*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Thanks Sweden. I definitely FEEL pregnant, despite the lines or lack thereof. It seems the as today's test dried even more the line disappeared. Not sure what to think because yesterday's dried test line is SO strong. At any rate, got bloating, tummy twinges, a tad bit of nausea, not craving chocolate (and I usually do in the second half of my cycle), and sore bbs on and off. For me, the most distinct symptom is the bloating and the twinges...that's what I first noticed when I was pregnant in September before I had a mc.

Cofostermom, I’m not sure if I can see the second one in the pic, but if it is visible in real life this seems so promising!!!

I made my husband hide the sticks! I wouldn't let an early bfn get you down yet. Rooting for you :happydance:! I'm 7dpo as well
I didn't tell my husband I was testing. I should probably get him to hide the sticks!
Woo same dpo. Fingers crossed for both of us! When are you testing?

I didn't tell my husband I was testing. I should probably get him to hide the sticks!
Woo same dpo. Fingers crossed for both of us! When are you testing?
We leave for vacation in two days to visit a couple friends, I am hoping we have the patience and are distracted enough to wait until at least 12dpo, so March 3. If I test sooner I will let you know!

Sorry if you said before Fostermom, but do you know what dpo you are? The symptoms sound promising- really hoping it’s the real deal for you!

Afm-?Officially in TWW! FF puts me at 2dpo but pretty certain I am 1 as my temps are a bit unreliable at the moment! It says test date 9th but I’ll be testing before! Really hoping this is our month!

We leave for vacation in two days to visit a couple friends, I am hoping we have the patience and are distracted enough to wait until at least 12dpo, so March 3. If I test sooner I will let you know!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Noticed lots of ewcm this morning which is a first for me. Did an Opk discreetly at work and it's borderline positive, finally! CD 16, so might not ovulate until 17/18? Please someone tell me this is normal. My cycles are usually 26-30 days so I'm assuming this cycle is a 30 day one

Noticed lots of ewcm this morning which is a first for me. Did an Opk discreetly at work and it's borderline positive, finally! CD 16, so might not ovulate until 17/18? Please someone tell me this is normal. My cycles are usually 26-30 days so I'm assuming this cycle is a 30 day one
Super normal! I don't usually ovulate until CD 17-19 and have 30-32 day cycles. Sounds like this is just one of your longer ones :) I'd start DTD if you haven't already!

Super normal! I don't usually ovulate until CD 17-19 and have 30-32 day cycles. Sounds like this is just one of your longer ones :) I'd start DTD if you haven't already!

Agree with Babyleaf- I am lucky if I ovulate around CD17, but can go up to CD22!

I tested Today 10-11 dpo which i know it’s still early and using evening urine 2 days before af.. I don’t know if I’m losing it or if I see a line lol can someone help me please I feel like I’m imagining things but I really don’t know

View attachment 1056170

@DCS14 ....Iis 10 -11dpo too early to test? It is hard for me to see but could be my computer or my eyes. Will you be testing again on 12dpo or 14dpo?

I am only on 6dpo so I am guessing i should not test. I am trying so hard to wait.

Sweden I don't really know what dpo I am. Today's test was stark white negative, so I'm thinking the other tests were flukes. I'm still feeling positive and hopeful though because I DO feel pregnant. It might just be way to early for me to test. It would have been really odd if those tests were positive anyway considering I'm only CD19!!!

Hi ladies! How are all of yours cycles going?!

We just finished our first cycle of Clomid (did 5 cycles on Letrozole but they all failed). Had an ultrasound this morning and had 3 mature follicles (yay!!). They gave me an HCG trigger shot before I left. I took an OPK about an hour ago and already have a positive, so I think we are going to be ovulating in the next 12-24 hours some time. So excited. This month has been a rough one for us from lots of sickness in the house, to my uncle finding out he has cancer, so we are ready for March and to hopefully receive some positive news soon!

8dpo here, today is around the time that I start watching live pregnancy tests at 8dpo on YouTube to convince myself to test early! I will not put myself though that! I'm fighting with myself to wait! Lol

Baby dust to everyone. :dust:

8dpo here, today is around the time that I start watching live pregnancy tests at 8dpo on YouTube to convince myself to test early! I will not put myself though that! I'm fighting with myself to wait! Lol

8dpo here too! Having any symptoms? Stay strong!! Save the tests!! Lol

Haha i tested today at 8dpo today and got Bfn. Should have just waited! I didn't know YouTube had live pregnancy test videos. Hmm... Maybe I should look...

@DCS14 ....Iis 10 -11dpo too early to test? It is hard for me to see but could be my computer or my eyes. Will you be testing again on 12dpo or 14dpo?

I am only on 6dpo so I am guessing i should not test. I am trying so hard to wait.
Af was due today 13-14 dpo and hasn’t shown.. I’m going to wait until tomorrow and if it still doesn’t show I’ll test!

Af was due today 13-14 dpo and hasn’t shown.. I’m going to wait until tomorrow and if it still doesn’t show I’ll test!
Your patience shows great strength! Come onnn BFN!

Sweden I don't really know what dpo I am. Today's test was stark white negative, so I'm thinking the other tests were flukes. I'm still feeling positive and hopeful though because I DO feel pregnant. It might just be way to early for me to test. It would have been really odd if those tests were positive anyway considering I'm only CD19!!!

Yes that’s super early! Fx you’re gut feeling is right!

Hi ladies! How are all of yours cycles going?!

We just finished our first cycle of Clomid (did 5 cycles on Letrozole but they all failed). Had an ultrasound this morning and had 3 mature follicles (yay!!). They gave me an HCG trigger shot before I left. I took an OPK about an hour ago and already have a positive, so I think we are going to be ovulating in the next 12-24 hours some time. So excited. This month has been a rough one for us from lots of sickness in the house, to my uncle finding out he has cancer, so we are ready for March and to hopefully receive some positive news soon!

Hoping you get the positive news you’re after! Fx!

Oh god i didnt know there were such things- Im sure I’ll be an addict by the end of the week!

No AF is Exciting! Hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->