• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

I visited my mom yesterday and I found that my brothers girlfriend is probably pregnant, she don't want a baby now it was an accident. :growlmad:

Oh no! This is happening to everyone!! Maybe we should *pretend* we dont want a baby and we might be given one! Well it seems to be working with everyone else!! :growlmad:

I reckon!!! I know soooo many people who just get pregnant and are like ahhhh shit I missed ONE pill. :growlmad::growlmad:

Thank you Lottie! Right now I am only using OPK. I dont want to feel to stressed in the beginning. If opk alone doesnt work the first couple of cycles (praying I dont have many) I will try temping too.

Thank you Maries

welcome!! I love it here, can't talk to anyone else about it (don't want the pressure). I am using opks too but they don't seem to get very dark for me, I'm probably not using them enough. I am also monitoring CM. If I don't get PG after a few months I will probs try temping as well :)

Ok I'm going to post this in here too (as well as a separate thread called "Need a bit of help" in the main TTC forum) ...

I need someone who is good at this kinda thing.. I'm confusing myself! When do you think I ovulated? My temps slowly increased from CD16 but shot up on the morning of CD20.

CD17:
CP - Medium, medium, medium.
CM - Milky stretchy.
OPK - Negative (only took 1 at 7pm)

CD18:
CP - higher, soft, open.
CM - Cream-streaked EW
OPK - Positive (only took 1 at 7pm)

CD19:
CP - Medium, medium, medium.
CM - Creamy/sticky
OPK - Positive (all day)

CD20:
CP - Low, firm, medium
CM - sticky
OPK - Negative

I cant work out when I released an egg so I cant count how many dpo I am!

The only reason i ask is because FF has said I O'd on CD18 but I was under the impression that you O the day after the EWCM and positive OPKs (CD19)...but FF put me on the day I had EWCM and positive OPKs (CD18)

Im thinking i mist have Od on CD19 as the quick temp rise on CD20 must have been from the pregesterone from the corpus luteum after the egg was released CD19.

Confused!

Heres my chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-23-10-09-25-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-23-10-09-25-1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5
Lottie I wish I could understand charts better, I find them super confusing. But going on your descriptions alone is say cd19, as your temp went up the day after, right? Ff is semi helpful, I find, but you're your own best guess. So judging the cm and temp go with the day you think. My guess is CD19 though!

:)

Meg - I know, both of my friends have 2 kids and the first wasn't planned. I just can't help but think about how much sex they just be having to just "oops" get pregnant haha. Either thsf, or they don't pay attention to their cycles very well lol

As for all the baby/pinterest etc talk. Yay!! with the first pregnancy I started collecting baby stuff right away, then stopped until the second one when I stsrted again. As of now, if we do end up with a baby, it will have enough clothes for the first 6 months haha. Any season. We mayyy be moving, but here we have a three bedroom house. One is a spare bedroom, one is an office and then our room. The plan if we stay is to combine the spare room and office, and then have the babies room in the other. I'm not sure the theme, I've travelled to the UK a bunch of times and have collected things along the way, so I was tempted to go with a London theme, or "around the world" for either boy or girl. But I also love the bright colours of pink that you mentioned jump. But I want white furniture in there as well :)

no news over here. Its gonna be an exciting tww on this thread!

Hi girls! Hope you have a nice week. I'm still waiting for my O. Today was negative again. :coffee: My DH bough me more OPKs today. :D Anyway baby dust for all of you! :dust:
image.jpg

my vote is for CD19 too.:thumbup:

have you tried putting it in FAM detection mode and see if it moves your crosshairs? or you can always override the system. it's almost better to think you ovulated later, so that you don't test too early, i've found.:blush::haha:

I'll be testing in March. I've had one weird Cycle for Feb though, I bled for one day then spotted two a week earlier then AF was supposed to rear her head. She didn't happen to bring along any of her normal painful cramps either. But I've had two BFN's on the peesticks so I'm pretty sure it was just a very abnormal cycle. DH talked me into getting a blood test done though (He's a Phleb and thinks everything is more official with blood) I'll be getting the results of that tomorrow or the next day.

Edit: The results are in- BFN for sure. So I WILL be among the testers for March

I'm really not sure when I o'd, either yesterday or today :shrug::shrug:
I don't use opks often enough to get dark lines and was a bit confused with my cm this cycle. I think yesterday I got my usual bloating, cramping, ewcm, so I think it was yesterday. We BD Friday and Sunday nights and I was wayyyy toooo tired to BD last night. So anyway that's me for this cycle and now I guess I am in the TWW :)

Oh also, today I told DH I have been really teary and he said maybe I am pregnant lol I said it doesn't happen that quickly!!! :dohh: Haha, I think I need to give him a sex ed lesson :haha:

in my "dreams" though, i would probably go with neutral colors for the floor/walls etc. and then have lots of colorful quilts/rugs/children's books etc. with no real "theme." (side note: people always asked what our wedding colors were - we said, "uhhh, outside...?:shrug: haha) so i doubt we'll have a "pinterest nursery." haha, but i do love the sound of pink cream and gold for a girl!! i love dark pinks, so i'm sure if it's a girl, that'll sneak it's way into things. not much for frilly and lace and baby pink though. bright colors, ALL colors for ALL babies!!:thumbup:

That's me exactly :) neutral walls and lots of colours. I like big heavy wooden furniture and rugs and paintings on the walls, and I will probably sew some colourful curtains :)

my vote is for CD19 too.:thumbup:

have you tried putting it in FAM detection mode and see if it moves your crosshairs? or you can always override the system. it's almost better to think you ovulated later, so that you don't test too early, i've found.:blush::haha:

Thanks! I put in todays temp and it changed to CD19 automatically so i didnt have to change the detection mode. Im pretty sure its CD19 but I didnt want to question FF lol

Thanks! I put in todays temp and it changed to CD19 automatically so i didnt have to change the detection mode. Im pretty sure its CD19 but I didnt want to question FF lol

oh man, i question FF every other day!!:blush: i change detection settings, i overlay charts and pin them on different days, i mess with it more than i should even admit. ever. :rofl:

but glad to see it's adjusting itself to be a bit more likely, in my humble opinion.:haha:

i am not sure i posted on this thread, but i tested yesterday at 9dpo.:blush: and got a major squinter, followed by a negative with SMU and 2 negatives this morning. but i feel pregnant and have weird cramps like i did the first time i got pregnant, so mostly just waiting now.:roll: only have a couple tests left and my husband and i are leaving in 30 minutes to go to the airport for a 12:20am flight that is delayed until 1:45am.:shock: it's gonna be a long day...er, dayS?:wacko: might not have internet while we're in the states, so i wish everyone the best and hope to come back to some early march BFPs!:thumbup:

Safe travels jump!!!!!!! You'll get answers soon. Fx

As for FF I feel like I'm missing a whole world out there. What do you guys mean about overlays? Detection settings? I just enter my temp and look at the chart lol :S

i think overlays might be one of the features that's only available with the VIP version. aka, of you're obssessed with graphs and charts (ahem:blush:) and get the paid version, then you can obssess even more!:rofl:

Have a safe flight jumpingo and i hope you return with a :bfp: hehe

7-8dpo here. Feeling extremely anxious. Normally get AF cramps today but nothing so far. Prob be here tomorrow knowing my luck. Had horrible lower back ache since yesterday, feels like its bruised. Sore legs and hips yesterday but that has gone. I have been getting twinges near ovaries and felt some small pricking pains down there 3 inches below belly button yesterday when I was teaching my class which was odd. This lasted most of the day. Been feeling sick the last two days too but that is prob the decongestant that I am taking for my cold as would be way to early to be pregnancy related.
I know that its more than likely that its all in my head. TTC is now driving me :wacko:

Have a safe flight jumpingo and i hope you return with a :bfp: hehe

7-8dpo here. Feeling extremely anxious. Normally get AF cramps today but nothing so far. Prob be here tomorrow knowing my luck. Had horrible lower back ache since yesterday, feels like its bruised. Sore legs and hips yesterday but that has gone. I have been getting twinges near ovaries and felt some small pricking pains down there 3 inches below belly button yesterday when I was teaching my class which was odd. This lasted most of the day. Been feeling sick the last two days too but that is prob the decongestant that I am taking for my cold as would be way to early to be pregnancy related.
I know that its more than likely that its all in my head. TTC is now driving me :wacko:

Sounds very promising.

Thanks Tankel! But I am sure that I have had 'symptoms' other months and have not been pregnant. Will have to wait and see if my usual spotting starts on Thursday. Please :witch: stay away!!!

How have you been doing? :flower:

Very excited to poas. I am trying to wait until 10 dpo but I am only 5 right now. 5 days seems like a year!

Hahaha I can relate to that one! Lets hope the days whizz past! My Af is Due on Saturday, so IF she stays away I will also be testing on Sunday (12dpo)

ohh testing party. I'll post my pic and you can post yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"