March/April Spring bee's

congrats, Sunshine!

mol - I'm so sorry! Sounds like AF came early for you? when were you expecting it?

liz - how are you today? I hope you're feeling better - your temps still look good!

I wasn't expecting it till 13DPO. Yes it was unexpcted and I feel as if it knocked the wind outta me... I was so hopeful :(

10DPO, still spotting, no clots today so far, still high temp, sore boobs, fatigue, and some mild vertigo. And BFN

I'm sorry Mol - same happened to me this month. i was expecting my usual 28-day cycle and only had a 26-day. She's such a witch.

liz - sounds like you're feeling crappy! HOORAY!! ;)

should I be concerned if af was only 3 days and not very intense this month when she is usually 4 days and somewhat heavy?

omg, littlegirl - I was wondering the SAME THING! wasn't light, per se, but wasn't as heavy as usual and only lasted 3 days instead of 4-5. Not concerned, but wondering if I should check my temp (I haven't temped since I started af). And I also have a new zit on my chin (hormonal area) that's not quitting, a stuffy nose/sore throat and not much of an appetite.
I'm guessing it's just a lighter month than usual and I'm just sick, but what if....?

omg, littlegirl - I was wondering the SAME THING! wasn't light, per se, but wasn't as heavy as usual and only lasted 3 days instead of 4-5. Not concerned, but wondering if I should check my temp (I haven't temped since I started af). And I also have a new zit on my chin (hormonal area) that's not quitting, a stuffy nose/sore throat and not much of an appetite.
I'm guessing it's just a lighter month than usual and I'm just sick, but what if....?

I KNOW RIGHT!!! AHhhhhhh I kept wondering if I should test especially since it started earlier than I thought...but my temps have been low since 1 day before af showed so im saying there is absolutely no way I would get a BFP...just another mind game she plays :witch:

My spotting is now brown spotting, hope it'll turn into a BFP, we will see I guess!

I got a dr appt tomorrow, I hope she gives me more clomid for next cycle! Af hasnt shown up yet but I know she will be here any day now!

littlegirl - seriously, I have bad names that I call her!!! low temps I guess would be the best indicator.

liz - AWESOME! FX'ed!

redrose - oh boy - do they test you before giving you more clomid to make sure you're not preg beforehand?

littlegirl - seriously, I have bad names that I call her!!! low temps I guess would be the best indicator.

liz - AWESOME! FX'ed!

redrose - oh boy - do they test you before giving you more clomid to make sure you're not preg beforehand?

its so crazy though because I'm having cramps with NO bleeding and feeling dizzy and nauseous in the morning and I'm having this conversation with myself saying "I already know im not pregnant why are you sending me things making me wonder if I am"

Just strange....might take a test Saturday morning once I'm home from business trip...just for shits and giggles...cant hurt anything right?

So at my f/u today they didn't do any ob stuff as the nurse practiconer says my urine test shows neg so being that the blood test confirmed I am super early.

They did prick my finger for iron, first time I have ever had that done and man did it hurt eek. Also they drew blood, had to poke me twice, to check my levels.

I am trying to keep my mind off of it all. This cyst doesn't help much as I still have ovary pain. I am glaf that I am super early so that way I can start taking my vitamins and better care of myself. With the last three I didn't find out until 7 weeks or more.

Being that I am super early they couldn't see anything on the u/s and of course that freaks me out and makes me :wacko:

Juet one day at a time. My period isn't even missed yet :/ hope its not an ectopic or something..ahh

Positive vibes...I will try!

:hugs: and sticky :dust: for all!!

yikes!! that's a lot to think about, sunshine! (wrong post or not, we're here for you!!)

littlegirl - man, I'd be testing ASAP!!! I can't remember what your temps were before your new chart but you seem all over the place now. But as someone else posted in another thread, her doc said that temping was just 'a fun exercise' and the body will do what it wants, when it wants. It's not going to follow a regimen if it doesn't want to. So who knows!!! OMG :test:!!! :) eeeeee!!!

yikes!! that's a lot to think about, sunshine! (wrong post or not, we're here for you!!)

littlegirl - man, I'd be testing ASAP!!! I can't remember what your temps were before your new chart but you seem all over the place now. But as someone else posted in another thread, her doc said that temping was just 'a fun exercise' and the body will do what it wants, when it wants. It's not going to follow a regimen if it doesn't want to. So who knows!!! OMG :test:!!! :) eeeeee!!!

Thanks Wish :hugs: I am just not happy nor sad just kinda numb.

I won't relax until I make it into the second trimester, god willing.

Oh the boob pain is so unbearable!! It hurts to have my bra on but it hurts to have it off! Lol so sore!!! Worst than normal!

11DPO today, mild spotting, super fatigued, super sore boobs, looks like a BFN on tests :(... But temp is still up, so weird it's been the same for days in a row, I've even checked the battery!

Oh and fertility app today at 4pm!

Bye guys, it was nice knowing all of you ladies. Me and OH are no longer together so I'm leaving the site now. Bye ladies

Omg Liz, I hope everything is ok :-(
Sending hugs your way and I hope everything works out xx

Gosh I don't know! Its weird because I only had like a 2.5 day period if that...and im dizzy and having cramps...and its a full 2 days since af stopped. But shit I don't know haha (sorry about the language this circumstance calls for it)

SO my normal pre O temps are around 97-97.3 and post O I'm usually around 97.8-98.2.....so on 11DPO my temp dropped down from 97.8 to 97.3 so I figured af was coming. BUt normally the next day it would go back up and then af would come and it would stay up the next few days until she was gone. BUT this time on 12dpo it dropped even further to 96.8 which is lower than I ever get?

and for the last couple of days it has been up and down but lower than normal until today it stayed at 97.3

I am out of town with work right now and don't want to go buy a test because my brain keeps telling me there is NO way I could be pregnant with temps like that....guess I might test when I get home tomorrow just to see....

ugh I really don't know?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->