March/April IVF'ers

hey annmc,

I'm ok, on second day of stims so looking forward to my scan on monday.

Ugh glandular fever is terrible I got it when I was 17 and have never felt quite right since lol! Its so tiring and it really knocks you for six! i too got tonsillitis with it and I felt so rough it was untrue! I hope he gets better soon and that it isn't glandular!

Hi all, Still feelling sick and had another incident last night where I got terrible stomach cramps but after going to the loo they lifted. I feel really 'heavy' and bloated sort of lower in my stomach. We decided not to test today because my husband has work so if it is a BFN I didn't think it was fair for him to have to go off and start his day as normal. I think we may test Saturday...

Caline - How you doing today chick? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've been at a study day all day at work so have been totally distracted. I haven't had anymore brown dc. This morning I had a sharp stabbing pain down low on one side. I woke up with it and had it for about 3 hours. Then it went. Probably nothing but I thought I'd mention it.

I am probably going to test again on saturday. DH will be home, so I will put the wee on the stick and he can look after 3 mins. I hate doing that sooo much.

charlie great news! :happydance: When do you go for transfer?

lynseyology, sounds like side effect of the progesterone maybe?Unless it was a bug which is still lingering a bit. Hope it goes away soon.

ann,, I'm glad you had a good break. When will you test? You OTD it monday too isn't it?

mummy, glad stimming is going ok. Not long til your first scan.

caline yea my otd is monday but with it been bank holiday ive got 2 go 2 the clinic on tues, im gona test saturday sun mon tues lol

I am going to test Sat too. Hope that we will be sharing line photos on Sat morn! I'll have to work out how to post photos if I get lines :wacko:

Caline - How you doing today chick? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've been at a study day all day at work so have been totally distracted. I haven't had anymore brown dc. This morning I had a sharp stabbing pain down low on one side. I woke up with it and had it for about 3 hours. Then it went. Probably nothing but I thought I'd mention it.

I am probably going to test again on saturday. DH will be home, so I will put the wee on the stick and he can look after 3 mins. I hate doing that sooo much.

charlie great news! :happydance: When do you go for transfer?

lynseyology, sounds like side effect of the progesterone maybe?Unless it was a bug which is still lingering a bit. Hope it goes away soon.

ann,, I'm glad you had a good break. When will you test? You OTD it monday too isn't it?

mummy, glad stimming is going ok. Not long til your first scan.

Well thants good news Caline- maybe you have a late implanter? Seems funny that you had brown DC and then nothing today... that must be a good sign surely?

I really hope this works for you and i dont know why but i just have always had this feeling that it would (and i hate to be wrong! :haha:)

Good luck for whenever you are testing next... try tomorrow, every two days(but only if you have cheap tests dont be using no expensive digi's until you have a BFP on the cheapies!) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Sammy. I spotted sat/sun, so 2-3 days after transfer, then yesterday, just a bit, which was 6 days post transfer. It makes me think something is going on in there especially as it was FET. No messing with my ovaries with needles,, so why would I spot?! Implantation?! Who knows?

Thanks for supporting me and I hope I can give you a boost in your confidence in FET by telling you some good news at the weekend :winkwink:

Thanks Sammy. I spotted sat/sun, so 2-3 days after transfer, then yesterday, just a bit, which was 6 days post transfer. It makes me think something is going on in there especially as it was FET. No messing with my ovaries with needles,, so why would I spot?! Implantation?! Who knows?

Thanks for supporting me and I hope I can give you a boost in your confidence in FET by telling you some good news at the weekend :winkwink:

Personally i would think it is implantation... like i said i have never had this myself but i have heard many people that have. I do know that impantation normally happens 7-10 days past ovulation. Of course with FET and IVF it throws me out a little but i guess its the same? I just feel this will be positive and i dont know why maybe cos i have seen many mediums and they all say i have this sixth sense but then i will look kind of stupid if im not right!!! :haha:

Oh well i dont care... i feel positive and thats just the way i feel.

Good luck hun, i wish you all the best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ah, thanks Sammy. I hope you're right.

My gut feeling is that it was implantation, but of course that doesn't mean BFP. Anything can happen. I have read loads about implantaiton bleeding over the past 3 years, but have never had anything quite so textbook, lol.

How is everyone else? How are you feeling about tomorrow ann? Ity is terrifying isn't it?

I am off out tonight to take my mind off things. Going to see a David Bowie tribute band locally that really shows my age, doesn't it :blush: Going with DH and sis, so should be good.

By the way, my comma button has broken so I have to thump it to get it to work! Just so you know!!

caline i did a test this mornig but :bfn: but i looked at the box its 25mlu will this make a difference?

ann, I think 25mlu is one of the most sensitive ones. Some of the internet cheapies claim to be 10mlu, but I am dubious about those. What kind of test was it? I swear by FRER's and wouldn't use anything else. They are 25mlu.

I know its gutting, but don't loose hope yet, you are still 3 days away from OTD. I have just read on another forum of a girl who had FET, tested 2 days before OTD, got BFP, then on OTD got a positive! Hang in there :hugs:

caline there clear & simple hcg pregnancy test strips got them from homebargins the other day think il go buy sum frer's and test again 2mor

I've not seen those ones ann. Try a FERE tomorrow. Good luck. I will post tomorrow morning with my result.

https://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz149/annmc30/Photo0814.jpg?t=1272693362:thumbup:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im so happy4u ann.seeing a bfp has made my day!ur next caline!come on bring on the bfps!x x

thnx aphrodite i was sat on the loo think not pregnant then when it popped up i cried lol, caline where waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->