March Testers!!!

Comments for MIL's I've get those:growlmad:. No one knew were were trying until I was already 9 weeks along. But after the MC, my MIL thinks she is on duty to help me with all the TTC info. Things I heard from her just last night:
"When are you going to start tying again?"
"I looked it up and you can start in a month!"
"I bought my son some vitamins so his sperm is better quality. Make sure he takes them."
"Have you had sex at all since the MC?"
"Are you going to a doctor for advice on TTC?"

I told my DH that I am so sick of talking about my vagina and his :spermy: with his mother. UGH!

haha OMG! I can so tell my MIL would be like that as well.

tankel, from my snarky-could-never-actually-say-but-totally-want-to self:

"When are you going to start tying again?"
We love practicing too much at the moment.:haha:

"I looked it up and you can start in a month!"
Oh, so it has nothing to do with how much I'm still bleeding or when my hcg levels go back to normal or when we are emotionally ready to try again...just a month from now. Got it. Thanks(butnothanks).:roll:

"I bought my son some vitamins so his sperm is better quality. Make sure he takes them."
Did you really just try to start a conversation about your son's sperm with me?! Oh, you did? Okay, just checking...<walk away>:shock::roll:

"Have you had sex at all since the MC?"
Just did, thanks.:winkwink:

"Are you going to a doctor for advice on TTC?"
Pretty sure I know how babies are made, but if you're asking if I'm physically healed from the MC (note: also none of your business) then yes, my heart has broken into a million pieces but I'm A-OK for all the sexin'."

I told my DH that I am so sick of talking about my vagina and his :spermy: with his mother. UGH!
SERIOUSLY. he needs to stand up for you on that one!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:hugs: This made my day. Thank you so much for this! I needed it!:flower:

Joining you ladies. Hoping for a BFP last day of Feb or Mar 1!!

This is my 4th cycle.

Hey y'all, jumping in here too!

We just started TTC in January, but no luck so onto our 2nd Cycle.

I'm on CD10 and my cycles are 31 days, so I should ovulate around the 22nd. This month I'm temping for the first time and will use OPKs.

My next period is due March 3rd, so I'm in with the March testers- good luck!

xx
Rachel

I'm on CD10 and my cycles are 31 days, so I should ovulate around the 22nd. This month I'm temping for the first time and will use OPKs.

xx
Rachel

I see your from the same area as me! FX that it doesn't take too long for your :bfp:

AF finally showed so today is CD 1 of our first cycle trying! I never thought I'd be so excited to finally get a period.

CD1 for me today too!!!! I wasn't expected it for a few weeks, as after my last mc it took 6 weeks to return. Today is only 3-4 weeks. So, I'm shocked but happy :)

xx
Rachel

Hi!!!

Good luck with everything. Stick with everything you will see the benefit at the end of your cycle. Even if your temps are a bit off you should see some sort of pattern and its worth it! IC OPKs did wonders for me last month, I ovulated late and wouldnt have known if it wasnt for the OPKs.

Are you using any sort of method this cycle? There are a lot of girls doing the SMEP if you wanna join lol

GL and FX for you! :dust:

Yay my cm is getting more watery as the day goes on. I am getting ready to take a Pregnancy test and an opk. Hopefully the first is negative and the second is almost positive.

AF finally showed so today is CD 1 of our first cycle trying! I never thought I'd be so excited to finally get a period.

ooh same! well AF started for me yesterday so I am CD2 of my first cycle trying! it's soooo exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:Well I got it. A nearly negative hpt. I really have to look to see a line I mean its a total eye line so I'm counting it. My opk was negative too, but I am having some ferning so we are going to BD:blush: as a sort of kind of try. We'll see. But I'm so Happy for that negative hpt :happydance: It means I don't need an ultrasound and I don't need a D&C. Plus it also means that we can start trying even without AF because I'll know a positive will be a new pregnancy.:thumbup:

Yay my cm is getting more watery as the day goes on. I am getting ready to take a Pregnancy test and an opk. Hopefully the first is negative and the second is almost positive.

GL tankel. Lets us know the results!

:happydance:Well I got it. A nearly negative hpt. I really have to look to see a line I mean its a total eye line so I'm counting it. My opk was negative too, but I am having some ferning so we are going to BD:blush: as a sort of kind of try. We'll see. But I'm so Happy for that negative hpt :happydance: It means I don't need an ultrasound and I don't need a D&C. Plus it also means that we can start trying even without AF because I'll know a positive will be a new pregnancy.:thumbup:
Good luck hun :hugs:

Hi ladies! May I join you? :witch: got me today so my next testing will probably be around 19 March (if my cycle is again 35 days). I'll adjust this date if my O comes earlier...

Good Luck Tankel, I hope that your new cycle brings you luck and that it will be a sticky bean! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone! I hope that we get lots of :bfp:'s in March! :flower:

Welcome eelse

Tankel, do you find you're reslly nervous about TTC again? I do. I'm not sure how it will go this time and I'm going to be paranoid from day one I think. I'm sure this year will be good luck though! :)

Welcome eelse

Tankel, do you find you're reslly nervous about TTC again? I do. I'm not sure how it will go this time and I'm going to be paranoid from day one I think. I'm sure this year will be good luck though! :)

I did not think I was nervous but I am finding that BD is very emotional for me. All the crying turns the DH off and then I cry some more. In that respect it has been stressful. It's also baffling and embarrassing. If I had to say why its been so intense for me, I would answer that I think that a part of me is nervous. I can't imagine having two in a row and I'm sorry that your journey has been so very difficult. I am excited to try for a baby but I need to get my head in the game if I am gonna smep and not weird the DH out too much.

:dust: to you. Hope we get our sticky beans soon. And when we do, we can bite our nails together. :friends:

Aw tankel and sunshine ~ sending lots of baby dust!! Hope Feb/March is the lucky month for both of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->