March 28th Due Date Buddies?

It depends, some people have them as early as 24 weeks. This time I would like to have it a bit early, versus when I'm miserable and HUUGE!!! I'm in the US and yes it's very common here, but its also preference. A lot of people, such as myself, do it for fun etc. rather than a need to and since they know that, the embarrasing part is wavered. But here the people that need them aren't embarrassed one bit. So it just depends.

On another note, I'm/We are twelve weeks (waving hands and shouting)! I was bloated for a while, now I have a teeny tiny bump but not big or anything. I can't wait until it sprouts.

BTW meandmrb, cute bump!

My bump is still massive and I doubt it will go away now. I can't fit into my normal bottoms anymore. I would post a pic but my phone won't let me do it :(

I've put on 6lb now so nearly half a stone, and I'm 5'1 and a size 8 normally so I look... very pregnant lol. Oh well.

Kind of wish I was having a baby shower but no one round here does them, at least not in my family/circle.

I AM TWELVE WEEEEEEEEEEEKS !!!!! :happydance:

Come on girls get your bumplets out !!

Aww dont you look the cutest in the world... I will be 12 weeks this sat I might post a belly picture then, and start doing them every 2 weeks to see some good growth between them.. Tis is going to be my last baby so I have got to get some pretty prego pics..

:blush: thanks !!! Yeah i am doing them every 2weeks , every week seems pointless !! And yeah this is the last for me too !!! :hugs:

Meandmrb, your bump is beautiful!! :D

Thanks for the tip about the time for the baby shower! I think my plan is to get an Xmas lost of everything I need then people can get them as Xmas presses too!! That way it's not all at once and we should have a few bits by then.

We started making a list of all the things we need last night and I keep thinking of other things! I didn't realise there were sooooo many things I would want :)

Ohhhhh GOOD idea !!!! Christmas / shower pressies !!!!

It depends, some people have them as early as 24 weeks. This time I would like to have it a bit early, versus when I'm miserable and HUUGE!!! I'm in the US and yes it's very common here, but its also preference. A lot of people, such as myself, do it for fun etc. rather than a need to and since they know that, the embarrasing part is wavered. But here the people that need them aren't embarrassed one bit. So it just depends.

On another note, I'm/We are twelve weeks (waving hands and shouting)! I was bloated for a while, now I have a teeny tiny bump but not big or anything. I can't wait until it sprouts.

BTW meandmrb, cute bump!

thankyou :hugs:

My bump is still massive and I doubt it will go away now. I can't fit into my normal bottoms anymore. I would post a pic but my phone won't let me do it :(

I've put on 6lb now so nearly half a stone, and I'm 5'1 and a size 8 normally so I look... very pregnant lol. Oh well.

Kind of wish I was having a baby shower but no one round here does them, at least not in my family/circle.

Awww you are teenyweeny , you probably need the weight. I was the same with my first baby i was teeny when i got preg so put on 7/8lbs in 1st tri !! Baby 2 i put 5lb on in first tri . I think because i started out 10lb heavier than my norm then i was always going to drop a bit then go up slowly!! I'm not complaining as i'm only 5'3 & currently 135lb :)cry:) My goal isn't to go much over 150lb !!!! :thumbup:

OH AND DO IT !!!! THROW A BABY SHOWER !!!! If you feel uncomfortable about the gift stuff make up a small list of the little things ie muslins , bibs , nappies , wipes .... And focus on the lunch , games part !!!! :thumbup:

So I had my scan today and they put me a week ahead meaning I'm 13+4 today, new edd 21st March. I hope I can stay here though pretty please!

All went ok, nuchal result was 2.2 so normal, and.... he/she also had knees lol! We got two pics for £12 but they're a bit disappointing compared to Isabelles's 12 week ones.

Glad to hear!

Went to the doc today as well, heard the heartbeat on the doppler at 162/164! No ultrasound now until the end of October. They have my due date as the 26th but....they are wrong. Ha!

The wonderful joys of pregnancy. I've been horribly sick, well instead of the nausea now the vomiting kicked in. Not to mention last week I went for my NT scan and I felt nauseous only to vomit while getting my scan. Did I feel bad, sure didn't. I'm sure I'm not the first, if so kudos, and will not be the last. I sat up and ran to the pale in time, however.

Nonetheless, LO is doing well I'm measuring 3 days ahead and my NT went well. It's so joyous to see our LO growing so rapidly. She did a 3D scan and pic and well it looked rather different as the baby still doesn't have fat. But I loved every minute of it. We were just cheering to 12 weeks, two more days and we will be 13 weeks. Or some of us at least.

Lexus just noticed your two tickers are different! Sorry to hear you're still getting vomiting :( fortunately my symptoms seem to have gone now, except I do get a bit light headed still. But no nausea and I have my energy back, wahoo!

Can't believe I skipped a week, I feel a bit cheated lol.

Lexus just noticed your two tickers are different! Sorry to hear you're still getting vomiting :( fortunately my symptoms seem to have gone now, except I do get a bit light headed still. But no nausea and I have my energy back, wahoo!

Can't believe I skipped a week, I feel a bit cheated lol.

Still no energy here. :cry: I can barely make it out of bed some days. My hubby is a God send. Because he does A LOT.

About the tickers, I know I have tried changing the second one several times with no luck:shrug:. Its only off by a day so it doesn't bother me. Just gives me something to look forward to!

I have had more energy & have been walking my daughter to school , so there and back is over 3miles . It is enough exercise for me right now i can tell you that for sure LOL. Will be starting swimming from tomorrow !!

Me! :) not kicks (or elbowings) yet, just squirmy swimming feelings. I can't wait for bump to grow and feel those strong movements again.

I had my bloods taken this pm, they couldn't find my veins in my arms after trying four times so I had it taken from my hand... but boy is my arm sore now :(

Yes, I feel fluttering movement from my little acrobat! Just to think next month I will have my anomaly scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->