March Testers!!!

Hi ladies! May I join you? :witch: got me today so my next testing will probably be around 19 March (if my cycle is again 35 days). I'll adjust this date if my O comes earlier...

Good Luck Tankel, I hope that your new cycle brings you luck and that it will be a sticky bean! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone! I hope that we get lots of :bfp:'s in March! :flower:

Welcome! We'll be testing around the same time! I'm on CD 3 and have 36 day cycles :) boooo for long cycles!

Hi girls can I join you? I'm on my CD4. This it's going to be my 8th cycle TTC. I'm going to try with Pre-Seed and clearblue ovulation kit. :flower:

Welcome eelse

Tankel, do you find you're reslly nervous about TTC again? I do. I'm not sure how it will go this time and I'm going to be paranoid from day one I think. I'm sure this year will be good luck though! :)

i will be 120% paranoid. i'm not sure what i will do when i get pregnant because it was bad the first time, so this time i imagine the anxiety will be paralyzing.:nope: i probably should figure out a plan.:dohh:

Welcome eelse

I did not think I was nervous but I am finding that BD is very emotional for me. All the crying turns the DH off and then I cry some more. In that respect it has been stressful. It's also baffling and embarrassing. If I had to say why its been so intense for me, I would answer that I think that a part of me is nervous. I can't imagine having two in a row and I'm sorry that your journey has been so very difficult. I am excited to try for a baby but I need to get my head in the game if I am gonna smep and not weird the DH out too much.

:dust: to you. Hope we get our sticky beans soon. And when we do, we can bite our nails together. :friends:

oh my gosh, the first couple times we had sex after my body finally was able, it was really emotional. it was emotional, but also really healing. we waited 2 cycles, due to traveling in september, so we prevented. there was no "meaning" behind it, other than to just have sex. and it was really good. i mean, the sex was average, but the sentiment. just thinking out loud, but when we started again, it wasn't ttc and so i was able to go back to just me and my husband. it was just us and getting back to that "normal" before adding the stress of ttc on top of the grief. do you think the stress of ttc is adding to the pressure or emotion or just overwhelming-ness of it?:shrug::hugs:

haiyouguize: Thanks!! :hugs: Yes, boooo for long cycles! But at least it's not 50 something... I just look at all those long cycle charts on FF and then don't feel so sorry for myself with a 35 day cycle. :haha:

Hi Maries_s :hi:

Thanks sunshine2014! :hugs:

welcome to the new ladies! i hope we get lots of BFP's in March :) :)

DH and I started SMEP. Well sort of. We are taking it easy until AF arrives (if she does arrive). How is everyone else doing?

Sounds great tsnkel!!

I'm on cd4. I believe its almost the end. I wonder how long my cycles will be is time. There were 24 days prior to second d&c, so we'll see now.

Jump - I hear you. 120% paranoid lol. But we'll go through it. And I'm hoping for bfp as well! For all of us :)

How is everyone doing now?

Hi! My AF has finished so we can start BDing now YAY!

2 nights ago I had a dream we adopted a baby from a pet store?!! Haha. Do you girls have baby dreams?

I'll be testing in March too! Hopefully!
Last cycle was my first time ovulating since stopping the pill 6 months ago, but it wasn't a great cycle as my luteal phase was only 8-9 days... So I hope my body wasn't quite ready, but this time will be alright! : )

Hey everyone!

CD12 here. SMEP is going well.. I recieved my menstral cup in the post yesterday so I will be using that after BD. I'm not expecting to O until around CD20ish so we have a bit of a marathon ahead of us! Im feeling a lot more calm this month, especially about temping. Last cycle, my first temping/testing/charting/opks, I felt worried all the time. I always feltnlike I would sleep past my alarm and screw up my chart but now I feel Ive had that bit of practice and I feel a lot more relaxed about it. I might be eating my words when it comes to o and the TWW, I'll be over-analysing everything lol.

Sunshine and tankel ~ sounds like your bodies are getting back on track. Hope you have nice normal cycles! GL

Meg ~ yay for BD time! You're doing the SMEP too arent you? Oh Ive had allsorts of dreams! I gave birth to piglets last week lol

DannaD ~ Welcome :happydance: hope your cycles become much more smooth and predictable! GL!

You know girls, I have a really really strong positive feeling about this thread!

The other day someone at work said "what day is it?"
I SO NEARLY blurted out "CD10!" Before calmly saying "oh it's Thursday" LOL oopsie!!!

Hi everyone!

Its been a few days since I have been on here as have been so so so so busy with work (Great as my mind has been occupied in a way). How is everyone!? I am now on CD15 and no positive OPK yet (was this time last month) hopefully in the next couple of days. Came to our first hurdle on the SMEP train on CD12 as DH was too tired to bed, so DTD on CD13 instead and hopefully tonight :happy dance:

Sunshine2014- Your comment really put a smile on my face, about getting excited about hearing about all the bedding haha! Know what you mean though (In a non creepy way :haha:)

Jumpingo- We didn't mean to tell anyone. My dad found the folic acid as I accidentally left it out. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Then word got around. I am with you though it should definitely be kept a secret. I am glad its not just us that gets all the questions. I just don't think people realise that TTC is so personal and can take its time.

Lottie- Sorry you also get the presure. Lucky we are not going to have the first grandchild on either side, we are very 'behind' everyone else due to being v career minded. I think its lovely how sensitive you are being about you SIL. I would be worried too but if it happens then its meant to be. Also If you didn't announce until 12 weeks then hopefully she would be pregnant by then too :thumbup:

Welcome to all the newbies!:flower:

Lol :rofl: when I was starting TTC I dreamed that I had a baby in the woods. :rofl: It was a beautiful baby boy. :baby: :sad1:

CD 5 here! I feel really good about things :) hopefully we will be able to stick to SMEP. I also plan to use soft cups after we BD, and I was gonna throw some preseed in there too to give the little swimmers a better environment, lol. I'm pulling out all the stops, so we'll see what happens!

I keep having crazy dreams! One night I had THREE dreams that I got a BFP. I woke up right after each one and was like damn, it was just a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the same dream! Also, my husband's grandmother has a lot of "feelings" or visions and whatnot, and she randomly told him the other day she had a dream I was pregnant and it was a girl. I hope we can prove her right soon :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies! :D
I'm cd2 today, I'll be using a digital ovulation test starting cd5 as requested in the instruction booklet
When do you usually ovulate/ start the BD? : )

CD 11 today. Going to be testing on March 3rd. This cycle is our 5th cycle ttc #1.

Lottie - you sound SOO much like me. I was literally having anxiety before bed and DH asked why I couldn't sleep, I said I was worried I'd miss my temping time and he looked at me like I was nuts. I realized in that moment that I was, and that it sounded crazy out loud lol. I'm so happy you have a calmer perspective now. It's a tough time, but we don't get ahead, or anywhere further by stressing all the time. It's all the same in the end. Remind me of that when my time comes? haha
The calendar story made me LOL....I feel the same way. I talk to DH like that, I haven't said it in public, but I've caught myself asking people on here "what calendar day are you?", and I would NEVER ask that in real life lol. As for the birth to piglets -- I got nothing lol ;)

haiyouguize - I totally believe in intuition - and I love that story. I've had dreams before too though, and while they can be frustrating, I believe that they give us hope. I always smile when I wake up because I know that one day it could be possible. I'm on CD5 also -- we are totally TTC buddies now, I've claimed you haha. BUT...we're not really trying this month, so I'll support you!

DannaD - how long are your cycles? I have had short cycles since my first mc, they went from 28 days to 24, so I O'd around day 10/11. We BD'd day 9, 10, 11, 12 and I think 14 (for good measure) lol. I would recommend day 8 though. So maybe compare that to your cycle/days to figure it out? :)

Afm - I'm finally done af on CD5. I'm going to be away for work all next week (O week), but we're thinking of a rendevouz meet up next weekend - it may be late, but better than nothing I assume lol. My cycles prior to first mc last summer were always 28 days. After mc they were 24. So I have NO idea what this time will be. I'm just going to go for gold lol. That being said, I'm fine with not ttc this month as I want to give my body time to heal from the d&c. We are planning on next month for sure, and I'll be back all week for that...so it will be go time.

I also have a positive feeling about this thread, and you ladies.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm enjoying a glass (or magnum) of wine. Hope you all are enjoying life today <3

We had unprotected sex for the first time last night hahahaha and so it begins :happydance::happydance:

Wow I hadn't heard of soft cups, just googled it, I'm learning so much :coffee: sounds like it would work though!

Lottie that's great you feel more calm and relaxed :) I have a great feeling about this thread too :happydance::happydance:

Trying4first1 hope you get your positive opk soon, how exiting :)

DannaD I think I usually ovulate on CD14 or CD15, this is my first month trying and I'm planning on BDing for a few days before/ around O, SMEP sounds good, I read that BDing every 2nd day is good coz it gives the sperm time to regenerate?

Good luck Dani88 :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

My MIL has made comments before as well about having intuitions that I'm going to have a baby boy soon - she's very into all of that.

xoxo

Last time I ovulated was the first time since stoping the pill 6 months ago, so I'm still unsure how long it will take this time around : )

Meg, I heard that too about every other day, but I also heard that ejaculating everyday improves the sperm quality... So now I'm confused xD

yeah I'm confused too! I don't think I'll worry much about it for the first few cycles, if we don't get a bfp I will look into it more :)

So you have ovulated once in the last 6 months? I remember when I first came off the pill years ago I didn't have a period for like 7 wks. I think it just takes some time for your body to readjust. I used opk's last month around when FF told me I was ovulating, I had faint positives for 3 days, they are just cheapies I got off ebay. I think probably monitoring CM and temps is more accurate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->