March Testers!!!

I caved in and tested agin this evening..... glad I did though...got my :bfp:!!!!! I am in so much shock, not as much as DH though!

I really hope the rest of you ladies get you :bfp: very soon! My heart goes out to those who are still on the journey. You will get there though I promise :flower:
I am very wary due to what happened before as I know that not all positive tests lead to a baby. Mine is definitely stronger than last time, will be trying again tomorrow with FMU to see the difference.
I will continue to stalk this thread :happydance:

Congrats!:happydance:

Congrats kksquare!:happydance:

Actually it was Trying4First1 who got a BFP. I haven't tested yet. I'm 9 DPO but hopeful as i had what I hope was an implantation dip on 7&8 DPO and then my temp shot up this morning. Chart stalking is welcome! I may decide to test on Sunday (11 DPO). Not sure though

Hey girls,

I'm about 22 dpo today, took three dollar store HPT tests since AF was late. All :bfn:.

What should I do? Take a digital one? Blood test?

I'm supposed to start using my OPK on Monday, should I even bother?

Hey girls,

I'm about 22 dpo today, took three dollar store HPT tests since AF was late. All :bfn:.

I would try for a blood test. I couldn't not know for so long. GL

Hey girls,

Hmm that's tricky. I would assume you shouldn't start OPK until you've actually had AF. Are you certain on your ovulation date? Maybe you ovulated later then you thought? Also are your cycles all the same time? Mine, after getting Mirena out, were sometimes as long as 42 days but now, 4 months post removal, they have normalized to 29 days.

I'm not sure of O-day and it's possible I ovulated late. My cycles are about 70%-75% accurate (which isn't amazing). But usually if I'm late, I still get spotting a full week out before AF shows up. Nothing. :/

I have no idea what's going on. I want closure so I can move onto the next cycle but just have no idea if I should even start using the OPK or if it's just a waste without AF?

I was thinking of that. I'll call my doctor and see if I can get same day results.

ETA: Just called the doctor. They said the blood test will not have same day results. I'd get them back the next business day (Monday)... I'll be out of the country all next week so that's no dice either.

URGH

I guess I'm just going to have to pack for AF on my trip. ;_; Hopefully she'll just NOT show up at all until April so I can at least BD with my husband while we're away.

Its better than not knowing. Then at least you can make an informed decision.

I'm not sure of O-day and it's possible I ovulated late. My cycles are about 70%-75% accurate (which isn't amazing). But usually if I'm late, I still get spotting a full week out before AF shows up. Nothing. :/

I have no idea what's going on. I want closure so I can move onto the next cycle but just have no idea if I should even start using the OPK or if it's just a waste without AF?

I found temping easier then OPK. I threw away my internet cheapie OPK strips out of frustration lol. Fertility Friend is a website that tracks temps for you after you put in information. You can also track positive/negative OPK as well as cervical mucous on it. You can even download FF onto your ipad or iphone making it way easy. All you need is a BBT thermometer (about $7). Let me know if you need help figuring out charting.

I started temping last week (when AF was due), it's my first time so hopefully I'll be able to spot a pattern when I start to ovulate.

I found temping easier then OPK. I threw away my internet cheapie OPK strips out of frustration lol. Fertility Friend is a website that tracks temps for you after you put in information. You can also track positive/negative OPK as well as cervical mucous on it. You can even download FF onto your ipad or iphone making it way easy. All you need is a BBT thermometer (about $7). Let me know if you need help figuring out charting.

Thank you for any congratulations :flower:
Took another test this AM with FMU and line was even stronger :)
Do not count yourself out until AF as I thought I was coming on, had absolutely no idea. Totally fooled! I have no real pregnancy symptoms either just needing the bathroom more and sore back, nothing major at all! (apart from loads of CM- TMI) I reckon there will be more :bfp:s on this thread v soon :happydance:

Stiletto_mom definitely ask for a blood test if no AF by end of weekend as some women take a while to show up on a HPT. Fingers are crossed for you

I caved in and tested agin this evening..... glad I did though...got my :bfp:!!!!! I am in so much shock, not as much as DH though!

I really hope the rest of you ladies get you :bfp: very soon! My heart goes out to those who are still on the journey. You will get there though I promise :flower:
I am very wary due to what happened before as I know that not all positive tests lead to a baby. Mine is definitely stronger than last time, will be trying again tomorrow with FMU to see the difference.
I will continue to stalk this thread :happydance:

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

So this site is amazing!! I found it yesterday! Love. Anyway af is due in 2 days- tested on Tuesday am and got a bfn - hopeful!! Also I'm tracking all symptoms but I can't tell if it's af coming or a babe!? Anyone else confused :wacko:? :winkwink:

Do not count yourself out until AF as I thought I was coming on, had absolutely no idea. Totally fooled! I have no real pregnancy symptoms either just needing the bathroom more and sore back, nothing major at all! (apart from loads of CM- TMI) I reckon there will be more :bfp:s on this thread v soon :happydance:

Stiletto_mom definitely ask for a blood test if no AF by end of weekend as some women take a while to show up on a HPT. Fingers are crossed for you

I'm really happy for you :)
How many dpo were you when you got your bfp? I think I am now 12dpo and getting bfns :-( af is due on Tuesday. Do you think I could still be pregnant? The last few days I've had a stuffy nose and felt so tired like a cold is coming on.

So this site is amazing!! I found it yesterday! Love. Anyway af is due in 2 days- tested on Tuesday am and got a bfn - hopeful!! Also I'm tracking all symptoms but I can't tell if it's af coming or a babe!? Anyone else confused :wacko:? :winkwink:

Yes! Lol.. AF symptoms and pg symptoms are like identical :-(

I think I mentioned we were NTNP this month, I'm more just tracking kt cycle. But I've noticed I have more cm than normal. That being said, I'm not reading too much into anything as my body/cycle could just be out of whack. I'm not even sure what dpo I am lol, I should look at my chart I suppose.

I'm really happy for you :)
How many dpo were you when you got your bfp? I think I am now 12dpo and getting bfns :-( af is due on Tuesday. Do you think I could still be pregnant? The last few days I've had a stuffy nose and felt so tired like a cold is coming on.

Thank you! :flower:
I didn't get mine until 16dpo. I tested at 14dpo and was a BFN so I left it for 48 hours as recommended. There is every chance that you could be yes! I had a cold before my BFP and just nothing out of the ordinary really apart from lower back ache. Still not much going on now! Your def not out until AF shows! Good luck! I will be stalking hehe

Hello ladies, it's been a while since I posted. Congrats on your bfp!
I'm feeling defeated and out of sorts today so I thought I'd post and talk to people who truly understand. I got my first OPK pos on Monday the 2nd, BD that night, Tues and wed, strongest pos on wed evening. No BD since, husband got drunk with his boys and passed out on me. We have totally opposite schedulds, as he gets up at 2:45 a.m and I don't get up until 620 ish... last night he fell asleep out of pure exhaustion, all the bding is exhausting hehe but fun lol I'm feeling discouraged because Thursday morning I got cramping and new the egg was on the way. Since we didn't not BD that day or the next I feel we missed the boat again. FF still has yet to give me my cross hairs so I am not sure when the o came. But I'm willing to bet it was thursday. I don't like our odds of only 30% even if you BD daily. Waiting for my cross hairs so I have
Atleast a Lil more peace of mind. Af expected March 20th...praying she stays the hell away hehe come on luck of the irish, good luck k to all of you out there!!!!! I am not sue how to add my FF chart, would love someone else's opinion

UGH!! That's it!!

I'm testing tomorrow on an FRER stick and it'll be the last time I test!!
I'm tired of anticipating AF showing up after getting BFN and just hoping, hoping, hoping something will be there.

SO, DONE, BODY.

22dpo (worst case about 14-15dpo if I ovulated late), AF is 9 days late. No sign of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->