March Testers!!!

CD15, should O CD21/22ish?! BD is going well.. still got a little marathon yet though!

Good luck to you all, I'm still following and stalking x

Hi everyone! I'm not ovulating til early next week and planning on dtd a couple times over the wkend and on o day, we dtd last night too.... feels like it's going to be a bit of a marathon HAHA, DH seems pretty happy about it though LOL

:dust::dust: baby dust to everyone xx

Thank you Tankel!

FromMrstoMom- looks like you will be due to test near me :happydance: I am now CD19.

Sunshine2014- I hope you mange to get that extra BDing in this weekend!

Me and DH did the deed one more time last night (prob should again tonight but too tired now), so thats CD, 8, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18 this month (Suspected ovulation on CD 17-18) :haha: If this doesn't work I don't know what will! :winkwink:

I feel like I have really tried with SMEP, but wow I think my lady bits have had enough now!!!!:wacko:

Heres to an anxious TWW again, going to try and relax a bit more this time around as i am slowly learning that it is out of my control, so there is no use in worrying. Really hope the :spermy: are doing their job! hehe

Tryingforfirst1 - fx for you. That does sound like a marathon. I not sure I could handle the smep plan lol. But I'm excited you're in the tww. I hope it goes super fast for you.

Meg - fx you get many chances to dtd this weekend!! My app says I'm a 10 on Friday and a 9.5 on Saturday so we're aRound the same :)

Hi lottie! :)

Hi All. wow that is a lot of BD! We are got off the SMEP train and it took off without us. I pretty sure I o'd last week though so its all good. But trust me when I say that after AF arrives, we are going to be driving the train! HA!

Hi everyone! I'm on my CD10 I started to have wateryCM but my BBT is normal. I'm BD since 13, started with preseed at 14 (feels really natural).:happydance: I'm going to start with OPK tomorrow. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone hoping this is going to be our month. :baby::flower::hugs:

Thank you Sunshine2014- It has been a bit of a marathon session this month I must say. I am not sure that I could handle this every month, but we will see how things go. I have not long just read that every other day is just as good, so may try that approach next time :thumbup:

Tankel- Haha nothing wrong with driving the train! :happydance: When is your AF due?

marieis_s - welcome! Good luck to you! :dust:

Has anyone else got a short luteal phase? Mine is only 10 days (did go to 12 for a month) but I suspect has gone back again due to a later ovulation this month, as I am always due AF 28 days on the dot without fail :wacko:
I have heard that it can be much harder to conceive, but I have also heard stories that it also doesn't matter as 10 days is ok....... just

Af is a big ? for me. hopefully she shows pretty soon, though hear I have as many as 3 more weeks to go before I should start getting worried.

My fingers are crossed for you Tankel :flower: I am sure that you will soon be driving that SMEP train!

HA! I can picture it now. I will drive my dh crazy with all the :sex:

My temp was up Sunday and Monday, then had a .50 degree drop yesterday, then up even higher this morning- does this mean I O'd yesterday?

I'm CD17 with a bold dark line on my OPK this morning, and definite but lighter lines Monday and Tuesday.

Let's get lucky this month!

Hi All. wow that is a lot of BD! We are got off the SMEP train and it took off without us. I pretty sure I o'd last week though so its all good. But trust me when I say that after AF arrives, we are going to be driving the train! HA!

Hahaha!!! :haha:

My temp was up Sunday and Monday, then had a .50 degree drop yesterday, then up even higher this morning- does this mean I O'd yesterday?

I'm CD17 with a bold dark line on my OPK this morning, and definite but lighter lines Monday and Tuesday.

Do you have your chart available for us to see? If you got a +OPK that sounds promising! What app do you use for your temps??

Me and DH did the deed one more time last night (prob should again tonight but too tired now), so thats CD, 8, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18 this month (Suspected ovulation on CD 17-18) :haha: If this doesn't work I don't know what will! :winkwink:
Omg I would be exhausted with all that!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX for you! :happydance:

good luck hun! I hope you got lots of BD in! :spermy::spermy::sex::sex:

Hahahaha! Thanks Meg! :thumbup: I am enjoying the rest now I must say!

Come on March :bfp:s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a boat load of BDing lol. Way to go!

I'm on cd10 - my app says I should be O'ing tomorrow but we all know that's not set in stone lol. I've had no cm since Monday, so I'm expecting it to be later. I also had a huge temp drop from 97.46ish to 97.11. I'm not sure what that means. I also don't know how to post my chart, so If anyone can teach me I can try it out :)

So right now I'm just watching for cm. I've decided to go home this weekend and be with DH. Work has been slow this week so I'll just go home and try coming back in another week or so. So either tmorrow or Saturday I'll head home, but more hopeful now that I won't miss O based on my lack of cm so far :)

Sounds like O may be a bit later for you this month sunshine2014 due to lack of CM, but hey if it works in you favour :thumbup: My O was 3 days later this month so I think it can vary from month to month! Have you been using OPKS?

I don't use OPKS, I usually just temp and watch cm! So hoping you're right and it's just waiting for me to get home ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->