week. Pregnancy after loss is so tough but I'm hoping the best outcome for you!

I’m 12dpo today and had some red blood when I wiped earlier and then a bit on my panty liner after.
It wasn’t loads but more than just a little bit but haven’t really had anything since.
Could it be implantation?
Af is due Sunday ‍♀️
Also had a horrible headache all day that I can’t shake

Beta was exactly on track, at 20,500, which is right at a 48 hr doubling rate. So thats reassuring. Progesterone was 29 which is good but my doc still wants me to take progesterone. So I’ll start that tonight.

Beta was exactly on track, at 20,500, which is right at a 48 hr doubling rate. So thats reassuring. Progesterone was 29 which is good but my doc still wants me to take progesterone. So I’ll start that tonight.
Wonderful news!!!

Afm:
Well it's doesn't seem to be good ladies bhcg went up but only 315](*,)
So far:
3/19: 176
3/21: 315
3/25:???
I think it's starting to look like an ectopic:sad2:
I'm crushed.

Afm:
Well it's doesn't seem to be good ladies bhcg went up but only 315](*,)
So far:
3/19: 176
3/21: 315
3/25:???
I think it's starting to look like an ectopic:sad2:
I'm crushed.

I wouldn’t be crushed just yet .doubling within 72 hours is normal and yours definitely doubled within 72 hours. 48 hours is ideal, but normal is up to 72 hrs. Your doubling time is probably around 55-60ish hrs or so. That’s not certain doom!

I wouldn’t be crushed just yet .doubling within 72 hours is normal and yours definitely doubled within 72 hours. 48 hours is ideal, but normal is up to 72 hrs. Your doubling time is probably around 55-60ish hrs or so. That’s not certain doom!
Oh how I hope...

OMG! Is it possible that the stress of a colonoscopy prep could bring about early O? I’m not sure yet, but last night, CD10-CD11, I got a post O temp. I thought it odd that I felt like I had O pain yesterday. This could explain that! If I did, in fact, O yesterday, I’m only “in” from an O-2 BD. Don’t care for that!

Has anyone started an April thread?

Saverne - I agree with Miss Doc. Those numbers look okay to me! I hope we’re right!

Hey ladies I started and April Easter Eggs thread a few days ago if you wanna put your names and dates down x

Hey ladies I started and April Easter Eggs thread a few days ago if you wanna put your names and dates down x
Shoot! I didn’t see it. So, I just started another. I’ll just delete mine if you can provide us a link, Tesh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->