• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

Hi KLBP. I am ovulating today so I'll be testing a day after you (the 12th) How many cycles have you been trying? We are on our 2nd (kinda 3rd cus we NTNP for a cycle before trying).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the message! It's nice to know someone will be testing around the same time!

This will be our 10th cycle, I'm super nervous for this ttw though because this is our first cycle using opk. I feel like I reallly have a shot at getting a bfp. however I'm a bit nervous today my bbt jumped around. yesterday it was 97.87 (confirming ovulation after 3 days of + opks). Today it dropped back to 97.05 :( I hope it's just a fluke day

I'll have to just test tomorrow again and see if it jumps back up.

Hope it's just a fluke as well! There are a lot of factors that can influence your temp, so individual temps don't matter necessarily! Fingers crossed for you.

thanks sunshine!

it's 5am on 12dpo and i got a pretty big temp spike. 17 hour time difference suddenly though makes me think the last 2 days' temps are not super reliable...might cave and test later, when i wake up for real.:haha:

well, bfn.:nope:

but i still *feel* pregnant.:dohh:

so, guess i'll just wait it out now...:coffee:

Good luck Jump!!!!!!!:thumbup:

I didn't start my normal spotting today!!!! :happydance:. I know I'm not pregnant though as I have all the normal symptoms of AF now and had the mild pre cramps yesterday. Only thing this month is killer lower back ache. I get them anyway but this month i feel v sore indeed, but I don't think this is a symptom alone.
I am just hoping that my cycles are sorting themselves out now or that my LP will be longer as I ovulated later. Will soon see!

@sunshine, thank you for the message I'm certainly hoping you are right I was feeling under the weather yesterday so hopefully it was just that

@ jump I'm sorry to hear about the bfn :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this next time around.

Hello everyone, this is my first time using this website. We have been tic for about 3 months now, no luck last month but determined to make March or month. ..hoping the luck of the Irish is with us! My sister n law is 6.5 months preggo and my bestie will b 32 we weeks tomorrow, totally jealous but ecstatic for them plus I get to b an auntie again, ,TWICE! Next week should b or green week, going we get it this time, missed The O last month by 2 days, stupid opk lol :wacko: can't wait to ovulate hehe:happydance:

:( my temps dropped again, 96.77. this is lower than they ever are. I've been under the weather and sleeping poorly but it feels silly to ignore the temps completely when they are this low. Keeping my fingers crossed, I've still got about 10 days to go be fore I can think about testing

@smyleegrl - hope this is the month for you too!

Ugh that sucks about the temp drop. Is this your First month temping?

klbp15 -- yuck. hang in there girlie.
smyleegrl324 -- Love the enthusiasm. I'm excited about March too!

Wooooo ff gave me crosshairs today!!!!! I'm so excited to know I ovulated first month after d&c, not planning on getting pregnant this month but still happy to see it on the chart!!!

Hello everyone, this is my first time using this website. We have been tic for about 3 months now, no luck last month but determined to make March or month. ..hoping the luck of the Irish is with us! My sister n law is 6.5 months preggo and my bestie will b 32 we weeks tomorrow, totally jealous but ecstatic for them plus I get to b an auntie again, ,TWICE! Next week should b or green week, going we get it this time, missed The O last month by 2 days, stupid opk lol :wacko: can't wait to ovulate hehe:happydance:

Welcome!!! :) Loving the PMA! Really hope this mont works out for you! :dust: Lovely that you will have two babies to cuddle in the meantime :happydance:

Well things are a bit odd this end as still no pre- AF spotting :wacko: I am sure that she will come in full force tomorrow though :growlmad:. On a positive note at least there has been no spotting, which I am hoping means that my cycles are starting to sort themselves out :thumbup:

Wooooo ff gave me crosshairs today!!!!! I'm so excited to know I ovulated first month after d&c, not planning on getting pregnant this month but still happy to see it on the chart!!!

Whoop!!!!! Great news sunshine2014!!!!!!:happydance:

yay sunshine! a good looking chart makes me happy too!:blush:

i'm 13dpo and still feeling crampy and just "off" but haven't tested since yesterday morning. my temp dropped this morning close to the coverline, and in pretty much the same pattern as my other bfn charts. i'm guessing it'll go down more tomorrow and AF will show. at least it would mean my LP is getting back to 13 days, i guess, right?:roll: wanted to be pregnant this month so much.:hissy:

@sundshine this is my 4th month temping so this is way weird for my post ovulation temps. not sure what to think only time will tell. I'm trying to stay positive!

Woop woop the positive ovulation! 😊 that is super exciting for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->