• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

Hi there, im 9dpo too :) i have had some mild cramping, tired and headachy (but i am on holiday and exhausted from sightseeing lol). Also i had some brown discharge a few days ago and was wondering if this could be IB?

Hi! I'm not very familiar with the IB theme but it could be IB!!! Your symptoms sound promising!! Hope you get your BFP this cycle [-o< Let me know how you're doing this TWW. :hugs:

Oh I'm so excited for you, meg. I can't wait to seem some hpts!

20 dpo, no signs of AF. She is 6 days late.

Caved and did an hpt today. Still negative.

I'm going to chalk it up to late ovulation and stop testing.

Jump a 13 day LP is awesome! :thumbup:

Still no sign of AF here :wacko: I am now 3 going onto 4 days late and will be 15dpo tomorrow. All tests negative so far. No signs of AF or pregnancy symptoms. Only peeing loads and slightly tender breasts so nothing out of the ordinary really as I am prone to UTIs. I normally spot before AF. I had a bit on my cervix a few days ago but nothing since? Checked cervix today (tmi) and no sign of AF at all. I just don't know what to think! I am worried about chemical pregnancy as it feels like what happened last time. No symptoms and a late :bfp: (if I get one). I would rather get AF than go through that again :cry:

Looks like me and you are almost on the same days. I'm 19dpo, and even if I O'ed a little later, I'm assuming around 15dpo (worst case scenario).

Similar symptoms as you. Boobs, no spotting.

Hi stiletto mom

Yes we are only about 5 days apart. I am only 15dpo today but not testing as got a bfn again yesterday. So going to see what happens on Saturday when I am a week late. I saw that you got another bfn :( don't sepsis though as some people don't get them for quite a while. I am having more cramps today. I think I had some hardly noticeable spotting on Sunday but nothing since. I feel normal really other than the cramps this eve not sure if it's a type or trapped wind :haha; feeling very tired but again can be very normal as I have a tiring job. Definatley keep us updated!

10dpo feeling like death. Feeling like I'm coming down with the flu and experiencing these weird cramps that kind of feel like my ovary area is being tugged on. Wishful thinking? It's not my usual AF cramps. So odd. I am hopeful though since this was the second month of me using OPKs and I actually got a line dark enough for me to assume it was positive. Good thing I have like 100 pregnancy tests in the bathroom. lol I'll be testing up until AF shows (but hopefully she won't).

Hi Ladies

I am new to this forum and its my TTC#1 month 3. I am confused and bit disappointed too :-(

Had below symptoms
1-4dpo - flu with cough/cold
4dpo - gums bleed
5dpo - gums bleed, mild cramps in the evening
6 dpo - cramps, smelly urine, very sleepy
7-8dpo - cramps on and off whole day, very sleepy
9dpo - mild cramps

Tested 8dpo/9dpo - both are bfn

I never have af like cramps before it actually starts. So, I was so positive this time that I'll get bfp for sure. But today at 9dpo its still negative.

Seems I am out this time :-( now I am thinking if I all these symptoms were in my mind :-(

welcome Ajina:wave:

9dpo is still early to call yourself out!
do you know how long your LP normally is?
or when your next period is due?

hope all the symptoms end up as a bfp for you!!:thumbup:

How are you going? I am 10dpo, i feel mild tugging in my uterus and just tonight my boobs started hurting, i feel like these symptoms are probably in my head though lol. I have had 2 bfns but i know it is too early.... So hard waiting :-(

Edit - woops this is supposed to be a reply to maries_s!!!

Oh I'm so excited for you, meg. I can't wait to seem some hpts!

Thanks hun :hugs: I want to be pregnant so badly, you know how it is lol. I tested yesterday and today and got bfns but i know i should wait til af is the due. How are you going?

My LP was 14 days till Jan and I was having 34 days cycle. But this mnth(feb), I got AF after 28 days only. So, lil confused how should I calculate. If 28 cycle this time too, then af due on 7th and LP will come out to be 11 days.

Also, I today i can feel few cramps only but still noticeable. Also, very very emotional today. Cried several times today :-(

Hi Ladies

I am new to this forum and its my TTC#1 month 3. I am confused and bit disappointed too :-(

Had below symptoms
1-4dpo - flu with cough/cold
4dpo - gums bleed
5dpo - gums bleed, mild cramps in the evening
6 dpo - cramps, smelly urine, very sleepy
7-8dpo - cramps on and off whole day, very sleepy
9dpo - mild cramps

Tested 8dpo/9dpo - both are bfn

I never have af like cramps before it actually starts. So, I was so positive this time that I'll get bfp for sure. But today at 9dpo its still negative.

Seems I am out this time :-( now I am thinking if I all these symptoms were in my mind :-(

Hi!!

9 dpo is still early! Don't count yourself out completely yet!
I would wait a few days and test again. Just to make sure..

Good luck!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a very busy week. So I and 8 DPO and waiting till at least 14 DPO to test. 2nd month TTC so won't be surprised if I get a BFN. It took my mom 2 years to get pregnant so that always makes me nervous. fX we will all get our BFPs and have November/December babies!

Thanks ambernwxo.

Its always comforting to get advice on "stay positive" :)

Although I am feeling AF is going to start any moment, but few hours back I started feeling a mild nausea -> which definitely gave me hope again :happydance:

Hi friends! I'm new here and I think I might be 3DPO right now. I had a positive OPK on CD16 and then a very TINY .3 temp rise on CD20 so I think I O'd but not 100% sure. I was really hoping for a more dramatic rise and now I'm starting to worry a bit.

I think I'm going to test Saturday March 14, which would put me at 14DPO and 1 day before AF. Hopefully I can make it until then, I'm a classic POAS addict! ;)

Anyway, this is my 3rd cycle TTC. I had my Mirena removed Nov 2014 because my DH was FINALLY ready to start trying :) I have been ready for about 3 years (we've been married over 5) so even though I've only been "trying" for 3 months, I've been WAITING for a lot longer. I really thought it would happen right away but I'm trying to be patient.

Hey Ladies!! New Member Here! :blush:
so I've been feeling some symptoms. :af: due on March 18. DH & I been TTC since 2012 but no luck yet. we had :sex: all week on the days i'm supposed to be ovulating according to apps lol just to higher the chance of PGY. i'm very excited and have high hopes the :bfp: will finally happen!!!

O' day: light cramps and white creamy CM
1DPO: white creamy/ lotion CM
2DPO: White creamy/lotion CM
3-4DPO: White Creamy/lotion CM, very emotional, gassy, very hungry, sore nipples (I've never ever had this before :thumbup: ) , both breast tender from the sides, AF like cramps & Cold/Hot Flashes and very tired

can't wait for testing day!!! :test::happydance:

sending :dust: to all March testers and good luck ladies!! :baby:

How are you going? I am 10dpo, i feel mild tugging in my uterus and just tonight my boobs started hurting, i feel like these symptoms are probably in my head though lol. I have had 2 bfns but i know it is too early.... So hard waiting :-(

Edit - woops this is supposed to be a reply to maries_s!!!

Hi meg! Well, I feel tired and I have low energy to do my daily routine. Again headaches and this is very weird because I never had low headache pain, just habitual migrainewhich usually made me stay in bed having to take pills for the pain. Today my temp increased and I don't know why.:shrug: And I'm with you, I think these symptoms are probably in my head. I went to the doctor(endocrinologist) today and ask him again if my condition (hypothyroidism) is not a problem for me to have babies and he told me again no because I have my condition under control. All I want is to have my BFP soon and leave behind all my worries.

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a very busy week. So I and 8 DPO and waiting till at least 14 DPO to test. 2nd month TTC so won't be surprised if I get a BFN. It took my mom 2 years to get pregnant so that always makes me nervous. fX we will all get our BFPs and have November/December babies!

Hi! It took to my mom 2 years to get pregnant but she was NTNP. The theme just makes me nervous too. Relax everything is going to be alright and you're going to have you BFP soon hopefully. :flower:

I caved in and tested agin this evening..... glad I did though...got my :bfp:!!!!! I am in so much shock, not as much as DH though!

I really hope the rest of you ladies get you :bfp: very soon! My heart goes out to those who are still on the journey. You will get there though I promise :flower:
I am very wary due to what happened before as I know that not all positive tests lead to a baby. Mine is definitely stronger than last time, will be trying again tomorrow with FMU to see the difference.
I will continue to stalk this thread :happydance:

I caved in and tested agin this evening..... glad I did though...got my :bfp:!!!!! I am in so much shock, not as much as DH though!

I really hope the rest of you ladies get you :bfp: very soon! My heart goes out to those who are still on the journey. You will get there though I promise :flower:
I am very wary due to what happened before as I know that not all positive tests lead to a baby. Mine is definitely stronger than last time, will be trying again tomorrow with FMU to see the difference.
I will continue to stalk this thread :happydance:

Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->