• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

Klpb15 - ugh, that's super frustrating. Hopefully it's just the other factors affecting it. Mines a little wonky too because I switched sleep times by an hour. Temping is so stressful! Hopefully today's tells you more. What day are you on?

Jump - that makes me so sad. I was really feeling strong vibes for you. But it's not over yet. And I will say that you're right, a longer LP is great!! Your body is getting ready!

Yay!!! FF gave me crosshairs this morning for a O date of CD15 (2/25). Last month FF gave me a dashed crosshairs and changed itself 3 times which was frustrating. That makes me 3 DPO. 12 days until testing!!! I'm a little nervous since we didn't BD that much but hoping it was well planned.

yay for crosshairs!!!:thumbup:

sunshine, i don't necessarily need "longer" but it was so consistently 11-13 pre-mc and then 13 in dec and a bizarre 17 in january!:huh: so going back to 13 would just be helpful.:roll::haha: temp stayed the same today, 14dpo, still hovering above the coverline. every little thing makes me run to the bathroom and check for AF. pretty much just expecting her today or tomorrow.:dohh::growlmad::sad1:

yay for crosshairs!!!:thumbup:

sunshine, i don't necessarily need "longer" but it was so consistently 11-13 pre-mc and then 13 in dec and a bizarre 17 in january!:huh: so going back to 13 would just be helpful.:roll::haha: temp stayed the same today, 14dpo, still hovering above the coverline. every little thing makes me run to the bathroom and check for AF. pretty much just expecting her today or tomorrow.:dohh::growlmad::sad1:

Jumpingo- FX that AF doesn't show up! You aren't out until the :witch: shows up.

Hi girls! Well, I'm very frustrated because my chart is crazy and every day I used my OPK it came out all negative. I though that I did the OPK in the wrong days. :cry: I'm out of OPK's so I can't check until my new OPK arrives. Im pretty sure that I ovulated on my CD14 but I don't know... I have my chart in researcher mode. :?: :sad2:

yay sunshine! a good looking chart makes me happy too!:blush:

i'm 13dpo and still feeling crampy and just "off" but haven't tested since yesterday morning. my temp dropped this morning close to the coverline, and in pretty much the same pattern as my other bfn charts. i'm guessing it'll go down more tomorrow and AF will show. at least it would mean my LP is getting back to 13 days, i guess, right?:roll: wanted to be pregnant this month so much.:hissy:

Hi Jump! Any more news? I have got everything crossed for you!!! I know the feeling so well. I Haven't started AF today as scheduled, but checked my cervix and found a tiny clot of blood, so AF is def on her way soon :cry: However It means that my LP is longer than the 10 days this month, so hoping it is at least 12 like last month. AF is just later due to the late ovulation :wacko: At least thats something positive knowing that now I should have the longer LP. Its positive that yours is longer too if nothing else!? :hugs:

I have just just been food shopping I bought much healthier food. When I went for my blood test the nurse said protein is v good for TTC as it aids implantation and general healthy eating will help fertility. She said thats the first thing they will ask us to do if we end up at the clinic, to change our diet. Now we are 8 months into our 'mission' we need to think about our next steps and the possibility of going down the fertility testing route. If i get myself into shape now then I will be prepared, if that is a situation that we have to face. They then can't say is because "I'm slightly overweight" (which i prob am as have put on over a stone since our wedding last year, eeek!!!)

Please update us all :flower:

Awwwwww man, wait. There's two types of cross hairs? I do not understand that at all. So are dotted ones not for sure? I'm so confused lol

Jump - glad she hasn't shown so far!! Yay. I bet she won't. The temp sounds great.

Kk -- great to see you here!! Our february group disappeared!

Okay so I was getting such mixed signals from my cycle. I had stretchy cm today and the continued low temps so I took another ovulation test. It was positive! What the heck? I figure since I have have the fertile cm this is for real this time but does this ever happen to you guys? I'm so confused :/

Awwwwww man, wait. There's two types of cross hairs? I do not understand that at all. So are dotted ones not for sure? I'm so confused lol

Jump - glad she hasn't shown so far!! Yay. I bet she won't. The temp sounds great.

Kk -- great to see you here!! Our february group disappeared!

Sunshine- great to see you too! Yes FF does dashed ones if something is off. Like last cycle I used OPK internet cheapie strips and never got a true positive and my temps were slightly off. This cycle I got solids!!! I threw away my last few internet cheapies out of frustration lol. I've decided to just temp until we have tried for at least 6 months (only been trying for 2 months). Other exciting news my FRER order from Amazon came in today.

Does anyone else worry they didn't BD enough even though they did? I'm a person who works very hard at one thing at a time and feel like I'm trying to make it happen by planning to BD every day and then being too tired to lol.

Hi everyone.

I'm 17 dpo, and AF is 3 days late. I did a dollar store HPT test at 14 dpo and 16 dpo, both came back negative. I originally planned on taking a test today (March 1st/17 dpo) but I don't want to waste tests...

Do you think I should wait for just AF or test again anyway?

Hello ladies,

This is our first month of ttc #1 AF is due 10th March, I'm so impatient I can't wait to start testing! Stilleto mom if I were you I'd test again today :)

I agree stiletto_mom, I would test again! Do you have any symptoms right now?

temp dropped below the coverline this morning and spotting and day 1-like cramps. AF is sure to show today...we just got to the airport and are heading home...it's been hard to follow and respond like i would like to to everyone on the boards for the last week. sorry!:nope::hugs: good luck to everyone though!!

Oh, I'm sorry Jump!

Hope that you have you have good flights home. :hugs:

Hi lovely ladies,

This is my very first post on a TTC board. I'd love to join your thread and be a fellow March tester.

This is our third TTC cycle and am on CD 39 (last cycle was 41 days). I think I O'd on CD 28 or 29 so I'm roughly 10DPO at the moment. BFN this morning.

AF is due March 5th. I had "Day 21" Progesterone blood taken last week, get results in a couple of days. Happy just to have ovulation confirmed at this stage! Especially after being on BCP for 17 years.

I hope my Progesterone results are like yours Trying4first1!

I'm currently tracking my cycles using Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Kit, cheapie OPK strips and monitoring CM and CP.

not even an hour after i posted that...:gun::witch:

let it be known that 10 hour flights on cd1 SUCK!:roll::haha:

i was so convinced this time too...:wacko: but, good news is i'm now an actual march tester.:winkwink: next AF is due march 30th.

Blah, jump that's not fair. Sorry the flight sucked also. Hope you're doing okay.

11 dpo :bfn: yesterday. I'm convinced that I'm not pregnant so I will not test again. I just hope af hurries the heck up. Otherwise I might be an April tester :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->