March Testers!!!

I must say that when I came off the pill in April 2012, my cycles regulated themselves quite quickly so I have no experience in having to wait for long periods of time but :hugs: to those of you struggling to get your cycles back on track. Now, 3 years later, my cycles are a bit wacky though... :dohh:

Anyway.... Just wanted to comment on the "dreaming about a baby" bit...

I had a dream about a week ago where my mother told me I was getting a bit fat... That's not really something any woman wants to hear so naturally, I looked down at myself as if to see what she was seeing and what do I find? I big boop that looks about seven months along... :haha: :shrug:

Hope it's a good sign... :winkwink:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day! :flower:

I got a positive OPK today!!! Yayyyyy!! :happydance: It is CD 16 for me, only a day later than last month, but I am sure that its normal for it to vary from month to month. So far me and DH have managed to BD on CD, 8, 10, 13, 15 and hopefully tonight and tomorrow! Lets just hope he doesn't fall asleep :haha:

Hey guys!!! Do you mind if I join?

This is our 2nd month of trying. AF came on Feb. 11 so I'm CD5 right now. I have 29 day cycles so I will be testing on March 12th. Hopefully I wait to test until then lol. Right now I'm waiting for AF to leave so we can start BD again. I really hope I get my BFP this month becuase it would be a November baby and we love fall!
I had my mirena removed in November 2014 and have been charting the last 3 months. My chart is linked in my signature.

Hi Everyone,
This is our first month trying, I am 30 years old, Fiance is 28. We have never tried to get pregnant, we almost did a year ago and then changed our minds because we werent quite stable enough yet. We have been together 3 years and using the pull out method combined with avoidance during fertile window. I am at CD 12 today, cm is just getting watery and slippery. No pos opk yet. I am feeling hopeful, this is our first month and my hopes are way high. I am a little overweight, although I feel I am healthy and I eat very well, lots of smoothies, superfoods and salads. Good luck to you all this month!

I got a positive OPK today!!! Yayyyyy!! :happydance: It is CD 16 for me, only a day later than last month, but I am sure that its normal for it to vary from month to month. So far me and DH have managed to BD on CD, 8, 10, 13, 15 and hopefully tonight and tomorrow! Lets just hope he doesn't fall asleep :haha:

Yaay good luck!! :happydance::happydance:
welcome micheala9, sounds like you may o soon?
Hi kksquared, I hope you get a BFP soon too :) it is my first month trying, I am so excited :)

Hi all. wow there are so many of us on this thread now! Hope to see a lot of :bfp:s

No sign of AF yet GRRRR! I am totally ready to get this party started. DH and I are still loosely doing SMEP. Its been a week since my ferning but negative opk. I am gonna test on March 8th if AF doesn't show. that will be 6 weeks since the miscarriage.

Anyone else obsessively pressing on their bbs hoping that they start feeling sore?

Welcome newbies! :happydance:

Tankel~ lol you make me giggle! Its funny how we all get obsessed. I dont get sore bbs until af is due so im not really hoping to feel sore! We are on CD14, likely another week til I O. Ive had the same symptoms since AF ended:
~LP low, firm and closed
~CM milky/lotiony
~negative OPKs
~low but kinda irratic temps(up down up down)??

We are strictly following the SMEP with Conceive Plus.

Definitely still got a positive vibe from this thread. FX for lots of November babies!!

Juat an update, TODAY was my positive OPK (CD17) as it was super super dark! Hoping I ovulated as i had sharp pinching pains on my left side earlier when I was out shopping. Hoping I caught the back end of the surge and this was it! Shame I am having late ovulations again though :shrug: I only have a 28 day cycle so my LP isn't going to be be long at all this month....sigh.

Welcome to michalea9 and kkssquared! :dust:

trying, your LP should stay the same. so if you ovulate later than usual, your cycle will also be longer than usual.:thumbup:

Does anyone have any experience with a ferning microscope? I'm wondering if you can get false positives (or negatives) for you put too much spit on the thing? Lol

trying, your LP should stay the same. so if you ovulate later than usual, your cycle will also be longer than usual.:thumbup:

I really hope so as my LP has been varying from 10-12 days :wacko: Don't know how or why it is doing this. Also I have now got another day of a positive OPK? So thats 3 days now, The line is just as dark as the control line (CD 18 now). Hmmmmmm weird as this never happens. I normally get the one day and that is all. I don't think my body has a clue what its doing since the CP even more so. Luckily day 21 blood test next week (had to move during to later ov).

How are things with you jumpingo?

pre-MC my LP was 11-13 days. it's totally normal to be within a couple/few days so i would think you're fine!:thumbup: but, of course, if you're concerned, worth asking about when you go in for blood work. ovulating later or earlier can be due to so many things. i have (knock on wood!) so far been lucky to be pretty consistent, but the Mc seems to have made me ovulate a day or two earlier. am currently 3dpo and timed Bd really well, according to FF, so well see!

:bunny: Hows all of our March testers today?

CD7 here, 8 days until O. About to head to the gym to sweat it out to get ready for a baby! It feels so pointless knowing I'll gain so much weight while pregnant but I know it's healthy for me and our future baby:baby:.

Everyone who is doing SMEP: How's it going? If this cycle doesn't pan out we may give it a try next cycle.

SMEP is kind feel apart over the weekend. Hope to get it back on track tonight!

pre-MC my LP was 11-13 days. it's totally normal to be within a couple/few days so i would think you're fine!:thumbup: but, of course, if you're concerned, worth asking about when you go in for blood work. ovulating later or earlier can be due to so many things. i have (knock on wood!) so far been lucky to be pretty consistent, but the Mc seems to have made me ovulate a day or two earlier. am currently 3dpo and timed Bd really well, according to FF, so well see!

Hope so :) just annoying it's going to the shorter end again. My MC made me ovulate earlier too at first. Wish it stated that way. Grrrrrr. I took another opk this eve and it is now negative. Does that mean I have ovulated? I will try and get DH to BD once more for good measure. We have had soooo much BDIng this month, so least if it doesn't work at least we know we have given it a good go. Really hope you get that :bfp: :happydance:

I'm good! I'm CD16 and OPK was positive yesterday! We BD'd and used pre-seed last night, feelin' lucky for a March 4th BFP!

Lots of BD this week for this thread. Way to go ladies!!! We dtd before I left Sunday. But it was super esrly so I'm not hopeful. We may meet this weekend as my app says I'll be a 10. But who knows after mc. I started temping again too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->