• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May IVF

Morning girls,

Mrs. T - Yay for 8 follicles. That is a huge improvement over last time! Well done ovaries...

I'm not feeling very positive today. My boobs aren't sore anymore, and they were from around transfer until yesterday. I thought it was from the progesterone - but I'm still taking the progesterone, so if that was it wouldn't they still be sore? I don't understand. I'm worried that it was an HCG side effect and that is all gone, and there is none being made to replace it. Anyway, just feeling crap today. Thankfully I can go to work for a bit and concentrate on that. Argghh.

My beta is set for the 29th. A week away. I haven't tested yet, and don't plan too. But we'll see how I hold out. If I get some obvious symptoms I'll probably test. If not, I'll just wait for the:witch:to show up.

I'll probably feel better this afternoon. The 2ww sucks.

Oh hun im so sorry your feeling this way, the 2ww must be dreadful. Hun you have had 3 good quality emryos put back and im hoping they are snuggling in there and will give you a BFP. I have read (not my personal experience) that many women get there BFP without any symptoms. I do recall Meil was one, and now look at her. Please dont let this dishearten you. Keep positive hun, we are all here for you if you want to chat.

Latestarter, I agree with Dilek.... keep positive :hug:

I can't tell you to stay positive as its so hard to when so much is at stake. However it would be way too soon for significant pregnancy symptoms. I know some get symptoms that early but most don't get any for a couple of weeks after implantation. Big hug

Thanks girls! Intellectually I know all of this. I also know that symptoms come and go - and that is normal too. But I can't HELP it. Its crazy. I'm crazy. And trying not to let all of this consume me.

I think its because the stakes are just so high. Or at the moment they feel like they are.

I also found out today that none of my other embies made it to freeze. So I've got 3 good quality embies on ice. My hope is that I won't need them, and i can use them in a year or so if I decide to have another. That way they would be full siblings.

Anyway...

More waiting. I hope everyone is doing well!

Glad your feeling bettere today Latestarter. I've had many 2ww before but not one post IVF so I can imagine its 100 times worse. I feel everything will just work out perfect for you.... I love how your already planning a sibling in a year or 2....... does that still apply if you get triplets!!!! hehehehehee am joking!!!!! got to keep your spirits up!!!

Hehe Mrs T thats funny. Ladies, i am so bloated. I look really fat and am trying to ignore that i havnt exercised for like 2 weeks. I know, I know i shouldnt be compaining. But exercise relaxes me and i am in alot of pain that all i can do is walk slowly.

Am with you on the bloatedness! As you say even walking hurts...... so stand back from the gym!!!!
Am sitting here with a hottle down my PJ against my tummy it help!

Well I've been crying all morning. :cry::cry: I don't have any tests at home, but I'm so,so,so sure it didn't work this cycle. And my Beta isn't until Thursday.. or is it Friday. :hissy: I don't know, but a long time from now either way.

So, I think I'll pick some up today and test in the morning. I just need to know, so I can move on. I'll be 11dp3dt tomorrow or something near 14dpo I think. It may be too early to test, I'm not sure. But I think I need to before I go completely nuts.

I just want to be out of this wait. I hate it.

I am so sorry you are feeling bad. You can't know until the test or witch arrives. Its the toturous wait that is proba!ly making you feel so negative about it.this bad time will be over soon. I felt sooo negative about my situation and I was wrong. THat being said I think you are just going to feel bad until you know. I wish I could make you feel better but I know I can't but hun I know how you feel. But things don't always turn out how you think. I will have evrything crossed for you!

Ohh Latestarter, you got no reason to think it hasnt worked. Am sure your hormones are just playing with your mind. Even if you test tomorrow you know yourself its to early. :hugs: a cyber hug is not enough for you just now.... I wish I could give you a real hug and sit down with you and a box of tissues so you can get over your negative thoughts. I bet when your back at work tomorrow you'll feel so much better.
:hug:

Thanks so much.

I had actually logged back on to tell you all that my mini-melt down was over, and I was heading outside to play. Its gorgeous out today, and I'm sure a wander to the market for some fresh veggies, and a bbq with friends later on will help.

But then I ready your nice emails and started crying again - not because I'm sad, but because I'm happy you are here.

I'll be fine. Just my daily meltdown.

your welcome, that why we're all here... for each other!
glad your melt down is over, enjoy your day. its been a beautiful day in london, sunny sunny sunny.

:hug:

Hello Ladies

How are you all?

Latestarter - Hope you had a relaxing day and enjoyed your bbq. :hug::hugs:

Mrs T - Hasn't it been beautiful today. Bet it wont stay long.

Brambletess- Good luck with your scan on tuesday.

Well its day 8 of buserelin injections and not feeling any side effects today which is great. Had no mood swings which im quite glad about. Not been feeling stressed out at all and i must be getting better at the injections cos I've not bruised myself for 4 days :lol:.

Been a beautiful day today so me and hubby had a relaxing day together. Did abit of gardening and had a bbq. It was really nice. I do have to say hubby has been great. Hes been helping out around the house alot more. All this seems to be bringing a more caring side out of him which i love. Every little twinge or headache i have hes getting very concerned and starts telling me to sit down relax :lol:

wrightywales- you were so right about the weather!

Dilek- Any news of your scan yet????

I've just got back from my clinic, my foilicals are doing just fine. They range from 13mm to 16mm, my dr didnt give me an amount she just said there's still around 8 of them. She pleased with everything so far and was told I didnt need bloods done because I've responed well. She did reduce my puregon from 400iu to 350iu untill my next scan on Wednesday. Looks like egg collection could be over the weekend....oooohhh am eggsited!!!

Over this weekend my ovaries have calmed down, no ov pains and very little bloating... I was getting worried so I mentioned it to the Dr today and she said its ok everything is looking good.

Sorry latestarted I forgot to ask how you are??
Hope you had fun at the BBQ yesterday x

Hello everyone.
I started IVF process in Feb, took the pill for 3 months, had period 28th April, started the injections and had only 5 follicles (Am 37), egg retrieval on 15th May and out of the 5, got 4 eggs, one immature, the other 3 fertilised via ICSI and one was grainy and the other two ok, two embryos of 4 cell and 9 cell transferred on 18th may and am taking estrofem at night and doing a progestrone gel in the morning and again at night and am on aspirin as well. No sign of a period as yet, my normal cycle is 24 days and 28 days is today.
Can anyone advise me as to how soon you would know after transfer if it hasnt worked, its now 7 days for me and no sign that it hasnt. I do the pregnancy test on sat 30th May and am really nervous.
I have a 12 year old from a previous relationship, so know the signals of pregnancy.
Thanks

Hi Pixie
Sound like your at the exact same stage as Latestarter. She's due her blood test around the same time. So your half way through the 2ww, untill you have your blood test you wont know for definate. You could try POAS?
Good luck, it all looks good for your xx

Thanks for your reply, I was told to do a pregnancy test on 30th, they gave me one, what is POAS? No mention of a blood test with the fertility clinic!

POAS= pee on a stick= pregnancy test
The blood test is for beta levels, they will probably do it once you've got a :bfp:on your pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->