March/April Spring bee's

hmmmm - yeah, I don't know either. Guess it could just have been a weird month for both of us. My brain is saying I'm not too - I just got home from a biz trip as well, late last night. I didn't want to temp this morning b/c I know it would have been off (I'm fighting this bad cold too). So far today, I feel ok, so I don't think I'm going to.
Maybe you're fighting off a virus and your travel is making your belly messed up. Mine was not right my whole trip. There are a lot of germs we can get from traveling too!

liz - I assume you're not back on but I'm sorry for what you're going through right now! geez!!!

hmmmm - yeah, I don't know either. Guess it could just have been a weird month for both of us. My brain is saying I'm not too - I just got home from a biz trip as well, late last night. I didn't want to temp this morning b/c I know it would have been off (I'm fighting this bad cold too). So far today, I feel ok, so I don't think I'm going to.
Maybe you're fighting off a virus and your travel is making your belly messed up. Mine was not right my whole trip. There are a lot of germs we can get from traveling too!

so not sure what my body is doing...I feel great other than some cramps and dizzy maybe a little heart burn but my temp went up this morning?

I have just been telling myself that pregnancy doesn't happen with low temps

guess I might test when I get home this evening...maybe wait until tomorrow morning

I mean my temps aren't normally crazy like this?? so strange

good luck to you!

test!! totally worth it - I just did, bfn. So no more guessing!

So I'm still here just no OH anymore :(, and I'm scared now cause I think I got a faint BFP?

https://i58.tinypic.com/jgqxll.jpg
https://i57.tinypic.com/2s8jo5d.jpg
https://i62.tinypic.com/n6xcn4.jpg
https://i57.tinypic.com/senmoo.jpg

Anyone else see it or do I have line eye?
Spotting is gone completely and i have sore boobs still....all photos taken within five min!

oh man, I'm sorry for all of this crap hitting at once!! huge :hugs:!

I don't see a line, though, but I'm the worst. To me, this looks like the one I just took moments ago. :(
test tomorrow, though! when is AF due again?

Is it weird that the FS test showed nothing but FRER has this faint BFP? Or is that common?

So I out the first photo I took on countdowntopregnancy, check it out https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=265072

On CTP, it does look like a line for sure. If its real, it'll be there in the am so make sure you test to be sure.
What the heck happened, last post you were going to your fertility apt and then all of a sudden, this bad news?

Ugh me and OH got into bad :( I think things are okay now, but we missed our appointment due to him being an ass!

I also don't know why when I upload it on Here it gets blurry but on my phone and on CDTP it's clear...

Sorry af got you N.Z. and Mol:hugs: sending tons of :dust: to you ladies for next cycle

Congrats sunshine! hope you have a h&h 9 months:flower:

Liz- I see it! I hope it gets darker for you tomorrow. I am so sorry to hear about your so being like that, especially on the day of your appt how insensitive of him:hugs: hopefully this is your bfp so you dont need to go to that appt anymore:flower:

How are the rest of you ladies? hope you all doing well:hugs:

All is ok here Abi. How are you? Is the medicine keeping the HG at bay? you haven't updated your journal I've been wondering how you've been :hugs:.

All is ok here Abi. How are you? Is the medicine keeping the HG at bay? you haven't updated your journal I've been wondering how you've been :hugs:.
Glad to hear that, when are you testing?:flower:
And yeah the zofran works for the most part but it seems like my sickness peaks at night time so even when I take it sometimes I still get super nauseous but I haven't thrown up since I started taking it so I assume that means its still working. I am going to talk to my ob on the 15th about trying something else though cause I have been getting headaches and Im pretty sure its from the zofran. I am waiting to do a big update on my journal after I have my appt on the 15th, Im super nervous for it so I think thats why Im waiting so long:dohh: thanks for checking in on me hun:hugs:

Can't wait for that update!

I've been testing everyday since like 4 DPO :haha:. All BFNs so far.

Can't wait for that update!

I've been testing everyday since like 4 DPO :haha:. All BFNs so far.
Hopefully good news

And lol oh okay, what brand are you using? I hope you caught it:hugs:

Congats Liz :) and I hope you get your BFP soon, Confuzion..!

Abii I hope your appointment goes well :flower:

Thanks ladies but I think it was a bad test, bfn this morning and temp went down way too low :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->