• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

I'm 3 dpo today so I'm now driving myself insane trying to keep myself distracted, my AF is due 10th March so I'll wait as late as possible to test but I don't think I'll make it to then!

not even an hour after i posted that...:gun::witch:

let it be known that 10 hour flights on cd1 SUCK!:roll::haha:

i was so convinced this time too...:wacko: but, good news is i'm now an actual march tester.:winkwink: next AF is due march 30th.

11 dpo :bfn: yesterday. I'm convinced that I'm not pregnant so I will not test again. I just hope af hurries the heck up. Otherwise I might be an April tester :(

So sorry jump that the :witch: got you :( I am sure that mine is on the way now as saw some watery brown on the toilet paper earlier. I think my LP is going to 13 days this month, which is amazing for me!

Tankel- Test again in 48 hours as 11dpo can be way too early for a :bfp: Good luck :flower:

sunshine,
i'm doing...just okay. i saw a ticker in another random thread from a person in the july group and it said 21 weeks. *i* could have been 21 weeks.:cry: that's half way. to a baby. it just sorta hit me. i'm trying to get over/around/okay with the idea that i might not have a 2015 baby...sounds so silly, but...yeah.:sad1:

my husband is being sweet and trying to make me laugh: "it's okay, now we get to have all the sex again!" he's a dork, but does make me laugh...

my best friend from high school here is having her wedding this weekend. she's due in june...so, 24ish weeks?...and i just don't know if i can make it through. i'm supposed to help with the after party and it's gonna be rough. though i guess now i can drink at the wedding, so maybe that will help get through it!?:dohh::drunk:

trying,
a 13 day LP is pretty much perfect, right?!:thumbup: bring on march!!:friends:

jump I know what you mean. I would have been 17 wks (I wrote down my wks on my calendar having no idea what was to come) now every time I need to see the date, I'm like:nope:. Last week, my sister hit 12 wk (how far along I was when I lost the baby). Her baby had a strong heartbeat and was moving around. It made me a little jealous. Oh the shame!

Hi everyone, first time I've been able to get on since being in tokyo, i am 8dpo and had some brown discharge 2 days ago.. Could this be IB?? Hope everyone is well :) xx

I'm 3 dpo today so I'm now driving myself insane trying to keep myself distracted, my AF is due 10th March so I'll wait as late as possible to test but I don't think I'll make it to then!

My af is due 10th march too, i can't wait that long!! Lol

Hi march ladies. this is going to be our month!

Hello ladies! I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now getting information - today is the first day I decided to post - I think I'm driving the hubby crazy with all of my TTC talk since we aren't telling family and friends we are actively trying yet, so here I am :)

This is the first cycle of really trying, and also the first time I've ever used OPK's and BBT charting - the cycle before last I experienced my second chemical pregnancy, the first one was back in July, but we weren't putting in as much effort to get pregnant as we are now (mostly just had the "if it happens, it happens - trying but not really" attitude). Now we're putting in some real effort and making some lifestyle changes to hopefully help make it happen.

According to my OPK's and charts, I believe I ovulated yesterday - I'm still learning, I definitely don't have expert knowledge of everything yet. We've done quite a lot of BD'ing this past week, and AF is due March 14th, so I guess we will see!

19 dpo, AF is 5 days late. Still no sign of the witch.

I'm not going to test until she shows up (or if I can hold out until the weekend LOL)

Awww jump, I get it. My SIL is pregnant as well and due in June. I love her but I've been mia with her lately. I lost count of what I woukd have been, but probably around 18? It's hard, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with a 2016 baby. I'm gearing up for one myself :)

this made me laugh. I was thinking 2026! but Ill be so old! But on a serious note, I too am gearing up for a late 2015 early 2016 baby!

Oh dear. I'm going to go edit that. I defintely don't wanr to wait that long lol

Hi girls!

I'm 9DPO I feel tired, headache and a little bit of cramp. I had the feeling that I didn't make it this month. My AF due is march 12.

How are you doing?

Jump a 13 day LP is awesome! :thumbup:

Still no sign of AF here :wacko: I am now 3 going onto 4 days late and will be 15dpo tomorrow. All tests negative so far. No signs of AF or pregnancy symptoms. Only peeing loads and slightly tender breasts so nothing out of the ordinary really as I am prone to UTIs. I normally spot before AF. I had a bit on my cervix a few days ago but nothing since? Checked cervix today (tmi) and no sign of AF at all. I just don't know what to think! I am worried about chemical pregnancy as it feels like what happened last time. No symptoms and a late :bfp: (if I get one). I would rather get AF than go through that again :cry:

Hi girls!

I'm 9DPO I feel tired, headache and a little bit of cramp. I had the feeling that I didn't make it this month. My AF due is march 12.

How are you doing?

Hi there, im 9dpo too :) i have had some mild cramping, tired and headachy (but i am on holiday and exhausted from sightseeing lol). Also i had some brown discharge a few days ago and was wondering if this could be IB?

I tested a few days ago. Twice and got BFN. Going to give AF a chance to show up so I don't waste any more tests.

If nothing shows, I'll test Friday.

19 dpo, AF is 5 days late. Still no sign of the witch.

I'm not going to test until she shows up (or if I can hold out until the weekend LOL)

You're 5 days late???!!!!!! Test!!!!!!!!!

I tested a few days ago. Twice and got BFN. Going to give AF a chance to show up so I don't waste any more tests.

I understad you perfectly in January my AF was supposed to come in January 1th, I took a test at January 2th and got a BFN. At January 7 my DH inssisted that I take the test and literally inmidiatly I got the horrible BFN and the AF shows up. Don't misunderstand me, I'm crossing fingers for your BFP, I think you should wait. My maxium day of delay is day 10 so when this day passes I take the test. (Never get the goal because I test sooner but I try) :hugs:

I understad you perfectly in January my AF was supposed to come in January 1th, I took a test at January 2th and got a BFN. At January 7 my DH inssisted that I take the test and literally inmidiatly I got the horrible BFN and the AF shows up. Don't misunderstand me, I'm crossing fingers for your BFP, I think you should wait. My maxium day of delay is day 10 so when this day passes I take the test. (Never get the goal because I test sooner but I try) :hugs:

That's exactly why. I'd rather be disappointed by AF than be disappointed twice by the BFN AND the test. :laugh2:

Jump a 13 day LP is awesome! :thumbup:

Still no sign of AF here :wacko: I am now 3 going onto 4 days late and will be 15dpo tomorrow. All tests negative so far. No signs of AF or pregnancy symptoms. Only peeing loads and slightly tender breasts so nothing out of the ordinary really as I am prone to UTIs. I normally spot before AF. I had a bit on my cervix a few days ago but nothing since? Checked cervix today (tmi) and no sign of AF at all. I just don't know what to think! I am worried about chemical pregnancy as it feels like what happened last time. No symptoms and a late :bfp: (if I get one). I would rather get AF than go through that again :cry:

Looks like me and you are almost on the same days. I'm 19dpo, and even if I O'ed a little later, I'm assuming around 15dpo (worst case scenario).

Similar symptoms as you. Boobs, no spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->