• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

Trying~Im sorry you're having a bit of a tough time. When I feel like that im glad Ive got everyone here to talk to! It does make things so much easier just getting things off your chest! Hope hubby warms up to the idea more soon!

Sunshine~dont worry about your temps! Dont get yourself stressed out..as long as you've got a pattern to look at towards the end of your cycle that should be good. Ive started taking mine at 5am (believe it or not when the cat wakes up lol!! She always wakes me up and I get up at 6 usually so before, I had never had a 3 hr block at 6) Could you take yours at 3-4am and go back to sleep? If youve had 3hrs beforehand.

Hmm as for me Ive had test lines the same darkness as the control lines on my OPKs for 24 hours. Last cycle I got really dark (much darker than the control) for 24 hours so I dont think they are properly positive just yet. My cm is getting clearer and more stretchy. Today is a no-BD day on the SMEP but I think we will probably do it anyway hehe! :haha:
Lottie my opk lines never get dark!! I just read to test 3 x a day or you may miss the LH surge, it sounds like will ovulate very soon??? If I were you I would def dtd!! GL :happydance:

Hi ladies, I'd like to join! :wave: I'm on my 2nd cycle of femara, taking 5mg, and I had a positive opk tonight! So I'll be ovulating tomorrow, CD17, which is the earliest ever for me! You can read more about my history in my signature. I'm taking bromocriptine for the high prolactin, and it's now in normal range, so I'm hoping it helps!

Welcome!! :flower::flower: FX for you! Seems there are a few of us ovulating right about now, can't wait to see how many BFPs we get !

Hi Everyone!

I have just had the visit from the :witch: so February is not going to be the month of my :bfp: so I am hoping that March will bring me better luck! Anyone else going to be testing in March!!??

This is my first month ttc and AF is due on March 10th - I'm pretty confident it won't happen first month but crossing my fingers anyway just in case!

This is my first month ttc and AF is due on March 10th - I'm pretty confident it won't happen first month but crossing my fingers anyway just in case!

Hi! My AF is due March 10th too and it is my first month TTC as well :)

My OPKs only got as dark as the control (or there abouts) but are now getting lighter so I think I missed the peak with only testing once a day.. we are taking those as positives and dtd that day, we will today, tomorrow, skip a day, then once more. I had a slight temp rise today so eek fx.

Sounds like we have a lot of us ovulating round about now! This could be our lucky month!

Hi! Have you just stopped bc or weren't on any? Both me and OH are so excited but trying not to get our hopes up too quick lol

Hi everyone. Thank you for your kind words, also its nice to know that I am not that only one who feels like this (not that I want you too) but you know what I mean :flower: I wish that we just fell pregnant 'by accident' I hate it when people say that. Jumpingo your husband is right, everyones story is different and I do think that at times as you never know what people have gone through. Its just the 'ones who say 'oh I got pregnant first month trying, blah, blah, blah' as I don't think they have a clue about how difficult this can be. It definitely opened my eyes.
Today I am organising a good friends baby shower and I snapped at DH and became teary. I said I'm sorry and I'm just finding it hard etc (even though I am enjoying it and putting so much effort in because she deserves a nice time). He told me to stop thinking about myself and that its her turn and we need to be patient. I am so so upset by his reaction :cry: I just don't think he understands that some things will be difficult and i will have bad days. Maybe he is upset too and this is the way he is dealing with the loss?
Anyway I hope everyone else is doing ok. Just one of those days for me I think :wacko:

Hi girls!

Jumpingo: It's really good that your husband motivates you in this way, I think we all know our unique story and someday hopefully sooner than later we are all going to be telling our story as the longest but most valuable wait we have done.

Trying4first1: Don't get upset with him, maybe it's like you said, he is dealing with her loss by the way I also think it's more hard for us because we are women. We think of this more than men because it's in our nature. We play to be moms since we are kids and when we finally meet the love of our life's we want to have a baby :baby:. (We're all mothers within our hearts) Anyways I propose to think positive (it's really hard, I know that). "Miracles always happen when you believe" (by Carvolan). Women that get pregnant by accident never will know how lucky they are, but when we get our BFP we know and we'll celebrate even more!
"Your struggle is just part of your story" :hugs::hugs:

View attachment 846079

Thank you maries_s for your kind words. DH came and apologised half an hour later. He didn't mean what he said he just became frustrated. It is definitely different for us I agree as we also have that instinct to have a baby and we always have the dream of being a mother one day. I am trying my nest to think positively. I would say this mont has been better than the previous 2 since the MC, but I still get bad days which I think is probably normal. People who fall pregnant easy will never know how lucky they are, I know I will definitely be celebrating a whole lot more and will be so so so thankful! :hugs:

Trying~Im sorry you're having a bit of a tough time. When I feel like that im glad Ive got everyone here to talk to! It does make things so much easier just getting things off your chest! Hope hubby warms up to the idea more soon!

Sunshine~dont worry about your temps! Dont get yourself stressed out..as long as you've got a pattern to look at towards the end of your cycle that should be good. Ive started taking mine at 5am (believe it or not when the cat wakes up lol!! She always wakes me up and I get up at 6 usually so before, I had never had a 3 hr block at 6) Could you take yours at 3-4am and go back to sleep? If youve had 3hrs beforehand.

Hmm as for me Ive had test lines the same darkness as the control lines on my OPKs for 24 hours. Last cycle I got really dark (much darker than the control) for 24 hours so I dont think they are properly positive just yet. My cm is getting clearer and more stretchy. Today is a no-BD day on the SMEP but I think we will probably do it anyway hehe! :haha:
Lottie my opk lines never get dark!! I just read to test 3 x a day or you may miss the LH surge, it sounds like will ovulate very soon??? If I were you I would def dtd!! GL :happydance:

Hi Meg
Yes same here, not sure what I would do without B and B. It is great to speak to others who are going through the same and who can truly understand. Luckily DH apologised and all is ok now. I think that after a loss and after trying for a while it can put pressure on you as a couple.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I'm CD 12 today (usually O on CD15). So far we DTD CD 6 and 10. We wanted to more but this was our first week back after vacation so it was crazy! Planning on doing it CD12-CD16 every day!

We looked at houses yesterday. My dad has "flipped houses" and would like to help us flip a house so we can get a good deal and make some money when we sell it. Some of the houses were really rough lol. We found one we liked but was at the high end of our budget. We will most likeley put in a very low offer and hope we get it! It's excitign just to look at houses and think of one of the rooms being a baby's room in the future. Now all we need is to be pregnant lol.

Question to keep our minds of everything: Do you have color schemes/decoration ideas for a nursery? I want the room to be sage green regardless of the gender (so relaxing and calm). I like the idea of a children's book themed nursery or Mary Poppins for a girl.

Hi Everyone! I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and finally signed up! My DH and I are TTC, this will be my first cycle and Im testing on March 5! Im so happy to find this board in general there is so much information! and I feel like there are others with me through this process! (besides my DH). We havent told our Parents we are TTC either.

Welcome NashvilleSS! Definitely do not tell others, its too much pressure, you have made the right decision. My parents accidentally found out as i left my folic acid out one day without them realising! Eeek!! This has added to the pressure especially as we are not having much luck with it all. Wishing you :dust: and hope you are not here for long.

Hi Everyone! I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and finally signed up! My DH and I are TTC, this will be my first cycle and Im testing on March 5! Im so happy to find this board in general there is so much information! and I feel like there are others with me through this process! (besides my DH). We havent told our Parents we are TTC either.

Hi love! Welcome! It is so nice to be able to talk to people on here who wont judge you or think you're crazy - i love it!! Hopefully you have beginners luck :) GL!! What methods are you using?

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I'm CD 12 today (usually O on CD15). So far we DTD CD 6 and 10. We wanted to more but this was our first week back after vacation so it was crazy! Planning on doing it CD12-CD16 every day!

We looked at houses yesterday. My dad has "flipped houses" and would like to help us flip a house so we can get a good deal and make some money when we sell it. Some of the houses were really rough lol. We found one we liked but was at the high end of our budget. We will most likeley put in a very low offer and hope we get it! It's excitign just to look at houses and think of one of the rooms being a baby's room in the future. Now all we need is to be pregnant lol.

Question to keep our minds of everything: Do you have color schemes/decoration ideas for a nursery? I want the room to be sage green regardless of the gender (so relaxing and calm). I like the idea of a children's book themed nursery or Mary Poppins for a girl.

I recommended you the Pinterest app, you can find good ideas for everything. I had two albums (one for nursery ideas another for clothes). :baby:

This is a good idea! I need somthing to keep my mind off my cycle!
I like this idea of blue white and silver for a boy (something like clouds and stars) then pink cream and gold for a girl with clouds. Or a woodland theme! I am OBSESSED with Pinterest so Ive found all sorts on there. I get really excited about it when hubby and I talk about it :) its the last room in our new house that needs redecorating so it is often a topic of conversation :)

we have a 2 bedroom apartment (bedroom and office/man cave) so likely baby won't get a room.:dohh: we'll probably rearrange our bedroom and squeeze the crib in there. my husband is in the military, and i know his need for a space to come home and decompress in, so making the office/man cave a nursery would probably be worse for us in the long run. plus, we'll be leaving in october 2016, so it's not for too long.

in my "dreams" though, i would probably go with neutral colors for the floor/walls etc. and then have lots of colorful quilts/rugs/children's books etc. with no real "theme." (side note: people always asked what our wedding colors were - we said, "uhhh, outside...?:shrug: haha) so i doubt we'll have a "pinterest nursery." haha, but i do love the sound of pink cream and gold for a girl!! i love dark pinks, so i'm sure if it's a girl, that'll sneak it's way into things. not much for frilly and lace and baby pink though. bright colors, ALL colors for ALL babies!!:thumbup:

I visited my mom yesterday and I found that my brothers girlfriend is probably pregnant, she don't want a baby now it was an accident. :growlmad: I make the calculus and maybe she is 8 weeks now. ](*,) I suggested her to take the prenatal vitamin (because the theme just makes me crazy) and my mom asks me why I take prenatal vitamins if I'm not pregnant. I just told her that it's important when you're not avoiding pregnancy, but I think she understands more than that. :oops:

Welcome NashvilleSS :hi:

BTW I used OPK yesterday and it was negative so still waiting, but still BD anyways :dance:

I visited my mom yesterday and I found that my brothers girlfriend is probably pregnant, she don't want a baby now it was an accident. :growlmad:

Oh no! This is happening to everyone!! Maybe we should *pretend* we dont want a baby and we might be given one! Well it seems to be working with everyone else!! :growlmad:

Thank you Lottie! Right now I am only using OPK. I dont want to feel to stressed in the beginning. If opk alone doesnt work the first couple of cycles (praying I dont have many) I will try temping too.

Thank you Maries

Oh no! This is happening to everyone!! Maybe we should *pretend* we dont want a baby and we might be given one! Well it seems to be working with everyone else!! :growlmad:

The problem is that pretending it's not a option for us lol :nope::growlmad:

Hi! Have you just stopped bc or weren't on any? Both me and OH are so excited but trying not to get our hopes up too quick lol

Hey, I had been off BC for a couple yrs once we started TTC (we had been using condoms). How about you? I had been tracking my cycles for a while on FF and they are pretty regular. I think I ovulated today, or maybe will tomorrow lol it is confusing. I had some bloating today which I usually have, and some of what I think was ewcm (could have been semen though LOL). I am toooooo tired to BD tonight but we did last night so hopefully that is enough! I am soooooo excited too, I know it is silly but I will be devo if I get a BFN even though it is the first month! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->