~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Well i'm out. AF here two days early, means that when I ovulated we were dtd everyday around that time so definately didn't miss ovulation :(

This was the last month we could try so I am now out until this time next year...Back to WTT for me :( so upset :( :(

I hope you ladies all get your BFP really really soon. Baby dust to you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bummer!!can I ask why u can't try til next year??? :flower:

Well i'm out. AF here two days early, means that when I ovulated we were dtd everyday around that time so definately didn't miss ovulation :(

This was the last month we could try so I am now out until this time next year...Back to WTT for me :( so upset :( :(

I hope you ladies all get your BFP really really soon. Baby dust to you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that :( x

Mrs Corny- I would say hold out testing a few more days but that's just me. Good luck! Prayers sent for a bfp!

Poppygirl05- I know how you feel. It seems like everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby. It will be our turn soon!

Lamaz- I'm so sorry dear! I hope you'll stick around for June's thread! My fingers are crossed and prayers sent for next month!

Ashntom- it could be implantation spotting or when the egg burrows into the uterine wall you can spot as well. How many dpo are you?

Xquinnx- I don't think it's af until its full red blood flow. Your could be late implantation spotting too. Still hold out hope until its full flow!

Sparklycat- I'm so sorry Hun! Why was this your last month? Any reason you have to wait a year? I hope you'll stick around with us. Good luck for next year!

Andi86 - have you tested again?! I saw lines in your last 3 pics too that's awesome! XD so excited for you!!

Well ladies I've had a bit more cramp/backache on and off over the last couple of days, once I had pink CM when I wiped and thats it. What's going on? Is this my AF? :-/ Am I out or is it worth re-testing in a few days if AF doesn't turn up? x

Yes i did test again this morning but the line was faded and way harded to see then yesterdays which worries me that this is a chemical. I didnt have enough urine to have the stick there for the whole 5 seconds so maybe thats why? Still no AF and I havent had spotting or even cramps. I feel fine except for sore boobs and occaionally feel nauseous. Going to test again tomorrow and make a doctors appt i think to see of i can get a blood test.

I was due for af on 19th may and have had faint bfps, then bfns, now pink spotted discharge and ewcm... Confusing cycle much!!

Dannixo - thank you! I hope you're right. Good luck with your surgery and for trying in July :D

Andi86 - That's strange about your test :-/ I'm keeping my fingers crossed its your BFP there were definite lines on those tests! Good luck with the doctors if you go for a blood test :)

AshNtom - that sounds very confusing :-/ hope you get a clear answer (BFP) soon! x

Hey. Today 8dpo and 11dp trigger there was nothing on the test so iam guessing now it is totally out of my system. I will testing for real probably Thursday and Friday if I get a bfp I will go for blood work on the wknd!! Crossing my finger for me and EVERYONE!!

How is everyone feeling today? I have this dull achey feeling in my back and dull cramps too for the past few days. My boobs are the tiniest bit sore, could that be a side affect from the vaginal prometreium iam taking

Andi86- I hope your line continues to get darker!

Ashntom- I hope you get some answers soon. I always hate to be stuck in limbo.

Xquinnx- thank you! We may try naturally this month. My testing date would be the day before surgery so cutting it close.

Poppygirl05- the reason you have a lack of symptoms could be because you are sick. Hang in there!

Mandac- that's good your lines are gone. Mine stayed until 13dpi and face me false hopes this month. At least you can get a real answer soon! Fingers crossed!

Suzannahh80- welcome to the group! I've added your testing date! Your still 6 days away from testing so I'm not sure how accurate a test would be today. I would hold off at least until the 29th.

I have a question- I'm (guessing) 10/11 dpo. I broke down and took a test this morning, first urine, I got one line and waited about 2, maybe 3 min tops then tossed it even tho the directions said wait 5 min to confirm a negative. Oops... Well, it's been about 10 hours and like a fool, I grabbed the test strip from the trash just to check- well it looks like a positive... 2 pink lines. Is that just cuz it's been sitting there so long? I heard something about evap lines- someone put my mind at ease. Idk what to think now- wish I never looked at that darn thing a second time!! Help!!

I have a question- I'm (guessing) 10/11 dpo. I broke down and took a test this morning, first urine, I got one line and waited about 2, maybe 3 min tops then tossed it even tho the directions said wait 5 min to confirm a negative. Oops... Well, it's been about 10 hours and like a fool, I grabbed the test strip from the trash just to check- well it looks like a positive... 2 pink lines. Is that just cuz it's been sitting there so long? I heard something about evap lines- someone put my mind at ease. Idk what to think now- wish I never looked at that darn thing a second time!! Help!!

Test again! If the line shows up in the time limit you have a bfp if not it is just an evap. Evaps generally aren't pink they are more grey good luck!

10 hours is a long time. Your not suppose to look at it after 10 mins. I got evaps on every test this month and got excited and started my period. It was a big let down. Ill never read a test after the time frame again. I'd retest tomorrow morning with first morning urine.

Yeah I know. That's why I'm kicking myself!!!! :wacko: but it was def pink, not grey. Otherwise I wouldn't even have posted asking. It was on a test strip... Maybe that makes a difference. I'll test in the am and wait the whole five minutes. I'll let you all know... Thanks. And boy do I feel stupid :blush.:

Yeah I know. That's why I'm kicking myself!!!! :wacko: but it was def pink, not grey. Otherwise I wouldn't even have posted asking. It was on a test strip... Maybe that makes a difference. I'll test in the am and wait the whole five minutes. I'll let you all know... Thanks. And boy do I feel stupid :blush.:

Don't feel stupid we've all done it x

Don't feel stupid! I did the same thing last month. I stared at it and just assumed that it would be bfn so I went to the store came back a half hour later got caught up talking to DH and then it hit me I tested a few hours ago! I went and looked and there was a faint line. I considered it could have been an evap so I told DH not to get too excited then tested again the next morning and it was real. I got another line! So maybe try again Good Luck! :thumbup:

hey guys just an update, I tested this morning as no sign of AF on its way with my first pee of the day and it was a BFN :-(
HOWEVER
AF is nowhere to be seen yet! no PMS no cramps nada!. Confused much? I came of the pill 2months ago and since then its been a regular 28/9 day cycle today is day 29 of my cycle and only a hour left of it!. Is it possible that First reponse tests are not cutting it for me reliablity wise? they were perfect in telling me that I was pregnant with my son.
If am maybe its a girl (VERY wishful thinking here!) I am so annoyed at my body I wish it would tell me either way as pregnancy tests r so goddamn expensive! might resport to poundland ones from now on beings I am late

MamaBear93- I have got to tell u, ur avatar pic is too darn cute!! You are both so beautiful! Bet she will make a great big sister! (Totally out of nowhere- but I keep seeing the pic when I go on here and just had to comment!) blessings!!! <3

MamaBear93- I have got to tell u, ur avatar pic is too darn cute!! You are both so beautiful! Bet she will make a great big sister! (Totally out of nowhere- but I keep seeing the pic when I go on here and just had to comment!) blessings!!! <3

Thank you so much! My baby girl is my world I love her dearly and I really want to give her a little brother. She loves babies and every time we see one she asks if we can take it home with us :D :hugs:

hey guys just an update, I tested this morning as no sign of AF on its way with my first pee of the day and it was a BFN :-(
HOWEVER
AF is nowhere to be seen yet! no PMS no cramps nada!. Confused much? I came of the pill 2months ago and since then its been a regular 28/9 day cycle today is day 29 of my cycle and only a hour left of it!. Is it possible that First reponse tests are not cutting it for me reliablity wise? they were perfect in telling me that I was pregnant with my son.
If am maybe its a girl (VERY wishful thinking here!) I am so annoyed at my body I wish it would tell me either way as pregnancy tests r so goddamn expensive! might resport to poundland ones from now on beings I am late

It will happen when it happens. You have already proven once with your other child that there are medical miracles! Keep hoping! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->