• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

Deal! :) Thats if i get round to testing though as I won't test until AF is at least a day late (prob the one and only pro of having a short luteal phase is I get to test a bit earlier).

Ps- Good luck!

Baby dust for all of you!! Seems to be a great week!
:dust: image.jpg :dust:

Hey Everyone! New On the site and at this moment 1 dpo so I'll be testing around march 11th. Anyone on this thread going to be testing around that time?

Hi, new to this thread! Wishing everyone baby dust :dust:

Klbp15- I'm currently on day 34 and received positive opk's last night and this morning! Thought I had missed ovulation so that's always a surprise! I'll be testing similar time to you! Here's to a BFP

Damn the tww...it's a killer for me, don't know about anyone else?!

X

Thanks! I put in todays temp and it changed to CD19 automatically so i didnt have to change the detection mode. Im pretty sure its CD19 but I didnt want to question FF lol

oh man, i question FF every other day!!:blush: i change detection settings, i overlay charts and pin them on different days, i mess with it more than i should even admit. ever. :rofl:

but glad to see it's adjusting itself to be a bit more likely, in my humble opinion.:haha:

i am not sure i posted on this thread, but i tested yesterday at 9dpo.:blush: and got a major squinter, followed by a negative with SMU and 2 negatives this morning. but i feel pregnant and have weird cramps like i did the first time i got pregnant, so mostly just waiting now.:roll: only have a couple tests left and my husband and i are leaving in 30 minutes to go to the airport for a 12:20am flight that is delayed until 1:45am.:shock: it's gonna be a long day...er, dayS?:wacko: might not have internet while we're in the states, so i wish everyone the best and hope to come back to some early march BFPs!:thumbup:

Lol you're leaving Tokyo? I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow! Not sure when I'll be back on either, but I reaally reaally hope next time I get on there are some bfps :) :happydance:

Hi all, new in this tread :blush: Actually I´m on CD5 :wacko: and waiting to ovulate around CD12.

I'm so excited for everyone to test! I really hope this is a successful cycle for all of us :)

As for me, had some ewcm yesterday and my opk's are allllllmost positive, so I might be ovulating sooner than I thought. We'll see! :)

So, I've had a strong twinge down my left side all afternoon and a dull ache in my back. I've also felt nauseous...does anyone else get this if/when ovulating?

X

Is it Sunday yet? hehehehe

Hahaha not yet! :haha:

However I have a confession.... I tested on a whim today as bought some cheapie tests from the pound shop. Im only 8-9dpo so of course it was a BFN not even a hint of a line to be seen. I just had the urge to pee on a stick :wacko:
I will wait now until the day after AF is due if she doesn't come.However, I think she may be making an appearance as got my super sore boobs which I normally get before AF and had some very light dull cramps this morning. I noticed a lot of wet white gloppy CM this morning, however I am sure this is more than likely a sign that AF is on her way :cry: Such a shame after all the :sex: we had this month.

Have you got any symptoms Tankel?

However I have a confession.... I tested on a whim today as bought some cheapie tests from the pound shop. Im only 8-9dpo so of course it was a BFN not even a hint of a line to be seen. I just had the urge to pee on a stick :wacko:
I will wait now until the day after AF is due if she doesn't come.However, I think she may be making an appearance as got my super sore boobs which I normally get before AF and had some very light dull cramps this morning. I noticed a lot of wet white gloppy CM this morning, however I am sure this is more than likely a sign that AF is on her way :cry: Such a shame after all the :sex: we had this month.

I have creamy white xm which is what I had last time and (slightly) sore to the touch bbs. But My biggest symptom is my thirst. I am drinking so much.But I also has signs of af including pimples. :shrug:

I have creamy white xm which is what I had last time and (slightly) sore to the touch bbs. But My biggest symptom is my thirst. I am drinking so much.But I also has signs of af including pimples. :shrug:

Yes!!! I had this too, but don't want to get my hopes up due to the cramps and I'm not sure if the CM is exactly the same. I would say I'm drinking the same but probably less hungry today which is weird as I'm normally ravenous before AF. Yesterday however I ate loads hehe. I have no pimples this month and normally get loads. However I know symptoms can change all the time for AF. Just need to see if the spotting starts tomorrow, then I know I'm out for sure ......

Got my day 21 progesterone results back today. 32.7 which means I ovulated and am within the normal range for progesterone levels!!! :happydance: If nothing this month at least that can give me some comfort :awww:

Hey Everyone! New On the site and at this moment 1 dpo so I'll be testing around march 11th. Anyone on this thread going to be testing around that time?

Hi KLBP. I am ovulating today so I'll be testing a day after you (the 12th) How many cycles have you been trying? We are on our 2nd (kinda 3rd cus we NTNP for a cycle before trying).

Hey kk! Was wondering if I'd see you here! I think I Od today too, but my temps are all wonky with different time taking. But we're NTNP so I'll be waiting for you to test!!! :) fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->