• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

So I'm really trying not to symptoms spot but 10 DPO and I don't feel good. I have a headache, shaky feeling, slightly nauseous, back ache and exausted. Not normal PMS symptoms for me. Testing tomorrow am (11 DPO).

Is this a positive?? Im 13dpo
Sorry it is super faint, im not sure if the camera picked it up ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
11dpo here, nothing to report!!!Hoping af shows (or the unlikely chance of a bfp obv) soon so I have some idea how long I am now. But temps look good so far, I definitely ovulated!

Hey girls, how are you all doing? Im guilty of not being able to keep up with this thread after being quite active in the beginning.. but ive briefly read the past few pages and saw a few bfps!!! CONGRATS!!!!

I knew there was something lucky about this thread :)

Im also sorry to those who the witch caught :witch: ..hopefully you're still march testers and march might still be your month!!

I got my :bfp: on 2nd March!!! I couldnt believe it! I strongly believe the SMEP worked for us, along with temping and charting.

Fingers crossed for you all ..sending lots of baby dust, and ill be stalking waiting for the rest of those :bfp:s!!!!

:dust:

Hey everyone! I took a break from checking here for a bit because TTC and the TTW was driving me nuts!

I am so happy to see some BFPs :) congrats ladies!!

I am 10 dpo, tested on 8 and 9 dpo like I told myself I wouldn't and of course they were negative, lol. So I'm not testing again until Tuesday when I am 12 dpo. I flip flop between being hopeful and feeling out. My boobs have been crazy sore for the last few days. That sometimes happens before AF, but sometimes not, so it's not very helpful. I've had on and on AF cramps. Creamy CM too, but I haven't tracked that before so I can't tell if that's normal for me or not. I usually get consistent cramps and consistent crankiness 5 days before AF so we will see what happens!

Hey girls, how are you all doing? Im guilty of not being able to keep up with this thread after being quite active in the beginning.. but ive briefly read the past few pages and saw a few bfps!!! CONGRATS!!!!

I knew there was something lucky about this thread :)

Im also sorry to those who the witch caught :witch: ..hopefully you're still march testers and march might still be your month!!

I got my :bfp: on 2nd March!!! I couldnt believe it! I strongly believe the SMEP worked for us, along with temping and charting.

Fingers crossed for you all ..sending lots of baby dust, and ill be stalking waiting for the rest of those :bfp:s!!!!

:dust:
Congrats!!!

Hey girls. Did my FRER this morning. Clear BFN.

Looks like I had an anovulatory cycle or AF is still due to show. So I'm going to wrap this cycle up and say it's a bust. :(

So exciting to see the BFP's! Are we up to 3 in this group now?

11 DPO here. I took a FRER this morning and it was a BFN. I know it's still too early. If I am pregnant I think I had an implantation dip on Thursday/Friday (8/9 DPO). This is only our 2nd cycle of TTC but already so impatient. I think I'm going to make DH hide the rest of of pregnancy tests until Thursday (day AF is due).

Thanks hun, how are you going? Have you tested today?

Hi!!! I had to say I'm so happy for you!! Well I didn't test yet because I want to wait 10 days after my AF due. ( yeah I'm crazy I know) but is that I'm petrified, I don't want to see a bfn like the one I had in January. I have the same symptoms, headache, insomnia, fatigue and temperature inconsistency (I'm woke in the night sweating)

Congrats to all the BFP's in the group!!

I still have another 5-6 days before I'll start testing - I really don't want to see another BFN and get disappointed even with knowing how early it is, lol. I'm only 6 dpo today..

Good luck to the rest of us who are waiting to test!

Congrats Meg!!! :happydance:

Hoping to see some more March Testers over on the first trimester board. Hoping to see you all there soon :hugs:

Thanks hun, how are you going? Have you tested today?

Hi!!! I had to say I'm so happy for you!! Well I didn't test yet because I want to wait 10 days after my AF due. ( yeah I'm crazy I know) but is that I'm petrified, I don't want to see a bfn like the one I had in January. I have the same symptoms, headache, insomnia, fatigue and temperature inconsistency (I'm woke in the night sweating)
I understand, seeing the bfn is so disappointing:-( you have way more willpower than me!! There was one day i tested twice, both bfns :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->