March Testers!!!

Ov is definitely waiting for you to come home sunshine2014 :thumbup:

Ive just heard that a friend of mine is expecting and is due just 4 weeks after I would have been. I am so happy for her, but why why why is everyone i know getting pregnant apart from me!? :cry:

Sorry, just needed to vent! :flower:

Ive just heard that a friend of mine is expecting and is due just 4 weeks after I would have been. I am so happy for her, but why why why is everyone i know getting pregnant apart from me!? :cry:

I understand your frustration. My brother and law and his wife got pregnant on accident on their honeymoon and are due in about a month. Also when I pulled up my Facebook feed earlier 4 posts in a row were about a new baby or pregnancy. I know I'm only a couple months into trying but I've been waiting to try for quite a while. I'm happy for everyone but hard to not show my dissapointment. I wish I could have got pregnant on accident lol.

I know the feeling, it's a little bit furstrating for us. I always said to my DH "everyone around us get pregnant except us! Why??" :cry:

On the other hand, I used the OPK from clearblue and was negative so I'm going to wait for the day that my ovia app suggested it. :nope: I started looking for cheaper OPK from Ebay :wacko: (yeah I'm a little bit overreacting because I had just opened the ovulation kit today :wacko:)

I know the feeling, it's a little bit furstrating for us. I always said to my DH "everyone around us get pregnant except us! Why??" :cry:

whenever i say that to my husband, he tries to reassure me and says, "but that is *their* story, not ours." which doesn't make it any easier to feel like everyone else gets a baby and we don't, but i tend to think it's a pretty sweet sentiment.<3 just thought i would share in case it helps anyone else.:thumbup:

p.s. FF is giving me march 1st as my testing day, which i think is off because a bizarre 17 day LP last cycle is skewing the average in my data.:wacko: but anyway, i will be testing on february 25th (at 11dpo) though...have a doctor's appt and want to know before i have to pee in a cup for them!:roll:

I started to get stretchy creamy CM today, I am quite confused about ewcm, but I do remember in past months getting very clear, slippery, stretchy CM so I guess when that happens again I will know THAT is ewcm? Anyway, FF tells me I will o on Monday, and an ovulation predictor on babymed tells me I will o on Tuesday?? So that's confusing too. Anyway I think we will try and BD tonight and a couple more times before Monday/ Tuesday. I am using OPKs too, got a very faint line yesterday and will try again tomorrow with FMU.

I know sooooo many people who have gotten pregnant by accident (or they say it was an accident anyway). People who skipped one BCP and got pregnant :growlmad: and didn't use a condom ONCE and got pregnant :growlmad: I've never been pregnant by accident, makes me wonder if I'm not very fertile..

OPKs are usually best between 10am and 6 or 7pm, unless the instructions say otherwise...:thumbup:

oh thanks! I didn't know that. I used one yesterday and got a faint line and used one today and got nothing :-( so thought maybe my pee was too diluted? Anyway I'll try again tomorrow around lunch :)

I got some opks that say to use fmu...I thought that was strange.

I started to get stretchy creamy CM today, I am quite confused about ewcm, but I do remember in past months getting very clear, slippery, stretchy CM so I guess when that happens again I will know THAT is ewcm? Anyway, FF tells me I will o on Monday, and an ovulation predictor on babymed tells me I will o on Tuesday?? So that's confusing too. Anyway I think we will try and BD tonight and a couple more times before Monday/ Tuesday. I am using OPKs too, got a very faint line yesterday and will try again tomorrow with FMU.

EWCM is literally like raw egg whites!! Stretchy and slippy and clear. I didnt think I got it and didnt even belive it exsisted as i had never noticed it in my underwear (tmi sorry) but since I started checking my CP and CM at the same time I noticed it last month.

My cm has started to become more stretchy and clear rather than creamy/sticky like the last few days. Its CD18 and I should O around CD21-22.. so probably around the same time as you meg! We might end up being TWW buddies :happydance:

Still going for the SMEP! Its going well for us so far.. Hubby works well knowing when exactly we'll have to dtd!

I understand your frustration. My brother and law and his wife got pregnant on accident on their honeymoon and are due in about a month. Also when I pulled up my Facebook feed earlier 4 posts in a row were about a new baby or pregnancy. I know I'm only a couple months into trying but I've been waiting to try for quite a while. I'm happy for everyone but hard to not show my dissapointment. I wish I could have got pregnant on accident lol.

On the other hand, I used the OPK from clearblue and was negative so I'm going to wait for the day that my ovia app suggested it. :nope: I started looking for cheaper OPK from Ebay :wacko: (yeah I'm a little bit overreacting because I had just opened the ovulation kit today :wacko:)

whenever i say that to my husband, he tries to reassure me and says, "but that is *their* story, not ours." which doesn't make it any easier to feel like everyone else gets a baby and we don't, but i tend to think it's a pretty sweet sentiment.<3 just thought i would share in case it helps anyone else.:thumbup:

p.s. FF is giving me march 1st as my testing day, which i think is off because a bizarre 17 day LP last cycle is skewing the average in my data.:wacko: but anyway, i will be testing on february 25th (at 11dpo) though...have a doctor's appt and want to know before i have to pee in a cup for them!:roll:

Hi everyone. Thank you for your kind words, also its nice to know that I am not that only one who feels like this (not that I want you too) but you know what I mean :flower: I wish that we just fell pregnant 'by accident' I hate it when people say that. Jumpingo your husband is right, everyones story is different and I do think that at times as you never know what people have gone through. Its just the 'ones who say 'oh I got pregnant first month trying, blah, blah, blah' as I don't think they have a clue about how difficult this can be. It definitely opened my eyes.
Today I am organising a good friends baby shower and I snapped at DH and became teary. I said I'm sorry and I'm just finding it hard etc (even though I am enjoying it and putting so much effort in because she deserves a nice time). He told me to stop thinking about myself and that its her turn and we need to be patient. I am so so upset by his reaction :cry: I just don't think he understands that some things will be difficult and i will have bad days. Maybe he is upset too and this is the way he is dealing with the loss?
Anyway I hope everyone else is doing ok. Just one of those days for me I think :wacko:

Hi everyone. Thank you for your kind words, also its nice to know that I am not that only one who feels like this (not that I want you too) but you know what I mean :flower: I wish that we just fell pregnant 'by accident' I hate it when people say that. Jumpingo your husband is right, everyones story is different and I do think that at times as you never know what people have gone through. Its just the 'ones who say 'oh I got pregnant first month trying, blah, blah, blah' as I don't think they have a clue about how difficult this can be. It definitely opened my eyes.
Today I am organising a good friends baby shower and I snapped at DH and became teary. I said I'm sorry and I'm just finding it hard etc (even though I am enjoying it and putting so much effort in because she deserves a nice time). He told me to stop thinking about myself and that its her turn and we need to be patient. I am so so upset by his reaction :cry: I just don't think he understands that some things will be difficult and i will have bad days. Maybe he is upset too and this is the way he is dealing with the loss?
Anyway I hope everyone else is doing ok. Just one of those days for me I think :wacko:

Hi girls!

Jumpingo: It's really good that your husband motivates you in this way, I think we all know our unique story and someday hopefully sooner than later we are all going to be telling our story as the longest but most valuable wait we have done.

Trying4first1: Don't get upset with him, maybe it's like you said, he is dealing with her loss by the way I also think it's more hard for us because we are women. We think of this more than men because it's in our nature. We play to be moms since we are kids and when we finally meet the love of our life's we want to have a baby :baby:. (We're all mothers within our hearts) Anyways I propose to think positive (it's really hard, I know that). "Miracles always happen when you believe" (by Carvolan). Women that get pregnant by accident never will know how lucky they are, but when we get our BFP we know and we'll celebrate even more!
"Your struggle is just part of your story" :hugs::hugs:

think positive.png

I'm back on for March Testing. I for sure o'd yesterday. I don't like my chances as we only dtd this morning but heck, I'm super glad I o'd and I am even more glad that we fit in some :sex: at all. Testing March 5th and not a day before! (yeah right!)

Hey ladies!!

I agree - it's hard to feel happy for others when it seems to happen easily, but it's true we don't know how they got to that point. Also, we're all getting life lessons out of this. We will appreciate our babies that much more, having worked hard for them and/or suffered losses, and that is pretty special.

afm - I'm home with DH now. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow, a last minute one. So looks like we'll get some dtd in this weekend. I messed up my temperature today (boo!), but I'm pretty sure it's still down and I haven't O'd yet. I thought I had some ewcm today, but nothing lately so I'm not too sure.

Anyways, we'll see.!!!

I got some opks that say to use fmu...I thought that was strange.
yeah, there are a couple brands that specifically say to use FMU. but from what i can gather on these boards is that most are best in the afternoon.

i totally get the "just one of those days for me" thing. in fact, i've had one of those days for the last 3 days.:dohh:

:hugs:

I'm back on for March Testing. I for sure o'd yesterday. I don't like my chances as we only dtd this morning but heck, I'm super glad I o'd and I am even more glad that we fit in some :sex: at all. Testing March 5th and not a day before! (yeah right!)
my birthday!:winkwink:

Hey ladies!!

I agree - it's hard to feel happy for others when it seems to happen easily, but it's true we don't know how they got to that point. Also, we're all getting life lessons out of this. We will appreciate our babies that much more, having worked hard for them and/or suffered losses, and that is pretty special.

afm - I'm home with DH now. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow, a last minute one. So looks like we'll get some dtd in this weekend. I messed up my temperature today (boo!), but I'm pretty sure it's still down and I haven't O'd yet. I thought I had some ewcm today, but nothing lately so I'm not too sure.

Anyways, we'll see.!!!
sunshine, i saw you talk about "messing up" your temp in the other thread - i think you're totally fine! i would recommend taking the time closest to your normal temp time and then just click "Sleep Deprived" in FF. it will take into account that that temp wasn't taken after 3 hours of solid sleep. you'll get an open circle for clicking Sleep Deprived, but FF is smart enough to still detect O in most cases. in fact, my whole chart is open circles because i rarely get 3 solid hours of sleep before temping.:wacko: i am always up at least once between 2-4am and i temp around 6am.:dohh:

EWCM is literally like raw egg whites!! Stretchy and slippy and clear. I didnt think I got it and didnt even belive it exsisted as i had never noticed it in my underwear (tmi sorry) but since I started checking my CP and CM at the same time I noticed it last month.

My cm has started to become more stretchy and clear rather than creamy/sticky like the last few days. Its CD18 and I should O around CD21-22.. so probably around the same time as you meg! We might end up being TWW buddies :happydance:

Still going for the SMEP! Its going well for us so far.. Hubby works well knowing when exactly we'll have to dtd!

Yay!! We bd last night and probably will tomorrow as well, i got a bit of a darker line on my opk today. I'm going to Japan next Thursday but I'll definitely try and hop on here, I'll probably be desperately resisting the urge to poas! Lol

Trying~Im sorry you're having a bit of a tough time. When I feel like that im glad Ive got everyone here to talk to! It does make things so much easier just getting things off your chest! Hope hubby warms up to the idea more soon!

Sunshine~dont worry about your temps! Dont get yourself stressed out..as long as you've got a pattern to look at towards the end of your cycle that should be good. Ive started taking mine at 5am (believe it or not when the cat wakes up lol!! She always wakes me up and I get up at 6 usually so before, I had never had a 3 hr block at 6) Could you take yours at 3-4am and go back to sleep? If youve had 3hrs beforehand.

Hmm as for me Ive had test lines the same darkness as the control lines on my OPKs for 24 hours. Last cycle I got really dark (much darker than the control) for 24 hours so I dont think they are properly positive just yet. My cm is getting clearer and more stretchy. Today is a no-BD day on the SMEP but I think we will probably do it anyway hehe! :haha:

Hi ladies, I'd like to join! :wave: I'm on my 2nd cycle of femara, taking 5mg, and I had a positive opk tonight! So I'll be ovulating tomorrow, CD17, which is the earliest ever for me! You can read more about my history in my signature. I'm taking bromocriptine for the high prolactin, and it's now in normal range, so I'm hoping it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->