May IVF

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Oh Brambletess you've made me cry!!! (must be the drugs)
am so happy everything is ok, a true miracle.
I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy :hug:

Your our 1st Maybe baby pregnancy!!!! :cloud9:

Congratulations brambletess that is brilliant news. get lots of rest and relaxation now and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxx

:hug: :hugs:

Yay Brambletess!!

Way to start this team on the right foot... I hope we are all following you shortly. Please stay with us too - it just won't be the same without you!

Good morning Ladies :hug:

how is everyone today?

This time around I decided to inject into my thighs rather that stomach. I found that last time my stomach got so bruised and tender that when the bloating set in I dont think it helped. I thought it would hurt more in my legs but its been fine.
Where do you all inject??

Hi

Mrs T i inject both the suprefact and menapur on alternative legs. I havnt had any bruises yet, DH injects really slowly. The Suprefact stings though! I am also really bloated. My new trousers I bought on Saturday dont fit anymore!!!!!

I just had my 1st follicle scan, im dissapointed. I have all sorts of emotions to being upset, anger and now im ignoring my emotions. I have only 5 follicles, 3 on my left and 2 on the right. There all sized around 10mm. I think size is good but the quanitiy is soooooo poor. Im only 27, but have had major surgery to my ovaries and still have a cyst on my left. I hate endometriosis!!!!!!!! Anyways im going to keep it short here and write in my journal. OK im back to being angry now.

Hi Dilek
Dont stress too much, its only your 1st scan and theres still plenty of time for more folicals to develope. I get my 1st folical scan on friday, am slightly nervous as I only had 3 folicals last time!!!!! BUT we'll be fine..... PMA!
Am waitimg for that bloat to set in any day now!! last cycle I only came with jeans and the gradually became very uncomfortable to wear. I'm more prepared this time I've packed some elasticated waists!!! The joys!!!
do you have a link to your journal?

Hi Hun

Do you really think more can grow? Im waiting for a call to let me know to increase my dosage or not. Im not sure about the link but ill try https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-a...journey-through-vitro-fertilization-endo.html

I hope it works.

I've got your link.... I'll get my self a cup of green tea and have a read.

I know last time I didnt respond well to the drugs, I has 3 folicals at the start but ended up with 6 at egg retreval. As far as I know you will continue to grow more and the dr's will try and give them time to catch up. Dont stress, its important to keep positive and talk to your ovaries at lease once a day!! sounds mad but postive thinking and visualisation is a good thing to do. Are you drinking lots of water, eat plenty of protein? keep your stomach warm with a hottie twice a day, this increases the blood suppy to your ovaries, helping them grow more folicals.
We will get the shock of our lives next month when we get our :bfp:
:hug:

Hello Ladies

How are you all?

Mrs T - How are you getting on with your injection? I inject in my belly where i was told to. think i would of preferred to do it in my leg. I'm only on day 4 and my belly is already sore. Thanks 4 the hot water bottle tip i will have to remember that when I'm stimming.

Dilek - really don't worry its only your first scan more can grow

Well as i said I'm on day 4 of down regging. Not feeling too many effects yet. Have had a few headaches and some bad cramps but I'm due on in 3 days so that could have something to do with it. I'm finding the injections easy to do although i did bruise myself this morning (bet that won't be the last 1) and bled a little after. I am really happy with everything at the moment but thinking alot about the second lot of injections (menopur). I will have to do 2 a day then OMG I'm going to look like a pin cushion :rofl:

Hi all,

Dilek - its still very early on in the game for you and there is a chance for more follicles to grow and be mature at the time of retrieval. I know its sooooo stressful - Let us know how it goes.

Mrs. T - I've only ever injected in my tummy. I didn't know you could inject anywhere else or I would have spread things around a bit too.

Wrightywales - when do you think you will start stimming?

How is everyone else doing? I hope those stimming are doing well and not getting too stressed out (not that I wasn't insanely stressed out) or feeling too many side effects.

I'm still in my 2ww. 6dp3dt. No symptoms, but I'm not expecting any. Except for all those that come with progesterone. My boobs are killing me! But it doesn't count since its a progesterone side effect. Argh. I can't wait to the end of the month. Feeling positive today about it -but it changes all the time. I guess that goes with the territory.

Can't wait until we all get our BFP's!!!

Hello all
Am doing great with my injections, finding doing it in my thighs much better... no brusing or pain. My Dr said legs or belly is ok to use, as puregon has to go s/c in the skin (thankfully because intramuscular injections are quite at bit more painfull!). If you have i/m injections you've have to stick to injecting into large muscle groups ie bum, thigh, upper arms.

Wrightwales- I know how you feel, last time my stomach was a rainbow of bruises!!

Latestarter- what the date of you blood test? glad your keeping positive.

Dilek- whens your next scan?

I'm feeling my ovaries doing there stuff now along with a mild bloat.... hope thats a good sign cause I didnt feel anything this early last time. Cant wait for tomorrows scan....PLEASE please have a good healthy amount of folicals developing
:hug:

Oh Hun im hoping you are going to get some great follies.

My next scan in on Monday, however i had a missed call yesterday and i was waiting for a call. I might have one tomorrow. Im finding the injections really painful now, i get really sleepy and am knocked out staright away. Did you guys feel like this?

Thanks Dilek x
I'm begining to feel sleepy, been having an afternoon nap for the past couple of days....Its very normal.

Too bad im at work and there is no work, so its really hard trying to stay awake.

The nurse just returned my call, my dosage is being uped to 450iui, thats 6 vials of menapur. There to be done as 2 injections. I really hope this well help with follcile numbers.

hi ladies

Latestarter - Not sure when going to be stimming hopefully in 2 - 3 weeks got 1st baseline scan on the 2nd of june.

Dilek - Really do hope that u get more folicles with your new dose. Got fx for you.

Mrs T - I hope its a very good sign that your feeling effects earlier. Hope there is lots of good quality folicles when u go for your scan

Injection went well this mornin. No bruise. Not feeling to bad today just got stomach pains. No headaches. Started having hot flushes last night. It was very funny. I thought the heating was on full but it wasnt and my windows were wind open.

hope everyone else is ok xxxxxxxxxx

Big day for me! got my scan at 10.15, am nervous but excited now...... I've just remembered am also gotting a smear test today (might as well get it done whilst am on my back with my legs in the stocks!!!) Am booked in for accupuncture afterward, I will need the relaxation by then!!!
I'll upddate you all later xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:I came out of todays scan very excitied :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have 8 folicals!! the dr's exact words were ''you have around 8 folicals all 7-9mm in size''
This time on my last cycle I only had 3, no wonder am feeling my ovaries bubbling away!!!
I'm back on Monday for a follow up scan......... I have 8 folicals :cloud9:

Great news Mrs T! its all looking good so far...maybe the liefstyle changes you made this time paid off. Really pleased for you.

Dilek - fingers crossed the increased dose makes a difference and doesn't have too many adverse affects.

Wrightwales - glad its going OK

Latestarter - how you doing in the wait sweetie? I know its really hard and the time drags. i am really thinking of you :hug: you are at half way point now. Will you resist testing until the two weeks are up?

Hi Brambletess

Yes the lack of coffee, wine, chocolate has paid off..... Gosh I've been such a good girl on the diet front.

How is pregant life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->